Scarred (on hold)

By RabzMap

Sam, is just a regular 15 year old at first glance. She laugh, she smiles, yet why does it seem like her eyes... More

Chapter 1...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Poem relating to James
Poem...how she feels...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Remembering you...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15... Leah's POV
Chapter 16
Chapter 17...
Chapter 18...-James pov
Chapter 19...
Chapter 20...Jake/Jay Bears POV
Chapter 21
Chapter 22....
Chapter 23...
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27...
Message
Dont hate me...

Not an update. Just a message

169 8 4
By RabzMap

Okay. So i have received messages and comments from you guys asking that i update. And every post i apologise and say sorry. So after A LOT of thinking. I've decided that it's best i stop writing the story as i have such a horrible writing regime. So sorry guys. This is officially over. (Ps. Continue reading)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, so that was officially the worse joke ever if u really like this book. But chill. I was teasing you guys. But yeah. I have decided, tomorrow i will sit and structure the entire thing till the end. There was too many thing i didn't like. Too many clashing ideas. But i think i know what i want now. And also, i shall update on the 22nd of each month. Unless i have time and brains to do another. But i'll TRY and so two this month to make up for the missed time.. Lol.

But i'm fasting, so no promises for double. But you'll have one on the 22nd thats for sure.

So i guess now u know where scarred stands, and rest assured. This story has a long way to go. And apologies for the lame humour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 22 20
Savannah lives a distressing life, her mom has anger issues but refuses to believe anyone. Its caused Savannah to do a lot of bad things, at the age...
96 8 8
[COMPLETED] Reunited in a new city with her bestfriend, it doesn't take long for Sam to notice things aren't what they seem. ⚠WARNING!!⚠: Contains V...
781 18 16
Her innocence was stolen in a violent attack. How does she recover from something like that?