For My Eyes ONLY

Par cutestcurly

"No," I whispered in pure disbelief, "You can't be Ashton, that can't be." My voice cracked making me feel we... Plus

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

eighteen

18.8K 563 94
Par cutestcurly

I expected Ashton to leave with my friends but as he stayed put in front of me, his arms crossed over his chest and a hidden smirk emerged behind his features.

"Ashton GET out!Seriously, I am not going to change with you in here!" I glared at his irritatingly handsome face.

"Why? You're already in your underwear all you would have to do is--"

I cut him off with a strangled scream of annoyance, quickly scooping up my clothes and stomping the entire way to the bathroom. He was such an asshat! I mean what did he think he gets to entertain me AND take Ashley to our  room to do God knows what.

Of course he thinks that, girls are a hobby to him, The snarky bitch of a subconscious I have reminds me.

In that case, I'm a whole career, buddy.

I barged into the bathroom unannounced,

my mistake.

Several random kids, couldn't be much older than 12, all stood in a half circle passing around a single, red solo cup. Okay, this is getting out of control.. I awkwardly backed out of the bathroom, turning on my heel just in time to see a large, colorful object lobbing straight towards my face.

"TIME TO PARTY-TIME TO PARTY!!" A screeching Parot came swooping down, zoned for my head, just as I dropped to the floor in the middle of the unrecognizable hallway. My eyes snapped to the group of people gathered around a ..keg? By the staircase? Who abruptly ceased their chanting, to look over at me before lifting the next unlucky lad upside down.

I tried averting my mind from the mental images of someone flipping off of the railing, feet first, down to their death..

Clearly out of place with the level of party Luke had brought together in such a short amount of time,  I army crawled, disturbed, the entire way back to our room. The screeching sound of hardwood floor against my stomach made me inwardly cringe and I was grateful when I finally reached for the doorknob, gathering my body quickly up off the ground.

"What has Luke done? This canNOT go on a full week!" I breathed out, shoveling my hands through my hair. "There are already three COMPLETELY different species in this house! O My God! THEY'RE GOING TO CATCH THE HOUSE ON FIRE!" I yelled, all while anxiously sliding on my clothes.

"This has got to be a safety hazard! Did you see the damn keg by the stairwell? I mean seriously Ashton, someone could die! Like last time-O MY GOD, what if they have g--"

Ashton took it upon himself to cut me off with his lips.

I let him kiss me for

three

two

"No."

I drew my head back, a bit breathless from his gentle assault.

"No?" he repeated, placing himself against my lips once again.

"Not anymore," I stepped backwards, eyes fluttering closed. "I don't want you to kiss me anymore."

I uttered as I glanced back at him, finally being able to complete a sentence once I'd put some space between us.

"Why?"

We were farther apart now thanks to him taking three steps backwards as well, and I couldn't see past the blank stare on his face.

"Really? Why?" I tried keeping my tone down as my voice raised octave after octave. "I don't know Ashton. Maybe I'm not okay with not being the only one you kiss." I mustered up an amused face, realizing I was doing the exact thing I said I wouldn't do.

"I'm just not willing to be another quick notch on your bed frame." I added quickly, making a move to walk past him, but he side-stepped in front of me pulling my chin up to look in his eyes.

"That is what you think this is?"

His piercing gaze caused me to visibly swallow the knot in my throat but nonetheless, I nodded slowly shooting my stare to the door a few feet behind him.

"Fine," he gritted his teeth, turning on his heels towards the door. "Says the girl who kisses me before locking lips with that imbroglione repeatedly!" He threw his hands in the air and slammed the door with a crash as I doubled over, like his words had hit me physically.

I let out an exasperated sigh, and shoved the nearest pillow into my face screaming every profanity known to mankind. The most irritating part? I knew his words held truth to them and I hated the fact he had just slapped me in the face with my own double standard.

I also knew I'd caused him to leave, but now I longed for him to be here, with me.

How does that work?

After a frustrating Kumbaya with myself to ease up the sulking, I stepped out of the room confidently, double checking that I had on clothes this time. I inwardly cringed at the fact moments ago too many people, including three prepubescent teens, had witnessed me army crawl practically naked through the hall. Focusing on the fact they were probably too fucked up to care, I decided on leaving the room, for serious this time.

People were  e v e r y where.

The upstairs was completely crammed full with people dancing maniacally to the DJ's tunes. I shoved my way to the stairs, hoping not to see anymore animals or children but I knew at this point the door would hardly be regulated and just about anyone could enter.

My eyes widened at that realization.

Anyone could enter anytime meaning if big, fat, girl selling, Oso--

"You look lost."

The boy in front of me frowned curiously, while I desperately tried to play off the fact he had just scared the living daylights out of me.

"Yeah, not much for this party scene." I laughed nervously, slowly taking in some of the boys features. He had light brown eyes that shone in the dim light and dark curls fell messily all over his head. He looked a little boyish which I found cute and his accent ,which I couldn't place, added to his lovely look.

"I'm Ted," the boy stated kindly, leaning in close enough so I could here him clearly over the bass.

I noticed he looked even better up close, as my eyes focused on his light pink tinted cheeks and the way his nose held the same pink color. I wanted to ask him if he was cold, but somehow I knew he couldn't be, somehow I knew his face just held that slight tint to it and it suited him very well.

I realized he was waiting for me to tell me his name and I awkwardly muttered a 'Madi', feeling the familiar heat of a blush spread through my face.

He asked me politely to go outside so we could hear each other better and I obliged, comparing it to the rough way Ashton would have tugged me down the stairs, not even bothering to ask first. I didn't mind it as much as I should.

As I followed him through the maze of bodies to the downstairs door, I began to wonder what exactly it was that I was doing. So I meet a cute boy and suddenly agree to his good old fashioned idea of leading me to a more secluded area?

Good God I was desperate to get devildick off of my mind.

However, when we stepped outside, the cool breeze immediately washed over my face taking away all of my previous doubts with it. I let out a sigh in relief, and turned to my kind stranger to see him focused already on me.

"So Madi, you got a boyfriend?" Ted questioned, offering a shy smirk in return for my quirked eyebrow.

"So soon?
Don't you think we should get to know about each other first?" I smirked back, looking for patterns in the rock pavement below our feet.
"No, I don't have a boyfriend." I say truthfully, with a hint of sadness laced through my tone.

Whatever it was that was going on between Ashton and I, ended tonight and he confirmed we were never dating anyway. The slightest pang of something odd flooded through me, but I shook it off quickly, toying with the hem of my shirt.

"Good," he spoke slowly, but kept his eyes trained on something behind me. "That's all Madison, until we meet again." he stated seductively, lowering his voice tremendously.

His current actions completely defied the shy boy he was just moments before, making my stomach turn uneasily. He took my hand and planted a slight kiss on three of my knuckles, before shooting me a goofy grin. He tried walking past me, but not past the figure I hadn't noticed behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

Ashton's familiar cold tone reached my ears, causing me to spin around so quickly, I almost lost my footing.
Ashton caught a grip of Ted by his collar and lifted him up, as he tried desperately to break free from his hold.

"Who sent you?" he yelled ferociously, slamming him effortlessly against the wall. A few moments went by without an answer, and Ashton threw his body into the bricks once again, picking him up by his throat.

"Ashton Stop! Please, please? He's fine. Im fine." I pleaded, hesitantly stepping closer to where Ashton had him pinned with a tight grip around his neck.

This caused him to look away from Ted, slowly scanning my body from head to toe for injuries or marks. Ted began wildly writhing to free his body, to which Ashton responded with a controlled, chilling chuckle as he let his body crumble to the ground. Instead of running off like a normal human, Ted simply stood on his feet in front of Ashton, as if to challenge him once more. I wanted to tell him to run while he had the chance, while Ashton had spared him his life, but I focused on the feeling there would always be more to every situation with Ashton involved that I didn't know.

I knew that it was no coincidence this Ted guy shows up and talks to me. I knew it was probably all a bigger plan but to what? I allowed myself a moment to focus on my erratic breathing, trying to push my foul thoughts to the side.

Not the time or the place.

Now was about the seemingly innocent boy who stands before us already battered and sure to be beaten by the bitter waves that crashed off of Ashton's demeanor. This was the place where I wasn't going to witness a repeat of the way Ashton's eyes focused dejectedly on the body thumping down the stairs before him.

I screwed my eyes shut, popping them open to see Ted reach out, softly stroking a mark on Ashton's arm. This is not the turn I expected this altercation to take..

"A lone Scar?" his tone dripped with sarcasm, though his eyes lay on me, not Ashton. "How.. ironic.. wouldn't you say so Sc--"

So quickly, I felt as though I'd missed it, Ashton had Ted on the ground before he could finish his eerie statement. My blood ran cold at the sight of him like this, pumped full of fury.

I decided, I could calm Ashton down.. he couldn't be that mad, right? Although all the man had said to him was something about a Scar, but he would never hurt me in these.. rage fits he became consumed with, right..?

I watched as he circled around Ted in a slow manner, waiting, watching for him to make a move. Although he lay motionless on the ground, it was as if he were eyeing his prey before a meal. The words tasted like acid on my tongue even though I hadn't said them aloud but predator was the perfect word to describe Ashton. 

"Come on."

Ashton's voice sounded eerily calm after the events that just took place. Especially for the boy to still be laying there, out cold on the rock pavement. The bright side was I didn't have to pretend to know how to calm him down.

Well not for Ted, there was no bright side for Ted.

"Where are we going?" I questioned gently, not sure if he was in the questioning mood.

He let out a sigh, averting his eyes from me to the sleek black car pulling speedily into the driveway we currently occupied.

"We're going home Madison, no discussion. We did it your way, people got hurt. My way now." He smirked, directing his attention to the driver, who had pulled directly in front of us and was now stepping out of the car.

I studied his all black attire, and it reminded me immensely of the black uniforms the large, strange men wore the night they shot Ashton. 

"And no one gets hurt?" My voice was filled with desperation, and the odd driver man that still stood before us, let out a strangled laugh that stirred my insides.

"Never went as far as to say that, little one."

{authors note}

Any predictions?

Theories about:

Ashton?

Scar?

Oso?

Ted?

-A🌙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.3K 677 11
Mayonaka Dāku is the last Dark Dragon.
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 62K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.3M 22.6K 35
Alexandra Fayth Reid-Isherwood is a small innocent 16 year old girl, who at the age of 13 lost both of her parents in a car crash. She was quickly mo...