Golden Boy

By Serenity4Lifee

Lance is a popular football player. Practically the schools golden boy. His friends Hunk and Pidge add to it... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End (but with lots of parts)

Chapter 2

2.8K 78 31
By Serenity4Lifee

(Authors Note: I honestly don't know where to cut or start these chapters. Oops? These are probably gonna be everywhere and have either really long parts, really short parts, or just bad cliffhangers. Sorry! If there are not songs there will be pictures! I can't find songs for everything. Thanks for being patient!)

(Pic is of human Nyma and Rolo! Hinting? I think yes.)

I continue walking before I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn to see coach Alfor. He smiles at me.

"Ready for the big game tonight?"

"You know it."

"Great! So, I was wondering about something."

"Yeah?"

"You know how I am about participating."

"I do."

"So, I was wondering if you could do something for me."

I nod slowly.

"Sure... What is it?"

"I'd like it if Keith would participate more. I know he's not one for these kinds of things and his brother has talked to me about it. We'd both like it if he would do more. So because I trust you and I know you're a good kid and a good sport I'd like it if you would pick him for teams and be his partner."

"What."

No. Oh god no.

"I think you could be a good influence and I know his brother would like you."

"I uh."

"Just try it. They're practically family to me and it would mean a lot."

"Yeah... I will."

"Great! Have a good day!"

He turns and walks back to the podium and starts some music. Kids start running and I join in. I look off to the side and Keith is sitting on the bench drawing yet again. He looks up as if sensing my eyes on him and I quickly look away. Why me. Ugh. I'm too good not to do it. I can't refuse a request from coach. When the music cuts off I stop running and we all get into line for roll call. Once Alfor has all our names he starts speaking.

"This week we're focusing on football."

A few boys cheer and Alfor continues.

"We'll be partnering up today and tossing the ball back and forth. I get this is kindergarten stuff but we're just going to practice throws and distance so I can mark that down. The rest of the week we'll be playing football. That is unless I don't get all your scores down. Now, partner up!"

Everyone splits up and heads towards their friends. I have a few people who come up to me but I decline. I head straight towards Keith. I said I would and I will. I stop in front of him and he glances up.

"Will you be my partner?"

He looks at me confused.

"Who are you?"

I look at him shocked.

"You seriously don't know me."

He shakes his head.

"Nope."

"The names Lance."

He nods his head.

"So. Will you be my partner?"

"Why?"

I roll my eyes.

"Because I want you to be my partner. Now can you just get up so we can go outside?"

He sighs and hauls himself up.

"Fine."

We walk outside and when Alfor sees us he smiles.

"Nice to see you boys!"

He turns to Keith.

"Nice to see you join us."

"Whatever."

Alfor sighs and hands me a ball then looks back to Keith.

"Tell your brother to take care of my daughter and that I can't wait to see him tonight."

"Will do."

Without another glance Keith walks to an empty spot on the grass. Brother? Alfors daughter? I know his daughter is a helper around the school. Her name is Allura. She has shoulder length white hair and always dresses up nice. She's nice but doesn't like people messing with her. She's got a tough personality and it wouldn't surprise me if she was a cheerleader in high school. That must mean that Keith has an older brother. Maybe Keith's older brother and Allura are dating. I walk the rest of the way to Keith and stop a few feet away from him.

"You might wanna move back if coach is testing distance. I am on the football team."

He rolls his eyes.

"Fine."

He steps back a few feet and looks at me.

"You know what, I'll just throw it and then let you go get it."

He crosses his arms and frowns. Annoying and a waste of my time. That's what this is. I could've been partnerd with one of my teamates. At least they'd know what to do. I step back with the ball in hand and get ready to throw. Keith watches me as I bring my arm back then throw with all the force I can muster. The ball goes soaring through the air and flies past Keith. People cheer and I can hear Nyma shouting my name. I give Keith a smug look but he just glares. Coach Alfor walks over to me and pats me on the back.

"One of your best."

"Thanks."

Suddenly I remember Hunks request.

"Hey coach."

"Yeah?"
"You know Hunk."

"Yes. He's your friend isn't he?"

"Yeah. He wanted to ask his girlfriend to prom soon so our friend Pidge was gonna hack the big screen for him. I just wanted to inform you before it happend and it became a big deal."

"It's nothing. If I recall something like that's happend before."

"What do you mean?"

"My daughter."

He says happily. I watch confused as he walks away.

"My brother did a big promposal thing for her after a game."

I whirl around and come face to face with Keith. He's holding the football and how his hair is pulled up in a ponytail. I take him in and am shocked by how pretty he is. His eyes are a shocking violet color and his hair pulled up actually looks really hot. May I mention one thing. I'm bi. I like guys and girls. And currently, I'm falling head over heels for this guy because of how damn pretty he is. Who would've known. He frowns.

"What are you looking at?"

"I uh! Nothing!"

He raises an eyebrow at me but then continues.

"My brother use to play football here too. Him and Allura were dating and since prom was coming up he decided to do this big thing. Allura came to all of his games and after one he asked her. They won a really big game and she had come down to congragulate him. He'd given people a bunch of boards that spell prom and on the big screens it said to turn around. When she did everyone was holding the signs. The letters were a bunch of pictures of them as a couple. Apparently it was a big deal to them."

"Is your brother really romantic or something?"

"Nah. He's more of a sports kind of guy. I think he got the idea off a website."

"Wow. I don't know if that's sad or sweet that he tried that hard."

"Yeah well. They're engaged so, she must like it."

"Your brother must be amazing if he got Allura. I thought she was untamable."

"I wouldn't let Alfor hear that if I were you."

I laugh and he smirks at me. Okay, so maybe this wasn't the worst idea. He's not so bad.

"K, your turn to throw."

"I'm not throwing."

"You have to."

"No I don't."

"Wouldn't it make your brother happy."

"I don't care."

"You'll become lazy."

"I go to the gym."

Okay so maybe he's still a pain in the ass. But he does look fit. I glance him over. I wonder if he has abs. I'm still looking him over when I hear someone clear their throat.

"Um, Lance."

I snap out of my reverie and turn to Nyma.

"What do you want?"

"Can you like, not check out dudes."

I can feel my face turn red and I can hear Keith let out a choked sound.

"I mean. It's kind of rude to check out other people when you have a girlfriend."

She says glaring at Keith before flinging herself onto my side.

"Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea."

She practically growls at Keith.

"Nyma, we are not dating. Nor will we ever."

I gently remove her from my side and she crosses her arms in front of her and glares.

"Lancey, we've had this conversation."

"Don't call me that and yes. I recall saying I'd never date you."

Keith lets out short choked laugh and covers his mouth.

"Lance."

Nyma growls.

"Can we discuss this without him here."

"Nyma, we've discussed this a lot already. The answer is no and always will be."

Nyma huffs and walks back to her friends.

"Wow, ditching the girl. I thought you were the golden boy."

I smile.

"Yeah well, Nyma Isn't exactly my type."

"Oh, okay. My bad."

I roll my eyes and he turns.

"You know this is stupid. I don't know why you bothered."

"Maybe I thought you needed to participate."

"Thanks for reminding me. Alfor set you up to it."

"I don't know what you could possibly mean."

"Him and my brother want me to be into sports like them."

"Sports aren't that bad."

"Says the star football player."

"I'm just saying I understand what they mean."

He glares at me.

"Sorry but I prefer drawing."

"Oh yeah."

He looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen you draw in class."

He raises his eyebrows.

"You watch me in class?"

"I uh- no."

He grins.

"Okay sure. I totally believe you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.8K 260 10
What happens when Sam asks Cas to try a potion Dean x cas completed
131K 3.3K 21
solangelo au. Will is paying his way through medical school by working at a flower shop. A dark mysterious guy buys the store next door and opens a t...
58K 563 16
here's another RWBY kaiju crossover and this time is the king of terror, King Ghidorah Note: i do not own Godzilla and RWBY they belong to their resp...