THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

By Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... More

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD

416 35 18
By Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

Isaac Khalid image above.

Chapter Thirty: It's Starting to Crowd

Fatima's POV

Tuesday was one hard busy difficult day for me as Isaac's secretary. There were many pile of paper work for me to work on, schedules to arrange, meetings to prepare, minutes to jot down, clients to entertain. I even didn't get the chance to have extra time after having my lunch at the cafeteria. After Zuhur, I had to print out the proposals for another meeting.

I enjoyed doing things well but my neck and back was aching that I longed to just have the day end as soon as possible.

"The alterations have been made and the books are good to go," Isaac said while facing the Production Team.

"I want the book cover ready by tomorrow, so I can confirm. We will launch these book series by the end of the month. As we will have them for sale online and export them abroad, I want everything to be perfect," he concluded.

"Yes Sir," the ten – member – Production team said.

"Okay then, meeting adjourned," he said.

I checked my time. Good the meeting ended in less than an hour. Maybe I can actually check the NBA game results to destress myself.

The rest left and it was only Isaac and I.

"Tiring day huh?" he asked me.

"Very," I said as I stood up and held my binder.

I looked at it.

"You have a 2:30 pm meeting for the Rebuild Marawi Project, venue to be decided?" I asked him.

He nodded and stood up himself. I cannot help but admire how formally manly he can be. Then he got his phone, dialed a number then placed the phone on his ear as his hand touched the table. Darn it, why so sexy Isaac Khalid? My min asked. Fatima, behave yourself. I shook my head and just busied myself looking at the next of his schedule. He has nothing more, alhamdulillah. Maybe we can head home early, in shaa Allah. I long for ice cream, some movies and lying comfortably on my bed.

"Assalamu alaykum Jungkook, are we on for broadcast at 2:30pm?" Isaac asked.

I looked at him and he smiled approvingly at me.

"Okay see you then," he said then ended the call.

"The IGCAP Members will be the guests of Jungkook's Radio Station, the Islamic Audio Projects, IAP Station for the show, Islam is Giving. Jungkook has sent the possible question on air in our email ads. Can you look at them and write answers for me so I may review it before the show?" my boss asked.

"Okay Sir," I said.

"Fatima, I said call me Isaac when it's only you and I," he said, slowly making his way towards me.

I shook my head.

"No can do, work is work Sir Isaac," I said to him.

Before my heart beats fast again, I turned away and headed for the door as I heard him chuckle behind me.

I reached my table and opened the internet. Yes the Warriors won against the Pelicans. I so am going to watch the basketball replay later. Then I noticed that Isaac was sitting on the chair at the side of my table.

"Yes Sir?"

"Nothing, just resting here," he said then leaned back, closing his eyes.

"A tiring day for you too huh?" I asked him.

He didn't open his eyes but just nodded once. His legs were lazily stretched too.

"If you are my wife now, I would asked you to give me a head massage," he uttered.

I smiled and chose not to say anything. I removed my gaze from him and then check my e-mail. There was indeed a mail from Jungkook Martinez of the questions for the interview. I did my job and typed answers. I know Isaac can do this by himself. And the only reason why he is asking me to do this is he loves reading my answers. It was as if he is intrigued by my wit. I find that amusing. I am amused by his smart remarks on answering clients and his employees too. We two are of the same kind. Guess we would be a lovely couple in the end.

I heard Isaac breathe and I returned my gaze at him. He was having a nap. How can he be comfortable sleeping in that way. He has a large couch in his main office where he can lie down comfortably. Maybe I ought to wake him up so he can have a good nap before the interview.

"Sir, Sir," I said slowly.

"Sir Isaac, I think you ought to lie down on the couch of your office," I said politely.

He only moved a bit but did not open his eyes.

"Sir," I said, trying once again.

"I said enough with the Sir," he uttered slowly and softly.

I sighed and gathered my guts.

"Isaac I would like you to get out from that chair and get inside your office, lie down on the couch so that you could have a proper nap," I said in a commanding tone.

Instantly, his eyes opened and he stood up.

"Okay Wifey!" he said and smiled widely.

He was whistling when he entered his office but stopped by the doorway then turned around to look at me.

"Don't let anyone in unless that anyone is you," he instructed then winked at me.

I was blushing and I heard him laughed while closing the door, which means he saw me blushing. Then I found myself giggling. At least I get to boss him around few minutes ago.

I continued typing some answer when I received a chat message from Suga.

Suga: Assalamu alaykum. Are we on for your interview with me tomorrow?

Ohh, he remembered. I was wondering how to open it up to him today. I typed in my reply.

"Wa alaykumusalam warahmatullahi. Alhamdulillah, you remember. Yes, I am having the afternoon off. Where would you want me to interview you?"

Suga was typing in a reply when my phone started ringing. I saw that it was Isaac. I picked up and answered it.

"Come here," was all he said.

I stared at my phone. He must be so lazy to stand or something. Maybe he is lying down on the couch. I wonder what he wants from me. As I stood up, Suga replied.

"In the Butterfly Garden, just in our home. Would that be good?"

I did not reply the message as Isaac sounded in a hurry on the phone. When I entered his office, he was indeed lying down on the large couch. I stood next to him. He must have heard me but still his eyes were closed.

"Just sit there," he said.

"What?"

"I don't like not knowing what you are up to, so just sit," he said.

"Isaac, I'm typing in answers for the interview," I said.

"Stay. Sit," he said.

So as a good secretary, I complied and just sat at the vacant chair that was near the side of his head.

"Good girl," Isaac said.

His statement made my heart beat raced again. Ya Allah, whatever this man calls me – whether it's baby, wifey or girl just have me feeling like some high schooler having a next door boy crush.

I usually get bored sitting down, doing nothing, without a phone or a book. However, as I sat there, staring at my future husband, it actually feels great. I looked at his hair, his jaw, his suit, his long legs, his black leather shoes. He is perfection defined in every inch.

In a little while, I leaned on the sofa chair and rested my head on its edge. I closed my eyes. This chair is such a good soft heavenly chair. My eyes closed and my last thought was we both might arrived late at the radio show. But I'm too tired, so just a few minutes ya Rabb.

****************************************************************************************************

Suga's POV

She was still online but no reply. Maybe she is busy. I saw the email of Jungkook's questions and review each one of them, mentally coming up with answers.

Around 2:00pm, I stood up to get ready to leave. I checked out my laptop and she is still online. Isn't she coming at the interview? She won't get interviewed as we all agree her voice is too attractive and an awrat.

I dialed her phone but there was no answer. I dialed Isaac's phone and also no answer. Okay Suga, nothing happened. Maybe they are just busy with an emergency meeting. Are you sure Suga? Maybe they are busy with each other? Alone in Isaac's office. No, no, no. The devil is whispering thoughts in my head.

I got my keys and told my secretary to have my Vice President signed whatever accounting transactions needed to be signed for the rest of the day. I got in my car and drove in normal speed. If she's scared or in trouble, I would feel it. If she is happy or crying, I would know. Right now I feel a normal calm. Are they on a date? Did she fall asleep? Did she head home?

I called the mansion. The assigned caretaker and head of the maids when we aren't at home answered and told me that Fatima didn't come home.

As soon as I arrived at the radio station, my eyes scanned for her.

"Suga!" Jungkook said, jogging towards me.

"You're the second to arrive," he said.

"Ohh I forgot. Assalamu alaykum," he said then half-hugged me.

"Wa alaykumusalam," I said.

"You look worried. Did something happen?" Jungkook asked.

"Who else are here?" I asked him, trying no to be impatient.

"Taehyung, he's at the vending machine," Jungkook said.

I simply nodded and walked with him. Jungkook was talking about some ad sponsors but I wasn't really listening. I was composing a text for Isaac.

"Assalamu alaykum. We are here now. You coming?" I asked.

Jungkook must have noticed my uneasiness.

"Did something worrying happen to Noona?" Jungkook asked.

I raised my head and saw his worried expression. This morning, he was the first to wake up from the rooftop party. I caught him just admiring Fatima, his elbow on the mattress, supporting his head. He was smiling and admiring her. This 19 – year old kid who's turning 20 in three months may just have a serious crush on Fatima. If it gets transformed into love, he will have his heart broken.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering why they aren't here yet. But I texted Isaac already," I said faking a smile.

I was about to continue walking but Jungkook stopped me. Right now we are on the ground floor of his seven – storey company building. Next to Isaac, he is the richest followed by Jimin, me, Tae, Jin then J – Hope. We still do not have a clue on the monthly earning of RM's company. He is that secretive.

"No Suga, tell me," Jungkook said seriously.

"Tell you what?" Tae's voice said.

Tae appeared on our right, carrying two cans of mountain dew. He noticed Jungkook's face.

"Wait, is there something wrong?" Tae asked.

"What went wrong?" Jin said who appeared behind me. With him were Jimin, RM and J – Hope.

"I think he's worried about Noona and he isn't telling me why," Jungkook complained.

"Suga, what is it?" Rapmon's asked with a serious tone, coming next to me.

"Fatima has been online for an hour and is still is but she isn't replying at all. She and Isaac aren't picking my calls either," I finally said, giving in, knowing they would force the truth out of me anyway.

"That goes against the new rule he set this morning over breakfast. It was Isaac himself who said that we will answer any calls from anyone among us," Jin said.

I saw RM got his phone and dialed.

"Still no answer," he said.

Jungkook looked at his time.

"We need to get inside the booth right now," he said.

"But we aren't until we are sure she is okay," Jimin said seriously.

The rest quietly agreed.

"I'll call his brother," Jin said.

"Assalamu alakum Ismael. Are you at your company building?" Jin asked.

His smiling expression turned grave and we both stared at him.

"Ismael is out of town," Jin said.

"I'm driving to Isaac's office to make sure. I checked at the mansion. She isn't there," I said.

"I'm coming with you," J – Hope said.

"Me too," the rest of them said except Jungkook.

"I will tell the djs and program director to just play some documentary audios," Jungkook said.

"Wait for me," Jungkook said.

He left and we all stood there.

"They wouldn't kidnap her in exchange of our approval of their proposal, would they?" Tae said.

It was as if the unspoken fear has been finally spoken. Jimin gulped and Jin started tapping his feet. J – Hope was uttering something I couldn't hear. RM was still dialing and texting. Tae was already drinking his second can of mountain dew. Suddenly, my heart was beating fast. She feels fear and panic.

"Oh shit," I cursed, not being able to stop myself.

I ran towards the exit glass door. The rest of them followed. We all got inside our cars and sped towards Writeworthy Inc. Six cars and inside each one is a man who is in fear of her safety.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

I was panicking when I saw the time. It was 2:25pm. We were so late. This is my fault. I fell asleep too.

"Isaac, wake up. The interview!" I said, raising my voice.

He opened his eyes and sat up right away. He stared at the wall clock. But he wasn't panicking at all. Instead, he just stretched his arms.

"I should call them. They must be worried by now," I said.

But before I could head for the door, Isaac pulled me and made me sit next to him. I was shock by his sudden fierceness.

He then slept on my lap. I hit him on his arm.

"What are you doing? You have a radio show!" I said out loud.

"I'm still sleepy. Besides they will get your attention again. And I would have to witness that. I do not hate it but I hate it," he said then closed his eyes. He was sleeping sideways, facing the table. Clearly the contradiction of his own statements was left unnoticed by him.

His phone, I should at least get his phone and inform the others why we are late.

"Isaac, your phone. They will be worried. At least call them," I told him.

Isaac got his phone from him suit and I could see the screen from where I was sitting. There were missed calls from Suga and RM. I saw him dialing Suga, but his phone died.

"At least I was able to make his phone ring. Now stay, sit and let me sleep," he said lazily.

Why is he being like this? This is a whole side of him I wasn't aware of. How can he be inconsiderate to other people? And lenient on his work projects? I huffed and just let him sleep on my lap. I will just face the inevitable later when I see the guys at home. I hope this won't cause any trouble at all. In shaa Allah.

****************************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

I was being inconsiderate and lazy. My Mom said that I am only being like this when I am being an attention – seeker. Last night's rooftop party was truly heart touching. However, this morning when all the guys could talk about over breakfast was Fatima's cuteness and great personality, it made me feel this new insecurity.

I know for a fact they like her. I also know she still have left – over feelings for RM and is still on the stage of getting over him. I am also aware the effect I can give to her. I can kiss her right now and she would fall head over heels for me. But nothing comes easy when it comes to her. And I hate it sometimes.

Like now, I want us to head home to a home where it shall only be me she will look at, interact with, and serve. Sometimes I wonder if helping the seven boys might not be such a good idea. Terrence Wallas cannot be send off with just a mere email from Suga. He would try again. I already thought of planting a tracking device to him and to Fatima. Terrence so that I would know his illegal activities and Fatima so that I can keep an eye on her.

I wasn't sleepy at all. But I was lazy and I wanted to be alone with her. Hence, the behavior. Being close to he like this is enough for me.

Suddenly, the heavy sound of continuous door knocking was heard. The couch side of my office was not visible from Fatima's office. They must have not seen us.

"Fatima!" RM's loud voice sounded.

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled.

What? Even the owner of the radio station is here. So that could mean the interview didn't go as scheduled.

Fatima stood up and I did too. She dashed towards the door and opened it.

Seven of them got in. They all hovered around her then looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked her.

"I am okay. We fell asleep on the couch..." she trailed off, knowing that didn't sound right at all.

I heard Tae gasped.

"Were you guys being intimate?" Tae asked uncontrollably.

Tae went to me and got the collar of my inside shirt.

"Tell me you didn't touch her," he demanded.

"Taehyung Manuel, what the hell are you insinuating?" Fatima demanded.

Taehyung realized what he was doing and let me go. But he only feared Fatima and not me at all.

"Your door is locked and it's only you two here," he reasoned out.

"Which happens all the time, since she is my secretary," I pointed out.

"You slept on the couch together," Jimin said, trying to hold back his anger, hands on his pockets.

"You don't get tired easily Isaac. I know you," RM said.

J – Hope, Suga and Jin just weighed out their manly stares at me, as if challenging me to do one crazy thing and they'll have my ass kicked.

"Wait, what the heck!" Fatima said.

"All of you seven left the radio show because you were worried. That is understandable. What I don't understand are your dirty minds," Fatima lashed out.

Suddenly, the guilt came to me. This is my doing. I did think they would worry. However I only expected RM or Suga to come here, not all of them seven and leave the project interview altogether.

"This is just plain rude, disrespectful and ridiculous! I'm going home and no," she said when the eight of us made a move towards her.

"No one from anyone of you is taking me home," she said.

However Suga blocked her which had me feeling relieved.

"Step aside Suga," she said in a firm voice.

"Are you blaming us really?" he asked sarcastically.

"We were chatting about your book then you couldn't even reply with a yes or a no. Then we find you both locked up in his office. You guys are engaged. What would you want us to think huh? Those Big Hit men were on your house just this weekend. Wallas sent you and email. Isaac made this rule to answer any calls. And it was so nice of you to not answer our calls and texts by the way. My rule was two, one of them is that you aren't allowed to go anywhere alone. So really, walking out of here and going home alone is not an option Kismet," Suga said.

I was burning in anger, not exactly sure on what or to whom. To these overacting boys, to Suga who called her Kismet, a word she loves all her life, or to Fatima who chatted with Suga about a book that I have no knowledge of or to myself who if it weren't for my laziness, none of this trouble and misunderstanding would occur.

"Fine! Kookie take me to your radio station. The seven of you drive towards there too. We are having that radio interview if you guys ever want to make it up to me," she demanded.

We all were quietly exiting our office.

This time, I am definitely sure that it really was the worst idea to allow her to be living with us.

She's a fitnah, even to me. We act illogically and make her our first priority, forgetting all else, including our Islam. Astaghfirullah.

****************************************************************************************************

Jungkook's POV

I was quiet in the entire ride and so was she. When we finally arrived in front of my building, she unbuckled her seatbelt then looked at me apologetically.

"I'm really sorry for messing up your show Kookie. The morning was so tiring and I was sleepy. Isaac wanted me to stay with him as he took a nap too. I know it's hard to not doubt of his intention but Isaac is a good man. He didn't do anything to me," she explained.

But you were asleep, how could you be sure? I wanted to tell her but chose not to.

"I know. I'm sorry too," I simply said.

She was about to climb down the car but I stopped her.

"Noona," I said.

She looked at me and her eyes on me made me wish we didn't need to leave my car.

"Yes Kookie?" she asked.

"Please don't be angry anymore. It doesn't feel good here," I said pointing to my left chest.

"Did you see Tae's expression when you raised your voice? He looked hurt. I've never seen him like that. And Suga's sarcasm gives me the goosebumps. I am also not used to Jin hateful look nor to Jimin's scary expression when he tries not to be angry but is really very angry. Hobi's too quiet that I think he just wants to burst out anytime soon. RM on the other hand, I don't want you both being uncomfortable with each other again, it makes us feel awkward too," I told her.

She paused for awhile as if digesting what I just said to her.

"You know what, you're right Jungkook. I was too harsh with you guys, given that it is my fault. You were acting out of concern. Okay, after the interview, I would be Ms. Nice again," she said, smiling at me.

"In shaa Allah," I said.

"You know what even if you are the youngest, you can be the most mature among us all," she said.

I just rub my head in shyness and smiled at her. She is so pretty. Masha Allah.

We both climbed down the car and headed to the third floor. Inside the elevator were she and I alone until the rest caught up. Isaac stood next to her, setting Tae aside again, the way he did last night during the group hug. I looked at Tae who had a very serious disturbing expression. It made me nervous. I have a feeling he is changing from the happy carefree person to possessive impulsive man, the way he has been when touching Fatima is concern.

The day they arrived home when Isaac used "our room," plus the incident awhile ago. I actually expected Suga to be the one to hold Isaac by the collar. And as I think about it, Tae is the most touchy ones to her. He would tap her head and smile happily. He would held her hand and both of them would jump and danced in circles.

Wait, I get it all now.

My best friend, Taehyung Manuel may not realize this but I do.

He is in love with my Noona. He has fallen in love with Fatima.

When it comes to Tae, I noticed everything. I also saw that during the two times Isaac set him aside to stand next to Fatima, his eyes rolled, he rolls his tongue too and his shoulder go tensed.

I noticed how nine people inside my elevator is such a crowd. Maybe that's it. Yesterday's group games and last night party were all wonderful and memorable. However, regardless of our closeness, it's starting to crowd and if this crowdy feeling escalates, we might have to battle as to who should be eliminated and who should stay and be with her.

I'm used to being on top, the number one. I am equally rich if not richer than Isaac Khalid. My hand formed a fist and I stretched both of my hands together then moved my head and neck – a gesture that I only make when I'm about to take something I want to get. And usually, I end up getting it. Last night she chose me as the other one who will sleep next to her under the stars in between pillows. This afternoon, she chose to ride with me. My youth and age is much to my advantage.

I stood contentedly next to Noona. She looked at me and I just smiled at her, using the handsome manly sexy smile people attribute to me. Sorry Tae, I might just have to battle with you, on this too.

****************************************************************************************************

"The rights shall be paid back to all (on the Day of Judgement); even the sheep that has no horns will get its retribution from the horned (beast)."

- Hadith

***************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment. Jazakallahu khairan! Ramadan Mubarak. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
154K 7.5K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...