The Little Skater Girl (Diabo...

Galing kay PlutiaSakamaki12

Aoi Hatsune is a 16 years old is a very shy girl, kind hearted, petite young girl, she is friendly and melodi... Higit pa

Info:
Author: Grace meet The Sakamaki Brothers! And Yui...
Chapter 1: Meet the Sakamaki Brothers
Author: We Meet Again!
Chapter 2: Night School and Bullies!
Author: Lazy...
Chapter 4: Never Embarrassed
Chapter 5: Meet the Guardian Angels
Chapter 6: What is She?
Chapter 7: You Are So Dead!
Author: 1,000k views!!!
Chapter 8: Son of Demon
Author: Happy Birthday! Mama!!!
Info: 2
Chapter 9: I can Talk!
Chapter 10: Aoi's Past...
Author: They're always... Fighting... (This is Serious and Depression!!!)
Author: Huge and Serious Problem!!!

Chapter 3: First Bite...

6.5K 110 64
Galing kay PlutiaSakamaki12

Aoi Hatsune POV:

Inside my Room...

I slowly woken up and I'm not wearing my uniform...

I'm wearing my nightgown and I slowly get off my bed and then I look myself on the mirror.

By the way... Who changed my clothes?... It doesn't matter now.

I heard knocking on the door, I walk towards to the door, I slowly opened the door and I saw Shu standing front of me while he carrying a tray of steak and glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" Shu asked me and I remembered anything earlier that Subaru's classmates laughing at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me again and I shake my head "No".

I felt warm liquid running down to my cheeks and Shu looking at me as he replaced the tray on the table and then he hug me.

"Shhh... It's alright now and Subaru told us everything what happened earlier and then the bullies got expelled by bullying and hurting you and other students." Shu explained to me.

Shu Sakamaki POV:

She flattened her hands and tap her right hand to left wrist bringing it upwards "Thank You".

I smile... "You're welcome, Aoi."

She wrote something on her sketch book and she let me read it.

"(Can I call you... Big Brother?)" I read not out loud and she looks nervously if I said no... She be Sad... I won't make her sad or upset.

"Of course, anything for you, Ai." I said to her and she looks very happy.

"But do you have any siblings?" I asked her and she nod her head but her smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked a little bit worried as she started to write her sketchbook and she show me.

"(I have older brother and I have older twin sister but... They're died with dad and mom because of the Disaster...)" I read not out loud and she was sad again.

"Don't worry... I'm sure that your family was happy to you that you made friends." I said to her and she smile once again.

She pulled my blazer and she took out her art materials.

"Are you gonna draw something, Aoi?" I asked her and she nod her head "Yes" as she pointing outside the window.

"What is it?" I asked as she pointing at the sky.

"Are you gonna draw the sky with the crescent moon and stars?" She nod happily as she started paint.

Reiji Sakamaki POV:

At the Living Room...

While we're at the living room except Shu and Aoi (My Lady) and I scold Yui.

"Why are we here, Reiji-san?" Yui asked me politely.

"Yui, it's not very nice to say something about her and your manners even worst." I scold her but she rolled her eyes on me.

"Are we talking about that Freak again? Please, talk me about me instead." She said to me.

"We have no interest on you, Pancake." Ayato said to her.

"We like her as her younger sister!" Kanato hiss.

"But... I'm better than that Freak!" Yui whined.

"Why are you so mean to Melons, Pancake?!" Ayato snarled.

"Because I don't like her! I hope she will die of starvation! But how she didn't die?!" Yui yelling at us as Kanato stood up and he walk towards to Yui and then he slapped her face across very hard.

"Why did you do that?!" Yui yelling at him.

"That's for Candy! She wants to be happy and become normal but... You! Your Annoying Mortal like who hurting her for 11 years ago!" Kanato yelling at Yui.

"Rin Rin is the most kind hearted person I ever meet in 3 weeks ago but your jealousy must stop, Little Bitch." Laito smirked on his face.

"She is a strong woman I ever meet." Subaru said to her.

"A coward like you who always running away from us because we're monsters." Ayato hiss.

"No! I never said that! That Freak said that horrible words to you guys." Yui defending herself.

"Do you think you can fool us?" I asked her with a death stare.

"I'm telling the truth! That Freak should be blame! Not Me!" Yui whined.

"If your not lying to us... Then why are you lying to your God?" Laito asked her seriously and she was shocked.

"Believe me! She always beat me up and hurting me since me and that Freak our young age! She always want to get attention to others!" She's lying to us again.

"Is that True or...a Lie?" I asked her seriously.

"It's the Truth! I know about her! She's a Slut after all!" Yui lied.

"If that's the truth... Do you have a proof?" Ayato asked her and she looks nervous that she doesn't have a proof.

"Tell my father then! He knows everything!" Yui lied.

"Did your father left you, right? So... You lied again, Little Bitch." Laito said to her.

"Yeah! But he will rescuing me!" Yui said to us.

"I think you forget something that you belonged to us now." Kanato said to her with a smirked on his face.

"Belonged my Ass!" Yui smirked on her face and Kanato seems angry.

"You're just a blood bag." I said to her.

"Whatever! I have to wait for my father to rescue me!" She's yelling at me with no respect.

"Hey, Teddy. Should I stitch her mouth shut so she can't speak? Because her mouth is annoying like a horse." Kanato asked his stuff bear.

"Not now, Kanato-kun." Laito said to his brother.

"Shut up! You Annoying Human!" Subaru yelling at her and she began to trembling in fear.

"Are you scared, Little Bitch?" Laito asked her as he smirked on his face.

"Poor Pancake, she never rescue by her father..." Ayato smirked on his face.

"H-He will rescue me just you wait!" Yui said angrily.

As Ayato show Yui's father's diary in his right hand.

"How did you get that?! That diary belongs to my father! Give it back!" Yui demand as Ayato put the diary in the fireplace.

"How dare you?! You guys are Monsters like that Freak!" Yui yelling at us angrily.

"Such a Crybaby!" Subaru snarled.

"You can't escaped from us, Pancake." Ayato smirked on his face.

"Fine! Do whatever you guys want to her! But... I will kill her for that you guys not get attention to me than her!" Yui yell as she left.

Aoi Hatsune POV:

Inside my Room...

While me and Shu inside my room and I almost finished the painting...and... Done!

"Did you finished the painting?" Shu asked me as I show my painting.

"Aoi, this is beautiful and I impressed." Shu said to me with a gentle smile on his face as he pat on my head.

Shu Sakamaki POV:

I slowly hug her and she was curious...

"... I'm thirsty..." I murmur and she's looking at me but she's not scared or angry at me. She started to write on her sketch book and she show it to me.

"(It's alright... Shu... I'm not afraid of you or one of your brothers... I know it might be painful but I fall asleep if I was bitten by a Vampire... So, don't worry and you can have my blood anytime you guys want but you have to asked me first...)" I read and she looks nervous about this.

I slowly bit her soft neck as I drink her blood, I hug her really tight and she feel pain on her neck.

Shu's Thought:

"Her blood is so sweet, delicious and fresh than that Dirty Woman have... But... I don't need her anymore. I only care Aoi, Aoi is my Prey and Mine Alone! No one can have her!" I thought as I continue drinking her blood...

After 5 minutes... She falls asleep into my arms peacefully and suddenly... I saw ears and nine tails just pop out... But it doesn't matter anymore...

I let her sleep on my chest, her skin is soft, her face is so beautiful like Goddess and perfect body.

To be continue...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

170K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...
366K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...
688 12 27
Kim and Mal were best friends, that lived in a world full of vampires. The two girls thought life is going to be alright, until they get word from K...
230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...