Breaking The Jock

By winterhx

Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California... More

Foreword
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Other Books

Epilogue

69K 2K 855
By winterhx

Before I begin writing, I'd like to clarify as to why I'm writing this in the first place. Ever since I've finished Breaking The Jock, it had gained an immense amount of support and I, honestly, would have never though this book would do this well. Now that I look back at my book and story, it was short lived and ended too soon than initially expected. The book ending had a lot of loopholes and tired writing and I'm here to answer some questions about the future of our favorite heroes Jordan, Nathan and Allison. Yes guys, Allison is well and okay!

I hope you all enjoy this special installment of Breaking The Jock, please let me know if you'd like more bonus chapters in the future.

[ Set six years after Allison was found. ]

"Jordan? Are you in there?" I heard a mysterious shout from across the house, currently I was in the kitchen, trying to make this stupid coffee machine work. It must have been Allison calling, this seemed like the time she would get home from work.

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen, please come in!" I yelled back, a screwdriver in my mouth sort of muffling the helpless yelling. I soon heard high heels click their way into the house, yup, it was definitely Allison. Only Allison would strain her feet with high heels in the middle of the winter.

"What the hell are you doing? Shouldn't you be sitting on bed looking pretty for your hardworking husband?" Such a tease, as per usual.

"Allison, don't forget whose house you're in, I won't hesitate to kick you out if you tease me into oblivion, we're not in high school anymore, sister." I smirked at her waving the slightly moist screwdriver around like it was a magical wand from the Harry Potter universe.

"I still can't believe you got married before me, Jesus Christ, I'm going to die a cat lady." Allison whined, suddenly looking sad. I was shocked that I had married somebody before she had, she's like the prettiest lady in the whole of New York, not to mention she is a renowned model. I heard that model agencies are a curse when it comes to relationships - and this seemed to be my evidence, I should make an article about that!

"What happened to William, though?" I asked curiously.

Allison's lips formed into a line. "He kinda drove off of a bridge and ended up in the hospital, listen I don't want to talk about him." She muttered quickly, avoiding my eyes.

"He what?!" I yelled, honestly surprised. Allison had med William around six months ago and had been bubbly with ever since, they were always either on and off, but what I noticed was, whenever William and Allison fell out, he oftentimes ended up in some kind of an accident, suspicious.

"Nothing." She cautiously snickered while looking away.

"Okay, whatever, do you perhaps know where Nathan is at?" I asked cautiously, Nathan hadn't called or messaged me at all since he left for work and that was honestly unusual. We usually call each other every hour and keep in touch.

"Oh yeah, I met him on my way to the agency, he said he'd be home around five thirty, he has a huge case today and is forced to stay longer. Something about a single mother murdering her children." She winced as she said. God that sounded horrifying, I didn't really approve of Nathan working as a lawyer because of all the shady cases he would have to undergo, like such. But if it's what made him happy, then I was all up for it.

Nathan had developed his own law firm, soon after finishing studying at Harvard university, funnily enough, all three of us got in the same university. It seemed like the world tipped in our favor soon after Allison had been found, we began building foundations and working our way back up to the top - sure, we might've skipped out on Los Angeles and left my mother behind, whom by the way is very happy with her new husband Alex, sweet guy, met him a few times.

Anyway, as I was saying, about two months after we had discovered that Allison was indeed okay, we set out to start our lives, but not without one another. After a stressful time coordinating college applications and proposing radical changes, we were accepted into the same university, I became a journalist and a writer - just like I had always dreamed, Allison is now a world renowned model and Nathan? Well he's the boss, he finished law studies, started his own law firm and is currently one of the most important people in New York - simply at the age of twenty five. Impressive, isn't it?

Suddenly, Allison snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Jordan, you're spacing out again." She stated calmly.

"Right, sorry, was thinking about how far we've come, you know how I am, I tend to space out and think about the most random things. Oh and by the way, did you hear about the deal I had just signed with the New York Times magazine? I'm going to be lead editor and chief!" I exclaimed excitedly, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I doubted Allison heard about it.

Suddenly, she squealed as if an atomic bomb had ended up in her petite hands. I had to cover my ears, because I was sure my ear drums couldn't take much longer. Out of nowhere, Allison jumped at me with a sheer force, knocking me on my floor with a crunch. I think, I broke my tailbone. "Ouch my bottom!" I whisper-yelled.

"I can't believe it, Jordan! Congratulations! You've dreamed of this opportunity for so long and you finally got it!" She yelled even further as she began kissing my face all over, except the lips, of course, mind the lips - they're Nathan's property.

I heard a familiar booming voice exclaim. "What kind of act of sluttery is this?" It was my beloved husband, Nathan Lewis, and he was currently watching me getting assaulted by his sister. Most importantly, he wasn't doing anything!

"Allison get of me!" I yelled and pushed her away, she just stood up like nothing had happened, leaving me lying helplessly on the floor with my precious little bottom hurting, I really think my tailbone might be fractured.

Nathan extended his strong, manly hand towards me and I gladly took it, I doubted I could stand up by myself. "Anyways, what was this whole ordeal about? Is there something I should know?"

I had opened my mouth to speak, but I wasn't hasty enough as Allison was already screaming about my success, next thing I knew I was pulled into a bone crushing hug and being kissed all over again. As if I hadn't broken enough bones, now I was just having my soul crushed out by this jock I had decided to randomly marry. "Congratulations, baby, I'm so proud of you." Nathan said with a small smile, that I just had to return.

I pulled away and attempted to stand on my own, but that quite difficult judging by the fact that my whole body was aching, man was I fragile these days..

"You okay there? You seem to be a little broken around the edges, need a hand?" Nathan said, a smirk dancing on his perfect face.

"I will break you, you walnut!" I scoffed at him aggressively, I knew he was trying to get on my nerves, but I couldn't help myself and fight back. I'm not the same nerd I used to be.

"You already did, love. You already did." Nathan smiled.

-

Oh my shit nuggets, this was wayyyyy overdue, over a month and half since the book had finished and there was no epilogue - I felt bad okay? You guys have been amazing and scary at the same time, there have been so many readers ever since I wrote the last official chapter and they keep coming, every single damn day.

To that I have to say..

THANK YOU! Thank you for encouraging me to write and enjoy what I do, without you, I doubt you'd even see this epilogue, so thank you for making me a better person and making me love do what I do.

Now time for a commercial break, please read my newest creation called 'Scorching Rivalry', I'm working really hard on it and if you liked Breaking The Jock, you might as well like that book - it has two very hot, scorching (hehe) jocks going at each other's throats. Thank you! #ad

Also, if you guys want a character exclusive Q&A, please comment here with your questions, as I am seriously thinking about releasing one! Thanks!

Hexagonal, 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 22 5
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...
183K 6K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
116K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
13.9M 509K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...