Yandere! Todoroki x Izuku

By churroishii

you know the title..... anyways I'm really sorry for not updating anything but I guess I'll try to do it bett... More

Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Author's notes ;^;
Author's note (again) ;^;
Ch.5
NEWS
πŸ““

Ch.1

3.7K 61 31
By churroishii

Authors Notes: I do not own BNHA (Boku No Hero Academia) all rights are reserved to the owners and the people who made BNHA

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Izuku P.O.V

I woke up very early today, feeling fresh as usual, and I went to the U.A for the first time!

My class was A-1 and I met Kacchan there....' this is bad!! ' I thought to myself that this day wouldn't get anyworse that Kacchan is staying in my class..

After a while I saw a boy whose hair is half white and half red, plus his eyes are different colour too...but the thing is that he has a burned mark on his right side of his eye.

After a while of looking at him, he looked at me back. ' oh shit..... ' I saw him looking at my direction and I went straight looking at the wall like the idiot I'am...

~~~~35 minutes later~~~~

Shouto's P.O.V

It is already lunch time and I saw the green hair boy, he looked so perfect...
his feminine body, cute freckles, gorgeous smile, everything about him is so perfect.

But instead I saw him talking to a blonde, spiked boy whose name is Bakugo Katsuki.
He is unusually very close to my sweet Deku....
If he touches MY sweet Deku.......
He is gonna pay....

~~~~10 minutes later~~~~

Izuku's P.O.V

Something seems off.....I saw Todoroki-kun watching me from behind my seat...he is giving me the chills....

Maybe I should ignore it..plus I need to pay attention

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sup peeps I'm here
Ya boi Star!!!!!!!
How's life? Fine? Good 4 you......
Anyways heres a cliff hanger >:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
76K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...