Status [βœ”οΈ]

By jisung__pwark

Jisung is madly in love with Y/N, but doesn't want to admit it. His friends try to get them together in the... More

Jisung's First Post
Crush
Silence
Truth
Adorable
Timeless
Yestoday
Gibberish
Dorks
Euphoria
Best Friend
Fusion
Rain/Singularity
The Truth Untold
Lost/Sick
11:11
Indirect Kiss
I Am You, You Are Me
Jisung's Last Post | FINAL

Tree

8.9K 259 406
By jisung__pwark

-

1 Week Later

-

I woke up today in a strangely bad mood.

I felt happy when I woke up, but then my mood just went downhill suddenly, I don't know why though. I chose to stay in my room for as long as I could, before someone noticed my absence. I hoped my mood would improve by then, but it was hopeless. Nothing was making me feel better.

Bzz.

Jeno.

Apparently the others want to know where I am, and that's right in my feels.

Oh well...

I guess I'll answer him.

-

"I don't know why I feel like this hyung. Every time I feel like it's going away, it comes right back harder than before..."

I explained.

"So you kept yourself away so that you wouldn't hurt anyone, right?"

"Yeah... I especially don't wanna hurt
Y/N. She probably won't forgive me if I said something out of place to her"

"I see. Am I bothering you while I'm in here?"

"Actually no"

"Oh, great! You wanna go out? Like hang out, just the two of us?"

"Y-Yeah. It might help my mood, hopefully"

"Sounds good. I might have to follow you around while you get ready so they won't bother you too much"

"Thanks hyung. I appreciate it a lot"

"It's no problem. You've got a lot on your mind. I just wanna help you let loose~"

-

Like Jeno predicted, some of the others did try to talk to me. But he drove them away, thankfully.

He even managed to get Taeyong to pack both of us a bag of food and water, and even some money!

I really love my hyungs~.

Finally, the time came for us to leave. I saw all the others, and my mood suddenly just got even worse. Although, nobody approached me, they just waved, apart from Y/N. She came up to me in a flash.

"Hey Jisungie, I heard you were in a bad mood. So before you two go, I wanted to give you this."

A hug.

She gave me a hug?!

I didn't want to upset her, and I love her, so I returned her affection with a hug. Aww's filled the room, but were soon silenced, probably thanks to Jeno and Taeyong.

Thankfully.

After giving her a pat on her head and waving to the others, Jeno and I left.

-

4-5 Hours Later

-

We had tons of fun over these past few hours. He took me out to Chick-Fil-A, since they have really good food, especially the fries~.

Then, we hung out at our favorite park to eat, and we fed some of the squirrels some of our food. I really like squirrels, even if they always run away. They're so cuuuute~.

Then, he took us to our dance studio, since we haven't been there in a while. I really enjoy dancing, as it's one of my hobbies, apart from rapping and singing.

Since their new album came out, we danced to BTS' Fake Love and some of their other songs, like Love Maze and Anpanman. We even sang and rapped along to some of the other songs, like Magic Shop and Airplane, Pt. 2. I really admire their songs~.

We eventually got tired and decided to go outside for some fresh air, after locking up the studio of course. We went to the park again, but we went a little closer to where the woods were, and sat under our favorite old tree.

We always sat under this tree when we were younger. Whether we were sad, angry, or just wanted a place to hang out, we would always come here.

Sitting under this tree for the first time in a few years really made me happy. I miss the times we all had under this tree, whether we'd climb it, sleep under it, anything.

I really missed this~.

"Having fun Jisungie~?"

Jeno asked, showing me his eye smile.

Jeno and Y/N are alike in this very cute way.

"Yeah, thanks so much hyung~. I don't know why I was even upset in the first place"

"Well I'm glad you're happy~. I hate seeing you upset, and I know you'd like all the things we did, so you're welcome~"

"By the way, do you guys mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"When you guys say you like or love me, enjoy my company, and that I'm not as awkward as I think I am..."

I answered, turning my head to avoid eye contact with him.

"I just don't know if you guys are lying to me, or if you all truly mean what you say. I know I'm very awkward, and that drives people away from me. It prevents me from being social, and it especially keeps me from making friends. Luckily I have you and the others, but do I just annoy you guys with the way I am? Maybe that's why I was in a bad mood earlier... I just want to know the truth..."

I can't help the way I feel. Sometimes, I just feel so self conscious about myself.

Suddenly, I felt Jeno put his hands on mine, startling me a little.

"Listen Jisungie, I don't know about the others, but I want you to know that I mean all of those things. I'd hate it if something bad happened to you. You're like my little brother. I don't just like you, I really and truly love you. And I know you think you're awkward, but we're all awkward in our own way. Even if you can be awkward sometimes, it doesn't bother me, because I know when it comes to certain things, you become very interested and talkative about that certain topic. I don't know if it bothers the others, but it certainly doesn't bother me. Please believe when I say that Jisungie. I really do mean it"

If I wasn't so surprised, I would've been crying right now.

That really reassures me. But I still wish I knew what the others fel-

"Well said Jeno~"

I heard Johnny say out of nowhere.

Startled, I looked up only looking to find him, but he wasn't alone. Everyone was with him, even Donghyuck! Although, Mark was helping him around, so I guess it makes since that he's here too.

And they all had ice cream.

"W-What are you guys doing here?"

I asked still startled.

"Well~"

Ten started.

"The whole thing started as an idea that Renjun, Mark, and Y/N had. They wanted to do something to make you feel better, so we all decided to expand that idea, and buy ice cream for you and Jeno while you were out~"

"But then, we couldn't find you guys"

Jaehyun added.

"But Chenle suggested you guys would either be at the dance studio, or somewhere in this park, specifically under this tree~"

"It's a nice tree~"

Yuta added, smiling at the tree.

"Anyways~"

Sicheng continued.

"We finally found you guys, but we overheard what you said. And Jisungie, everything that Jeno said is also how we feel about you. We think your awkwardness is adorable, and we all truly do love you~"

"You guy did all this, for me...?"

"Of course!"

Taeil cheered.

"We love you Jisungie~!"

"We even got you your favorite ice cream~"

Y/N exclaimed, handing me the ice cream cone.

I licked it, and it really was my favorite~.

"Cookies and Cream?!"

"Cookies and Cream~!"

Everyone cheered.

Even Jeno was surprised, and he got his favorite too. Mint Chocolate Chip.

"So since were all out here now, let's all stay out here for a little longer~"

Donghyuck cheered.

"C-Can we Taeyong-hyung?"

I asked.

"Anything for you Jisungie~"

-

Maybe it's because I'm the youngest.

Maybe it's because I'm the quietest.

But either way, I love my hyungs, and
Y/N.

And I love this tree, it really brings us together. As we all sat under the tree, and looked at the stars in the beautiful night sky. I could feel my tears finally escape my eyes, to which I started laughing, the laughing turning to sobs, my smile turning into a small frown.

Except, I'm happy.

"Hey Jisungie, what's wrong??? Why are you crying???"

Mark asked, petting my head with concern.

"I really l-love you guys~"

I responded in between my joyful sobs and tears.

"We really love you too Jisungie~"

Everyone cheered giving me a hug.

I really love these guys~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 136 19
❝ πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞.. ❞ Mark has been y/n's best friend since 3rd grade and he's developed feelings for her. He hopes that helping h...
1.3K 31 61
After a not-so-serious misunderstanding, Y/N finds herself in a cute friendship with her favorite kpop group. She later finds out that they may be mo...
21.6K 649 14
ZHONG CHENLE X READER he's hopelessly in love. she's playing hard to get. what does he have to do to win her over? friends to lovers au.
5.6K 222 31
βžͺ.πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ 𝐀𝐔 βž› They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...