C. R. A. C. K.

De xxlilee

Just read Mai multe

1
2
3
Quincy Davis
Amiri Davis
Zaire Davis
Melly Davis
Leilani Davis
Quincy Davis
Amiri Davis

Leilani Davis

265 18 3
De xxlilee

Tiffany in MM💜

Excuse all errors.

____________________________

Leilani "Lani" Davis

"I don't think I can do this anymore Lani" Tiffany mumbled as Leilani watched her get bathed by a private caregiver she hired for her friend.

"You don't gotta worry about my brothers Tiff" Lani mumbled raising her champagne glass to her lips and sipping it.

"Excuse us Nan"

"This is not what I signed up for, you was supposed to keep me safe.." Tiffany cried making Leilani's chest tighten up a little but the feeling was gone as fast as it came once  she remembered why Tiff was in the situation in the first place.

"If I don't recall you wanted to be with Melly, thinking going to Mir was gone get you close to him- and it did sadly" She mumbled leaning against the marbled counter top "Okay I didn't know the mothafuckas was crazy tho" Tiffany laughed.

"Naw bitch you knew, you thought that pussy had some power. You was playing a stupid game anyway fucking both of them. If you haven't realized Mir real territorial" Lani said, Tiffany's face was still very swollen and you could see the reddish purple bruises all over her light skin tone clearly.

"Well Nan gave me another pregnancy test and I'm keeping it"

"And that's fine, you just gone have to pack yo shit before homeboy get back" Leilani said pushing myself off the counter "Nan you can come back in" She added "I'll be downstairs waiting"

"Mhm she here, I think she taking Tiffany... yup I heard them talking!" One of the girls whispered while she held a phone to her ear.

"Girl who you talking to?" Lani asked making her way around the long hallway that led to the staircase.

"Uh- nobody" she mumbled making Lani reach up and snatch the phone out her hand and seeing an unknown number across the screen.

"Hello?!" She yelled placing the phone to her ear before the call was disconnected.

"Bitch who the fuck was you on the phone with?" She asked looking her up and down while she stood looking shook not saying nothing. "Let my brother walk in this house and I'm still here, that's gone be yo ass" she added pointing her freshly painted acrylic nail at her.

Leilani made her way down the stairs seeing almost all the girls in the lounge area walking around in damn near nothing. This was the usual tho, she seen a few girls she gathered the other weekend from the strip club and just smirked.

It was always some shit going on in this whore house and almost every one of the siblings hated every second of it. Lani just didn't get the right vibes, all kinds of bad spirits flowed through this house and that was the reason why Mir can't stay up outta everybody else shit.

"Y'all need some sage in this bitch, and some damn holy oil" Lani said as her heels clicked against the marble floors.

"Girl, I swear these bitches worship Satan him self" one of the girls by the name of Star said as she swept the huge kitchen.

"That's exactly what it feel like" Lani mumbled sitting her glass on the counter and taking a seat on the stool placed under the island.

She fixed her silk dress before grabbing her phone out of her small YSL wallet purse and fixing her red lipstick using the camera app.

Max- he's coming.

Leilani sighed drinking the rest of my champagne before standing pulling the very short dress down.

"Nan! Tell her to come on now!" She yelled from the bottom of the stairs, looking for the rat ass bitch she seen earlier on the phone.

Soon after Tiffany was coming done the stairs with the help of Nan and Amiri was walking through his front door.

"Fuck you doing in my shit Lani?" He barked making Lani roll my eyes.

"What does it look like Mir? I came to get my friend, like I told you I would" She stated watching as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

He was pissed.

"I told you babe" the rat laughed wrapping her arm around his torso.

This bitch better count her blessings, Leilani thought while biting the inside of her cheek.

"You got one more time ho' you really trying me" Lani said grilling her as she continued to smirk.

"Gone China" Amiri mumbled "That bitch gotta go- matter of fact ion wanna see her face ever again!" Lani yelled loud enough for her to here.

"Nan take her back upstairs" he said running his hand over his face as Tiffany linked arms with Leilani, the poor girl was terrified after all Amiri was the one who beat her ass.

"Nan please escort Tiffany outside to the car" Lani mumbled while eyeing him walking past slowly so Tiffany could keep up, with Nan not to far behind holding Tiffany's things.

"Everybody upstairs" Amiri barked making the girls scatter.

Once everybody was out of the living area, Lani made her way to the leather ottoman and took a seat.

"I don't know what the fuck going on with you and Melly but that bitch belongs to me!" Amiri yelled pointing to his self.

"Actually she doesn't Mir" Lani stated "she's my friend- my only fucking friend and I'm saving her from this hell hole"

"I wouldn't give a fuck if she was our sister!"

"What you want? Money? Matter of fact, you owed me anyway for killing OUR FUCKING PLUG!" She yelled standing up "You testing me mothafucka' you in my shit!" He yelled walking closer to her.

"Back up Amiri!" Lani said moving around the ottoman trying to make her way towards the front door.

"You come in my shit disrespecting me!" He yelled and before she knew it his eyes glazed over before he wrapped his huge hands around her small neck, lifting her off the ground a little.

"Le-"

"What? Let you go?" He yelled making his grip tighter causing her to drop her purse and claw at his hands. Once she realized he wasn't letting go, she punched him dead in the eye with her huge 23 karate diamond ring making him drop her.

"You bitch!" She yelled trying to catch her breath before kicking him right in his dick "I swear to God bro" She yelled sitting back down on the ottoman grabbing her very agitated neck.

"You play to fucking much! I was gone let yo ass go" he yelled holding his face while slumped over a bit.

This was a regular thing between the two, he was a pimp so he thought he could just go around putting his hands on people and Leilani has a smart ass mouth and wasn't taking his shit, so they bumped heads a lot.

_____________________

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.8K 95 111
Read the title
273K 6.4K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX