๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜

By asvpkilla

Works #4 : Quinten better known as "Snupe" to many has known his best friend Ciara since elementary days, the... More

read!ยก
cast.
1
3
4
read.!ยก
5
6 - PART ONE
6 - PART TWO
UPDATE
UPDATE PT. 2
7

2

3.4K 157 20
By asvpkilla

Excuse any mistakes

Ciara

I called Quinten's phone for the fifth time only to get voicemail, he hasn't been home for the past 3 days in and usually I don't even care but this time just seems odd for him not to call or text or anything.

Even though when he was leaving the last time I saw him I kind of had an attitude, but he knows that's how I am so it shouldn't be a problem.

I turned on the TV to watch Love and Hip Hop Atl before I had to be at work later on. I grabbed an Oh Henry chocolate bar and took a seat on the couch.

"Earlier on today man body was discovered unresponsive down by this alley way right behind where I stand, coroners describe it as a very horrific and brutal murder". The reporter said.

I began to get nervous because Quin wasn't answering his phone and now someone's been murdered. I really hope it ain't him because I honestly don't know what I'd do with myself.

I got up and began to pace around the room, I then called Malik his only friend that I know of.

"Helluh?". He answered.

"Where Snupe ass at?". I asked frantically.

"Man Ion' know, why don't yo dora the explora ass gon' and look for em' ". He said annoyed.

"Man fuck you Malik das' why Ion' fuck whicha". I said angrily.

"Feelins' mutual mama". He said hanging up.

I threw my phone against the wall and rubbed the small beads of sweat that formed on my forehead. By now my edges were sweated off.

I pulled on a denim skirt and one of his sweaters and a pair of my slides and grabbed my keys. I left out of the apartment and hopped into one of his cars, I licked my dry lips as I made my way to his 'place of work'.

I got out of the car and walked up to the entrance to be greeted by one of the many guards.

"Ciara you don't got nun' ova' here bruh go on home". Bean said.

"Bean Ion' got time for you and yo' shit right now so move yo fat ass outta' the way ". I said pushing past him.

I stormed into the trap only to see Malik and Quinten laughing while smoking with a few bitches around them.

I walked up to where they sat with absolute anger.

"Y'all he good, get to steppin' thanks". I shooed the girls away.

"The fuck Quin!". I yelled getting in his face.

I was definitely relieved that the guy that died wasn't him but this nigga almost made me go into cardiac arrest.

Quinten grabbed me by my neck and held a smirk on his face while Malik smoked.

"Quinten just go ain't nobody worried about you, the fuck". Quinten mocked, it was exactly what I had said a few days ago.

"Don't be doin' that shit". I pouted as he pulled me into a hug.

"Fix you muthafuckin' attitude den". He said slapping my ass.

"I missed you stink, but Imma' get yo' ass back believe that. Oh and you owe me a new phone". I said as he pecked my lips.

"Get back this dick and new phone? for what?". He laughed as we both began to walk out of the house.

"I couldn't get to you so I threw it at the wall".

"And who's fault is that?". He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yours".

"So you not gon' dap me up?". He asked as he pulled into the Popeyes drive thru.

"Quin, I haven't ate since nine o'clock this morning, it's fucking six sixteen". I said growing annoyed.

"And wha—"

"QUINTENNN". I yelled. "I'm hungry Ian' fuckin' playing". I snapped.

"Shut yo ass up we already here, so watcha' want?". He asked.

"Whatever you getting, I have work in an hour so chop chop". I said whilst my stomach growled.

"Shut the fuck up yeo, fucking nagging ass". He shot back quickly. In

I slapped him and he grabbed me up and I started pulling his ear.

As we fought the drive thru attendant started to speak.

"Hi welcome to Popeyes what would you like to order today?".

"Let me get to uh.. two, three piece combos". Quin said as I slapped him.

"Chill the fuck out!". He yelled.

"Will that be all?". The attendant asked

"Yeah".

"Fifteen seventy- eight is ya total drive thru please".

Once he drove thru he paid and we got the food. I started to eat mine when Quin began to rub my thigh.

"Don't bang right now I'm eating Quin move, focus on driving".

"Oh yeah, das' what we doin' ?". He chuckled

"Mhm nigga". I couldn't even speak, food had just filled my mouth.

"Quinten, fuck I'm gonna be late for work". I moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper and deeper inside me.

"Ciara, shit.. shut the fuck up". He groaned as his strokes began to speed up.

"Take that shit babygirl, fuck!". He said gripping my neck.

"I c-can't I'm gonna cum!". I moaned out in pleasure.

"Hold that shit in.. fuck". He switched positions and got up holding me up. Held me against the wall and picked up where he left off once again.

"Fuck fuck fuck Quinn!!!!".

"Yeah, das' fuckin' right stop talking shit". He said in my ear.

By then it sent chills down my spine which immediately caused me to climax over and over again.

"Yeaah that's right cum for daddy". He said in satisfaction as a smirk formed on his face.

We had switched positions and now I was on top, riding him with the little energy I had left.

I studied his face that read pure pleasure, to see that I was the one in control gave me a feeling quite hard to explain.

"Fuck.. Cia get off". He grumbled biting his lip while he gripped my ass.

I smirked and leaned into him and kissed him. He began to match my rhythm and soon I was feeling my climax near once again.

A little while after he came as well and we both began to clean up, we took shower together and  I then started to get ready for work for the second time.

"Imma pick you up later on aight". He said as he leaned against the car, I stood in between his legs.

"Alright Quinten, I'll see you later on". I said as he pecked my lips.

"I love you Cia, be great". He said slapping my ass he walked back to car.

"Love you too". I said walking into the mall.

I was not ready for the busy day today in footlocker, I knew today was going to be a long ass day sigh.

I didn't even think y'all like this book lmao I was just dabbing one day but anyway thanks for the support and reads so far!❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 743 46
After six whole months of not being able to see each other. Lira finally realized she is nothing without the one she loves. But when pride blinds he...
22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
3K 41 3
Ciara and August 1, 2, and 3: A Big Easy Love Story is available on amazon. Completed series! Book 1: https://www.amazon.com/Ciara-August-Easy-Love...