Crash II

By allsbad

❝have you been drinkin' to take all the pain away?❞ ♛ Book 2 in the Crash trilogy More

0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12

0.08

927 29 19
By allsbad

FOR ALL MY OG READERS WHO WERE WAITING ON THIS CHAPTER;

PLEASE GO READ CHAPTERS 3 THRU 7 OTHERWISE THINGS WONT MAKE SENSE TO YOU

NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE / COMMENT

CHAPTER EIGHT
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

JASON

I watched as Nicole hurried out of the room, the door clicking shut after her disappearing figure. For a small moment I could hear as her heels clicked against the floor as she walked down the hallway. Having her walk out on me, when I tried to talk to her, seemed to hurt even more than her saying she doesn't know anyone named Jason McCann.

Walking over to the bed that was pushed against one of the walls, I sat down, resting my elbows on my knees as I pushed my face in my palms. I wasn't going to cry, I'm a grown man for fucks sake! Heaving a heavy sigh, I listened in as the music in the club kept bouncing off of the walls. This far in, it was more muffled but you could still make out the beat if you listened carefully enough.

Throwing my body back in the mattress, I stared up at the ceiling. The anger... it was clear as day in her eyes. Could it really be that she actually hates me? Sure, I would probably hate myself too, but Nicole... Nicole is the most genuine and nicest person, with the biggest heart I have ever met in my life. Did I really screw things up that badly?

If only she would let me talk to her. Make things right between us.

With a frown etched on my face, I sat up, pulling my phone out of the front pocket of my jeans. Unlocking the device, I quickly found the number and pressing call, I lifted the device up to my ear. It rang total of five times before the call was accepted, "Yeah?"

"Do you have booze or drugs? I need to get faded."

Just as I took a drag of the rolled blunt, the doorbell rang. Looking over at Danny with furrowed brows, he shrugged as he got up to see who's there. The door opens and then closes, and moments later he's walking back inside the room with someone hot on his tail.

As she steps inside the room, her eyes — as if knowing I'm already here — find me in less than a second. She smiles. With her heels clicking against the exposed hardwood floor, in matter of seconds she's sitting next to me in the three seat couch. "Hey Jason," after having seen Nicole and having heard her voice for the first time in months, hers sounds like a dying cat to me.

Barely nodding in acknowledgement, I take another drag from the blunt and as I go to pull it away from my lips, it's practically ripped out from in between my fingers and Skyler is moving it towards her own lips. Rolling my eyes, I make a move and stand up. "They're still in the cupboard on the left, yeah?" I ask Danny, ignoring the mistake sitting on the couch.

Danny just simply nods his head in return. Being good with that answer, I make a beeline for the kitchen. Just as I step inside the kitchen, the clicking of heels rang in my ears and I'm even more annoyed.

"What do you want, Skyler?" the annoyance is clear in my voice as I reach for the liquor bottles in the cupboard.

"Why are you so cold?" she questioned from behind me. "We had so much fun," she drags out the word. The tone she's using and overall her voice making me cringe. How did I ever find her attractive?

Unscrewing the cap on the vodka bottle, I took out a glass too and poured the clear liquid inside of it. "C'mon, Jason, what's wrong? Maybe I can help lift your mood?" she tried again, the sudactivness clear in her voice, but it wasn't going to work this time.

As I titled my head back to let all of the alcohol to run down my throat, did I get a good look at her. Her tan legs looked even longer in that too short of a skirt and her belly button piercing for exposed for the whole world to see as she had managed to get herself inside of that small t-shirt. It looked like a child's t-shirt. Skyler just stood there in the entrance, twirling a lock of her black finger around her index finger as her eyes followed my every moment.

"I really want you to leave me the fuck alone," I grumbled as I poured myself another glass of the strong liquid.

"Oh, Jason, why?" she pouted, her brows slouching inwards as she jutted out her bottom lip.

"Because I don't fucking like you!" I yelled out in frustration, slamming the glass down on the counter; I'm surprised it didn't shatter in my hand from the impact. I was frustrated with Nicole and her stoic attitude, and Skyler pestering me with her bullshit just even more added to the frustration that was running through my body. "I actually think you're fucking annoying! And your voice. God! It's like a screechy cat."

Her eyebrows instantly pulled into a frown as she straighter her posture. Dropping the lock of hair she was twirling, she crossed her arms in front of her, "Why would you say something like that?" There was a slight tremble to her voice.

Rolling my eyes, I drowned another glass of vodka. "For the love of God," reaching up, I rubbed my middle finger against my temple. Shaking my head, I grabbed the bottle by the neck and staggering by her, I dilebretly created a distance between our bodies. "Don't dare to follow me," I harshly whispered just as I passed her.

Just as Danny pushed a slim glass of orange juice in my direction, Skyler came waltzing in the kitchen. What was obviously Danny's shirt, hung big on her slim figure. "We're going to the mall later," Danny began, ignoring Skyler presence in the kitchen as he watched me take a sip from the juice that did slightly taste weird. "Do you want to tag along?"

Ignoring the weird taste, I swallowed the liquid. "Yeah," I nodded my head. "When are we leaving? And can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Charlie wants to get there around one because some store is opening at two and he wants to be the first in the line when it does," Danny nonchalantly shrugged, taking a bite out of the beefy burger he had ordered to be delivered, "And sure thing. You already know where all of my clothes are placed, yeah?" Nodding my head, we both fell into silence as we ate our breakfast.

While Skyler was as busy shaking her small ass, most likely to get my attention and while Danny was probably fantasizing about some supermodel while slobbering down the large burger and fries, I was busy thinking about Nicole.

Last night, after I had emptied out the vodka bottle, I laid down on the pull out couch that Danny had in the living room. And as I stared up at the white ceiling that had slightly grey-ed from the constant cigarette smoke, I couldn't stop my brain from wondering off to all those happy memories I had with her.

Now that I've screwed up our relationship and have made her not even want to talk to me, I really do realize how that relationship was everything I could ever ask for. We really could've had a happily ever after. But I had to go and ruin that.

"What are you thinking about, Jason?" Skyler's screechy voice and slander finger on my forehead made me snap out of my thoughts.

Jerking away from her touch, I narrowed my eyes at her, "Nothing that is any of your business."

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Danny snickered from behind the Coke can in his hand.

Glaring at him, I just rolled my eyes and went back to eating my food — deciding to ignore the both of us. Not even five seconds later, another glass of orange juice was placed in front of me, curtesy of Skyler. Just like the one Danny had given me, this one tasted funny too.

Two hours later, the four of us stumbled inside of the mall. Charlie and Danny being the loudest of the bunch as they kept laughing at some random stuff. Meanwhile I slowly trailed behind the whole group, dragging my feet.

"So what's the plan?" I spoke up, everyone stopping and turning around.

"Well I'm going to the Rocket Pocket, they're having their opening today and I want to be the first inline before all the nerds show up," Charlie snickered, Danny bumping his shoulder.

"You can come with me to Victoria's Secret," Skyler winked in my direction, making me scrunch up my nose. "I want to get some new panties and bras," she went on, popping the gum she was chewing.

"I'll come with you!" Danny called out, bouncing on his heels like an excited child. Rolling my eyes, I felt like throwing up as the world around me slowly spun.

Letting my vision wonder away from my friends, I moved my eyes over each person walking around the mall when I caught the sight of Nicole. She was around to turn around when our eyes locked gazes. Quickly I turned back to the group, "Yeah, let's meet back here in an hour?" I didn't even wait for their answers, when I was already walking in Nicole's direction.

"Nicole!" I called out, some people walking by giving me the side eye.

"Jason," her tone was cold and clipped, making me furrow my brows. "What do you want? Pretty sure everything that was needed to said was said back at the club."

"I miss you," I hiccuped.

"Oh, so you miss me now?" she raised a brow. "You should've missed me when you left the house. But no, you fucked every bitch that came your way."

"You can't suddenly come back, say few sweet words and expect me to go back to you. It doesn't work like that, Jason. I'm sorry." Nicole ranted, making me regret everything even more.

"You're really not gonna listen to what I have to–" hiccup "–say?" I asked as she had already turned her back to me and taken a step away from me.

She didn't say anything, so we just stood there — my blue eyes burning holes in the back of her head. Some people walking by us would give us weird glances as we just stood there.

I watched as Nicole started walking away, her body becoming smaller the further she got. Snapping out the daze I was in, I started stumbling on my feet after her. Somehow I wasn't able to walk a straight line for longer than five seconds.

Just as I stumbled out of the mall, I was hit with a wave of nausea but I didn't let that affect me as I scanned over the large parking lot. She couldn't had disappeared this fast. I was about to give up, when a red Ford pulled out of a parking space and stared driving towards the exit. When the car was close enough, I could recognize Nicole as she drive right past me, her eyes only focusing on the road.

I stared after the car as it rolled by me and out on the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...