To forgive or not (Highschool...

By alphafox270

Devils, angels, fallen angels. We've heard them all, most would say devils are evil and angels are nothing bu... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

15.3K 231 405
By alphafox270

(1st Person)

It's been a few hours after that proposal from Rias Gremory, while I wanted Asia to live again, it would mean she would become a devil. Asia doesn't deserve that, she deserves to be her own person instead of being forced to become something else... What I mean is, that red-haired minx decided to go against my wishes...

(Flashback)

(Y/N): No...

Rias: I'm sorry?

(Y/N): As much as I want to see Asia alive again, I can't, she'll be a devil if she's revived by that chess piece of yours, so no... I'll find my own way to revive her...

I just remembered: if the relic of grace is given to any body that's passed away no matter how decayed or old it is that person will be revived as if nothing happened. In other words, it'll mean that Asia will be dead for longer but she won't become a...

My thoughts were interrupted by a bright red light right next to me, I gasp in surprise before turning to see the chess piece Rias had in her hand slowly go inside Asia's chest. I knew my eyes were completely wide with rage, I grabbed Rias' collar but by the time I pulled her off the piece had already gone inside Asia.

(Y/N): Why the hell did you do that!? I said no god dammit!!!

Rias: I apologise, but Twilight healing is quite the rare find and I couldn't pass it up...

(Y/N): So, you were going to revive her as a devil even if I said no anyway?

I saw that black and red lightning dance on the same hand that was gripping Rias' collar, she looked down at the lightning with what I knew well as fear in her eyes, I gripped her collar tighter so that I could get a good shot in...

Asia: W-where am I?

Had it not been for Asia waking up, I instantly let the red-haired bitch go who went running back to her peerage while I looked towards Asia; she was opening her eyes slowly while giving off a confused and lost look, almost like a puppy. Heh, I had forgotten what I was mad about thanks to that cute sight...

(Y/N): Hey there... sleepyhead...

She let out that cute little gasp she always does whenever she hears something that either surprises her or scares her, I walk right into her vision where she grows wide-eyed but was still confused.

Asia: (Y/N)? But... how? How am I... back here?

(Y/N): I'll tell you later, right now, we better get you somewhere to rest, sound good?

Asia: Uh-huh...

I smile slightly before reaching down to lift her up bridal style, she instantly fell asleep again, poor girl... she's so weak from dying and then being revived... as a devil...

I look over at Rias who was trying to keep herself composed, but I could instantly tell my glare alone was making her regret pulling something like that, I made sure Asia was fast asleep before turning back to the devils and Kalawarner.

(Y/N): For now, I'll find Asia a place to rest, maybe take an abandoned house or something, but when we're all settled in, you and I Miss Rias Gremory are going to have a nice, long, chat...

Rias: U-understood... though if you'd take me up on this offer...

(Y/N): I am not owing you any favours you filthy devil, get lost...

Kalawarner: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I don't have time for you either...

I went to walk out of the church... but then Issei stood in front of me, a face of concern but conflict.

Issei: (Y/N)... Please, just hear her out, I agree she was out of line for going against your wishes, but please, just listen...

(Y/N): And why the hell should I listen to you?

Issei: Because out of everyone here: you and I are the only ones who want the best for Asia!

I went to retort but quickly closed my mouth, even if he's a devil and he's a pervert... I have to admit he's right, even if at first he only got along with her because she was cute. Issei did care about Asia almost as much as I do... huh, can't believe I'm doing this but...

(Y/N): Fine, what the hell is this offer, Rias Gremory?

When I turned to her, she instantly grew a fiery aura of confidence while a determined smile made it's way onto her face, oh crap why did I have to listen to the pervert?

(Flashback over)

I so got roped, damn devil. She offered a house she had 'conveniently' located for both myself and Asia to live in... damn Asia had a lot of boxes, it was either that or live with the pervert. While I can keep the guy in line while Asia was in the same house, nothing's stopping him from when I'm not there.

I was currently lying down on a bed inside said house, how I'm gonna pay the bills I don't know, Rias never said anything about covering it, plus I don't have a job which means no money... oh! And there's also the fact she still used that bullshit 'I owe her a favour'... she really is asking for an early death. I sighed at the thought before attempting to push myself out of the bed... only to find my left arm's been pinned down by something.

Confused, I look over and see a bulge under the blanket... which looks suspiciously humanoid, too tall to be Asia, and still too big to be an animal... who the hell is that? Whoever or whatever they are they have my arm in an iron grip. With an annoyed growl I rip the covers off, only to instantly regret it since the person under the covers was that long-haired devil who kept looking at me with a saucy smirk, especially when I showed those electric powers of mine, whatever they were...

That's not what made me regret ripping the covers off though, she's asleep, but the thing is... she doesn't have any clothes on. Now, I'm extremely flustered, but the fact that she's a devil caused me to prevent any stupid cliché reaction anyone else would've had... especially Issei.

Instead I ripped my arm out of her grip with a scowl, then I shove her out of bed without any concern for her well-being, she made an audible grunt from the impact, but it quickly became... a quiet moan!? What the hell's wrong with this devil!?

???: How'd you know I like it rough?~

(Y/N): Excuse me...?

I turn to see the devil was stretching in a way that made her expose her already exposed body even more, I didn't even look, instead I look away with a growl and crossing my arms, all I can say is: thank god I'm wearing my tank top and jeans still, she may be a devil, but there's no denying she has quite the body... but she's still a devil so she's only got her body to make me think she's good looking.

???: I knew you were perfect~ You have the perfect body, the perfect power to keep me interested, and you even have that cold personality to boot meaning you won't hesitate to hit me~

(Y/N): Lady, get the hell out of here...

???: Aww, but I didn't even tell you my name!

(Y/N): Alright, what is your name devil?

Akeno: Akeno Himejima handsome~

(Y/N): That's a weird last name...

Akeno: Huh?

(Y/N): So Miss Handsome, will you leave now?

Akeno: Oh no! I'm not the handsome one here, although, you can just call me sexy if you want to~

(Y/N): I'm not joining the peerage...

Akeno: Aww~ I could've used a buddy to practice my desires on~

(3rd Person)

Suddenly the roof of the ORC building caved in due to something flying straight through it. Rias jumped in surprise as it was completely quiet before that happened, however what she saw was quite peculiar: a naked Akeno lying on the ground, a massive imprint of a fist under her chin while she had a dopey smile on her face, swirls replacing her eyes.

Akeno: He can punch good too... I think I'm in love!~

Rias: Oh dear...

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N) sat on his bed while his right fist had steam coming off it, his window now had Akeno's outling in it making him scoff.

(Y/N): Damn horny filthly devil bitch...

He then cracked his neck while yawning before finally getting out of bed, he looked around before spotting his signature black trench coat and donning it. He then looked down and spotted both his socks and his sneakers, one whiff was enough to convince him to visit a clothes shop later... he'd have to pickpocket a few people though.

Asia: (Y/N)! Breakfast is ready!

(Y/N): Huh, it's only been one day and she's back to herself? That's quite an accomplishment... but still, she's a devil now... can I still see Asia as my best friend despite that?

The boy sighed before scratching his head and placing his socks and shoes on and then walking out of his new and possibly temporary bedroom, he saw the stairs heading downstairs and could instantly smell the breakfast: bacon, eggs... when did she learn how to cook?

Any way, (Y/N) had his eyes closed when walking into the dining room so he didn't notice the digusted glance from an unexpected guest.

Asia: Good morning (Y/N)! I wasn't sure what you like so I made a whole bunch of things! There's bacon, egg, toast, waffles, I even found a box of brownies, must've been left behind by the old owner...

(Y/N): Hmm, I think I'll have toast... wait, brownies?

Asia: Yes, quite the unusual find, oh! And welcome our guest: her name is Sona Sitri, and she says Rias sent her to ask us something...

Instantly (Y/N) fired a light spear at the newcomer who shrieked in surprised when the light spear was literally a hair away from stabbing her in the face, (Y/N) scoffed and looked down at his hand, clenching and unclenching it.

(Y/N): My aim was off, probably from that lightning...

Sona: You mean you didn't miss on purpose!?

(Y/N): Nope, I really want to kill you... got a problem?

Sona: First of all: your clothing is simply atrocious! A black trench coat in this hot summer? A tank top as well!? Not to mention those jeans that look like you dragged them through a cheese grater! And on top of that, I was coming here with full intentions of being generous and kind, but you come in and attack me like a brute with...

(Y/N) clenched his fist in irritation before dashing over to her, Sona went wide-eyed with surprise at seeing how quickly (Y/N) closed the gap between her and him.

(Y/N): Shut the hell up!!!

He slammed a fist into her gut, winding the girl who was wearing the same school uniform as Rias last night, (Y/N) scoffed before grabbing her and throwing Sona over his shoulder, he then dumped her outside the house.

(Y/N): Wait out here until we finish our breakfast, then we'll talk...

He then slammed the door shut before heading to the dining table where Asia was looking on with a blank expression on her face, but then she grew a sweatdrop at seeing (Y/N) take a piece of toast and bite into it as if nothing happened just now.

(Y/N): Perfectly toasted, although there's a lot of butter on it...

Asia: S-sorry...

(Y/N): Hey, it's ok. Just tips for next time, so... how does being a devil feel like?

She instantly froze up before looking away in shame, (Y/N) grew a confused look and saw Asia face him with tears threatning to spill out her eyes.

Asia: I feel... the same, but I know I'm definitely stronger than before... but...

(Y/N): But...?

Asia: But I'm not sure how to feel about it, you hate devils after all, and that means you hate me, right?

Silence was all Asia got, each second that passed with (Y/N) not saying anything just made her even more upset, he sighed finally before walking over to her, Asia closed her eyes expecting either a hit or a stab. Until she felt a warm hand land on her shoulder, she instantly opened her eyelids to see (Y/N) staring down at her with a small troubled smile.

(Y/N): I can't lie, I hate the fact that you're a devil now. But, I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to it, yes I still hate devils, but that doesn't mean I hate you... I've told you so many times before: there's nothing in this world, not even becoming a devil that could make me hate you, because you Asia Argento are my best friend, you're very dear to me and I'll always feel the same way about you no matter who you are...

Asia: (Y/N)...

The two stared at one another, their faces slowly growing faint red blushes while Asia's eyes sparkled at hearing (Y/N)'s words, (Y/N) kept giving her a small smile whereas Asia seemed close to tears once again, though this time it was happiness... until that moment was interrupted.

Sona: Have you finished your breakfast?

(Y/N): What did I say!?

Sona: I'm sorry!!!!

(Timeskip)

Issei sat in class, the thought of both (Y/N) and Asia plaguing his mind: Asia's a devil now, a part of Rias' peerage. And (Y/N) hates devils, that's not a good combination, he grew concerned as he probably knew (Y/N) must be so confused right now...

Teacher: Ok class, settle down, we have two new students so I'd like you all to quiet down to make sure they don't feel overwhelmed.

The perverted devil perked up at that before glancing at the doorway, using his enhanced vision he saw two shapes on the other side, one was definitely a female due to her size, the other must be a male since his hair was shaped like a male's. Then again, it could be a tomboy.

Teacher: Ok! You can come in now!

The door slammed open making the whole class jump, but what made Issei jump was the voice that broke the silence quickly.

???: Sorry... I need to control my strength...

He went wide-eyed at hearing the familiar male voice, Issei shook his head in disbelief before seeing two familiar faces walk into the classroom both wearing the Kuoh Academy school uniform, the female had a shy smile on her face whereas the male was simply looking ahead with a neutral expression.

Teacher: I'd like to introduce you to our two exchange students: Asia Argento...

Asia: Hello!

Teacher: And (Y/N) (L/N)!

(Y/N): Good morning to everyone...

Both: We hope to have a great school year with all of you!

Issei: 'EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH'!!?

To be continued...

(A/N): Bit of filler because I need something to distract you guys while I think of how to proceed the story, sowy... a brownie for compensation???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.9K 22
The factions are trying to catch a dangerous individual But what happens when this individual is right under there noses High class want his power S...
4.9K 122 12
A young boy by the name of Y/N L/N lives a rather quiet life until one day he meets a mysterious but kind woman and ever since his life seemed to cha...
89.1K 1.9K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him
13.3K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...