By chance (Sasuke x Naruto fa...

נכתב על ידי ItachisSuicidalWife

This may contain smut ..... If you dont like smut and leave negative comments about it I don't know, I can't... עוד

Just friends?
AN//
The aftermath
Oblivious Naruto
Breaking the ice
HI AND THANKS A/N
Finally
Are you positive?
A/N
The Sleepover
A/N Sup
Hi
Holy Shit
No Kurama!
Why?
The meeting day
Fun eh?
Over
If so
I'm Alive Actually

By chance (sasuke x naruto fanfic)

13.5K 181 44
נכתב על ידי ItachisSuicidalWife

Hi i'm author-chan this will be a perspective will be 3rd, sasuke, and naruto.

BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   (Naruto's pov)

Ring ring ring. Uggh, I'M LATE .OMG OMG.I  ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my clothes ran down stairs took a slice of toast and ran to my car.

I got there in 5 mins. I walked through the building looking for the principal's office. I ran into a raven with oxyn eyes. "I'm so so so sorry. By any chance do you know where the principal's office is?" I said. He pointed down the hall and said third door to the right.(so basic i know) I ran down the hall way into the principal's office. She was nice but something told me not to get bad side. I took my schedule and went to my class. I steped inside and everyone was staring at me. I told everyone my name and told them somethings about except for the fact that my parents died. Some giggled at persona but there was a person that stood out. It was none other than the handsome stranger that helped me this morning. I also kind of left out the part of me being gay.  

  (Time skip brought to you eggos)

  We all went to the cafeteria, me and the raven was talking and became friends. His name is sasuke.

  He is so nice I wish he would like me but sakura loves him. I dont wanna break her heart like me long ago.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.3K 177 7
Yet another SasuNaru love story! Call me obsessed. 🤷🏻 "Since the dawn of time, every person alive received a unique mark on their wrist, to which o...
37.4K 905 18
"𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝙸'𝚖 �...
10.8K 235 27
Theirs smut but theirs also a storyline this is my first story no hate please!! Also theirs mpreg
30.2K 962 18
04/10/20 Just a romantic story This fanatic will be long *Warning* There will be SMUT