Creepypasta

By daddymemer

I DO NOT OWN THESE STORIES I JUST REWRITTEN THEM. More

Flipbook
Clickity-Click
The Man In The Snow
The Sound
Falling
Vengeful Child
The Bad Dream
The Shadow
Birthmarks
Don't Open Your Eyes
Childhood Superstitions
Hide And Seek
I Love You More
Daddy's Birthday
Infested
Free
...Just Be Careful Out There.
Whisper Men
Glasses
The Seven Springs
Watch Out For The... Wait, What?
The Message
Hello Sweet Cheeks
Porcelain Dolls
Work
Birth
Dizzy
Go To Sleep (not a jeff story)
Rachel
Jerry
Earth
Confirmation Number
My Sleeping Wife
Them.
Ringing
A Warm Sensation
How Monsters Work
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

She's not my daughter-

5.7K 160 61
By daddymemer

"Gotta run, gotta get away." I huffled as I ran through the large field beside my house. Trying to get as far away from my house as possible. I had to get help, and the nearest house was 3 miles away. I ran as fast and as hard as I could, willing my legs to keep moving. I hit the forest beyond the fields at a dead sprint. "Almost there," I thought. Tears streamed down my face as I thought of my husband and children all slaughtered. All lying dead in my house when I came home from the store. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw my 13 year old daughter Laurie about a quarter mile behind me, stuck in a bramble bush. Thank God she wasn't home when our family was killed. "Mommy! Help me!" She shreaked. I immediately headed for her, pulling her out of the bushes and into my arms. "Oh, my sweet baby! I'm so glad you're oka-" Those words died on my lips when I noticed she was covered in blood, not a drop of it her own. Her eyes were completely black and smiled, flashing two rows of razor sharp teeth. This was not my daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 5.1K 5
Learn how to make a good book cover! In here, I will give secrets about the photo editing, tips about the picture, and more!
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...