Sword Art Online Male Reader...

By Fastflame5000

I never miss a shot and decide to take a love shot with a sniper named Sinon. She's adorable shy and timid bu... More

1 Quite people are scary
2 Lunch Talk
3 Walking Her Home
4 The Next Day At School
5 Archery
6 The Hotshot
7 The Bet
8 The Date
9 Spring Break
11 Cave Monsters
12 GGO's Mainframe
14 Coming To
15 Sterben
16 Virus

13 Sinon Vs Me

1.6K 10 13
By Fastflame5000

Sinon P.O.V

"Has he said anything?" Seijirō asked on the mic.

"Not a word" Zeliska said piloting the Jet.

"Just get him here we're running low on time" Seijirō said.

I was in the seat next to Zeliska and looked out into the window. Mostly clouds but the night sky was still pretty beautiful... (G/R) would probably said something cheesy about my eyes.

'We're are you!?' I thought. I was worried sick and Loki was the only one with answers.

"I don't get it" Liz said.

"Get what?" Asuna asked.

"It was too easy" Liz said.

"Yeah...now that you mention it, it is off putting, unless..." Asuna said.

"Unless what?" Liz asked.

"Nevermind its nothing" Asuna said

"Seijiro didn't tell me he was calling you in" Liz said.

"There's a lot of things Seijiro doesn't tell you" Asuna said.

In the clouds I saw a flash and heard thunder.

"Where's this coming from?" I said this while trying to steer clear of the lightning.

"Whats the matter? Afraid of a little lightning?" Liz asked Loki.

"You know damn well who that is and I'm not so overly fond about him" Loki said.

'Wait a minute Thor?' I wondered to myself. The hammer,the blonde hair and he has a brother named Loki? Thor and Loki aren't their IRL names but its obvious these 2 have a thing for norse mythology. Speaking of which I felt (L/R) land on top of the jet right now.

Yui opened the hanger to see who it was.

"What are you doing?" Asuna asked. I wasn't looking I was too busy piloting the jet.

I heard a thud than Loki groan. I peeked and saw (L/R) fly away with Loki.

"Geez what's his problem?" Asuna whined.

"If anyone knows how to interrogate Loki it might be his own brother so..." Liz said with a sigh.

"Mama we should go I'm sensing unnatural coding coming off of (L/R)" Yui said.

'Rage does make someone blind to things'

"Yeah plus if he kills or frees Loki we'll have wasted our time with nothing to show for it" Asuna said.

"Asuna wai-" Liz was cut off by a sudden pain. I could hear her writhe in pain. I looked back and saw her glowing dark purple for a split second but than it vanished. Didn't matter anyways because Asuna was long gone.

"I hate it when she ignores me" Liz said. She sounded out of breath.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said sharpening her weapons.

"Maybe you should sit this one out" I suggested.

"I don't see how I can" Liz said as stubborn as ever.

"They named there characters after legends there basically gods" I said.

"Listen Sinon there are only 2 gods I believe in the first is the lord himself" Liz said.

"Whats the second?" I asked.

"Kirito" Liz said before jumping out the jet.

"Welp can't argue with that" Zeliska said.I rolled my eyes and continued to fly.After 15 minutes of riding, a beeper went off. It was a message, I opened my menu and checked my messages.

(L/R)

I was able to get Loki to confess his scheme, he seemed to be under some sort of mind control at the time but that doesn't matter. He told me (G/R) your boyfriend is also mind controlled as well and is destroying the mainframe there is some way to stop it though. I'll send you the coordinates.

"Welp that's reassuring... I guess" I turned the jet around and flew as fast as possible.

There was a crack in mid air which most likely lead to the mainframe.

"You ready?" I asked. Zeliska nodded.

I opened up the cockpit drove through the portal and jumped out of the jet backflipping and landing gracefully on the ground.

The jet exploded crashing into a wall and I didn't bother to look at the explosion... Cause that's what edgey people do.

Zeliska jumped out too and landed right beside me.

"Go find your boyfriend I'll reset the mainframe" Zeliska said.

"Roger that" I nodded.

I activated my glowing blue eyes, the advantage here is that I can actually see in the dark.

(G/R) P.O.V

Red sirens were going off... Someone is here.

As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and shot my arrow at them, Sinon however pushed my arm causing me to miss.

I spun around and swung my bow at her, she dodged and I felt myself getting kicked in the chest. Her strengths not that high so it didn't hurt.

I got a great view of her ass when she, temporarily bent over to leap off the bridge. Talk about fighting hot... no seriously its so hot in here cause the mainframe is causing both our avatars to heat up.

I looked down to my right to see where she was but she ended up slide kicking me from the left. She's really acrobatic, and using that Slim body of hers to use her wit my be weak but her movements are sharp and deadly.

I stumbled back grabbed an arrow and fired it at her. Sinon leapt towards the other bridge, I did the same.

I than tried to whack her with my bow again, she caught the string of my bow with both her wrists and an idea came to mind. 

I pulled back on my bow and used to propel myself with It making digital dents in both her wrists.

"Ow!" Sinon thought.

I pinned her to a wall and tried to choke her out. She than kneed me in my gut and back handed me hard taking my bow.

I felt a digital bruise appear on my cheek as my health bar slightly depleted.

She gained distance and dropped my bow.

GGO and ALO were merged so since she disarmed me I'll just take out a knife.

She blocked my stabbed but I,So I kneed her gut.

"AH!" She yelped.

I went for the stab again but she blocked it and began twisting my arm.

"AH! AHHH" I exclaimed. Ok I take back what I said earlier her grip is surprisingly strong.

I tossed the knife from my right hand to my left and aimed for her neck.

She ducked but my arm was free now I took this chance to quickly pin her against the wall.

I pulled her hair and brought the knife closer and closer to her neck. She bit me however making me drop the knife.

Sinon really has a thing for biting people, first that bank robber and now this? I guess you can say another one bites the dust.

Anyho she backflipped on me and I felt her grab my left arm tightly. She redirected my head and slammed me hard into a wall.

"UH! MHHHH!" What happened? Where am I? and why do I have this massive headache?

I tried standing but was dazed, I was hot, sweaty and my vision was all over the place.

I finally regained some composure and saw my girlfriend.

"Sinon?" I asked.

'Seeing my lovable girlfriend isn't a bad thing bu-' My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Sinons fist against my head.

Next thing I new everything went dark 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.5K 51
- saudade (n.) 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵�...
7.3K 74 3
This is a one shot story of sinon x reader. This is just a simple short story but full of suprises... This is a mixed up story where sinon did not co...
541K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...
1.1K 54 16
(The story takes place during and after the Death Gun incident) Sinon's life has been filled with nothing but tragedy. Loneliness, PTSD, bullying, lo...