{Not a Villain} BNHA x Male OC

By RyuShinawa

Ryu Shinawa, son of the infamous villains Black Cat and Soul Crusher. Despite his parents being locked away f... More

Ryu Shinawa: Origin
Chapter 1: Midoriya, Izuku!
Chapter 2: SERIOUSLY NOT OKAY
Chapter 3: The Rest of My Life
Chapter 4: Banana Monster Sensei
Chapter 5: Bakugou=Saltness
Chapter 6- The Villain You Truly Are
Chapter 7- I'M DEKU!
Ryu Shinawa: Hero Costume
Chapter 8- K.A.I.H.A.
Chapter 9- Cheering For the Wrong Team
Chapter 11- Damn Cat

Chapter 10- "Playing the Hero"

7.1K 286 60
By RyuShinawa

Author's Note: I changed the cover for this story because someone with a way more popular fanfic than me had practically the same cover and I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to copy them or anything, lol. Anyway, enjoy~

"Bakugou...? Can you hear me?" Ryu spoke with the audio device that had been provided to them at the start of the battle.

"Shut up and defend, will you?!" Bakugou answered back angrily.

Ryu flinched away. Bakugou's voice was a bit too loud for his sensitive hearing.

"L-listen... you need to come back here so we can discuss a plan.... if you want to win then—"

"I will win! I'm going to destroy him!" Bakugou growled.

"Bakugou? Bakugou?! Oi??!!?" Ryu yelled.

Ryu stomped in frustration. "Mataku......"

He irritatedly looked around at his supplies. A blueprint of the building. A roll of capture tape. A giant weapon to protect.

'The blueprint won't help me now. Kaiha can show me the whole building.... I guess I should hang on to this tape, though.'

Ryu picked up the tape and stuck it in the back pocket of his shorts.

"If either of them get up here, I can win as long as I manage to get this tape around them..." Ryu said.

'Uh.... good luck...?'

Ryu's attention was turned back to the screen in front of him.

Bakugou put his hand behind him in a position that clearly hinted that he was about to use his Quirk.

"Uraraka-san! Go!" Midoriya shouted.

Uraraka took off running as Bakugou propelled himself forwards with an explosion. He aimed a kick with his left leg towards Midoriya's head. Ryu was relieved to see Midoriya block it with his arm.

"Looking away? You must be sure of yourself." Bakugou said to Midoriya.

Ryu gasped as he saw white tape starting to be wrapped around Bakugou's leg.

'Midoriya is—!'

Bakugou noticed as well, and his expression grew angry and impatient.

'Right swing again....'

Bakugou launched his right fist towards Midoriya's face. Midoriya had apparently caught on the same as Kaiha because he leaped out of the way.

"That angry idiot almost got caught! Geez......" Ryu groaned.

Bakugou had a more cautious look in his eyes as he positioned his hands in the familiar downwards position.

This time, however, Midoriya turned around and ran.

"Come back here, Deku!" Bakugou raged.

Bakugou began chasing after Midoriya.

"He didn't even think to bring the map down with him........ honestly......" Ryu mumbled.

After only a short while, Bakugou stopped in his tracks and shouted out loud.

"Oi! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?!!"

"Huh?!" Bakugou continued ranting and raving, "You've got a flashy Quirk there, don't you?! Try and get me with it! 'Cause I'm better than you!!"

Small explosions bursted from Bakugou's palms. Ryu saw a regretful expression on Midoriya's face.

'Hah? What's he talking about???'

Ryu replied slowly. "No idea......."

Ryu looked at the camera shots. There were now 3 of them since everyone was separated. After more running, Midoriya stopped and sat against a wall.

"Ugghhh!" Ryu groaned in frustration.

"Midoriya's smart. I'm sure he knew that Bakugou would go after him... If we were going to send someone out, the better option would've been me since I'm faster... Bakugou completely ignored Uraraka as she left.... Midoriya knows exactly how Bakugou's gonna act.... and we're playing right into their hands." Ryu said.

"Where are you?!" Bakugou screamed, "You damn nerd!"

'Midoriya could plan to meet up with Uraraka at the weapon, but Bakugou would surely show up and complicate things for them. Do you suppose Midoriya will try to defeat Bakugou and then come to fight you for a 2v1?'

Ryu wracked his brain. "If Midoriya strategizes correctly.... I have no doubt that he can beat Bakugou........"

'Uraraka Ochako is headed this direction. I suggest you clear the room of things she could use her Quirk on.'

Ryu silently agreed and quickly began ridding the room on anything and everything that Uraraka could make float.

'Uraraka is approaching quickly.'

Ryu looked at the radar. She was extremely close.

'Does she plan on attacking?! No way......'

"Should I attack?" Ryu whispered.

'That would be best. If Midoriya beats Bakugou, you would have a lower chance of success if you have two opponents.'

Ryu nodded. He closed his eyes and took in a breath, preparing himself for a fight.

Ryu walked behind a large rectangular pillar that would be close to Uraraka but out of her sight when she arrived.

'If I can surprise her, I won't even have to fight...'

Ryu pulled the tape out of his pocket and unrolled a large section. He crouched down and let his ears focus in on the approaching footsteps.

Ryu didn't want to risk peering around the corner to determine her exact position, and, luckily, he didn't have to.

Kaiha projected an image in the corner of his vision so he had a perfect view of her. She slowly crept up behind one of the pillars. Uraraka spotted the weapon, but obviously grew concerned when she couldn't spot Ryu.

She nervously looked around.

Ryu saw Uraraka bring her hand up to her ear.

'She's going to signal Midoriya!'

Ryu quickly sprung in to action. He dashed at her from behind.

'Hands first.'

Uraraka hadn't noticed what was happening fast enough. Ryu successfully reached around her body and taped her wrists together.

Uraraka let out a small yelp of surprise, but Ryu had already begun tying the rest of her body. He wrapped the tape around her arms and stomach, pinning them together.

Still being mindful of her hands, he continued running around her and taped her legs together as well.

Uraraka fell to the ground.

Ryu stood in front of her, holding the tape out defensively.

'Wow.'

Uraraka blinked a few times. Her eyes widened, and she looked down at her self wrapped in several yards of capture tape.

She gave a disappointed smile.

"Agghhh.... I failed!" Uraraka whined.

"That was amazing!" she said, "I didn't even stand a chance, did I?" Uraraka laughed.

Ryu smiled. "I wouldn't say that. Things probably would've been different if you would've surprised me like you planned to..."

Uraraka frowned. "But now Midoriya's by himself......"

"Honestly....." Ryu said, "I want Deku to beat Bakugou..... but then... that means I'll have to fight him."

Ryu sighed and clicked on his communicator.

"Bakugou?"

"I told you not to bother me!"

"Listen, I've captured Uraraka. If you come back, we'll have a 2 to 1 advantage." Ryu explained.

"You caught her?... Perfect. Now all I have to do is take down Deku."

"Eh?! No! Bakugou, listen to me! Bakugou? Bakugou?!" Ryu shouted.

"Seriously!" Ryu growled.

Ryu looked at the screen. Bakugou found Midoriya.

"Guess what, Deku? Your stupid teammate ran right to the weapon just to get caught!" Bakugou announced.

"Don't tell him!!! Gaaaaahhhh!" Ryu paced angrily.

"U-uraraka...?" Midoriya asked.

"Now all I have to worry about is crushing you!" Bakugou growled.

"Why won't you use your Quirk??? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me, Deku?"

Midoriya held the capture tape in his hands and attempted to put himself into a confident battle stance.

"I'm not scared of you anymore!" Midoriya said.

Bakugou gritted his teeth, but then his lips curled into a smirk.

"With your stalking, you probably already know... my Quirk, Explosion, lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode." Bakugou lectured.

Bakugou aimed his hand at Midoriya and pulled back a metal part of one of the large, grenade-like object on his arm.

"If they made this the way I asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and..." Bakugou reached for the metal pin in his gauntlet.

"Huh?! Does he intend to..." Ryu stiffened.

'I am confident that a direct hit from an explosion containing that much nitroglycerin could be fatal.'

Ryu didn't have time to think.

His legs just moved.

His thoughts weren't registering correctly as he sprinted with incredible speed down to the floor where the two U.A. students were fighting.

Ryu barely heard the sound of All Might's voice.

"Young Bakugou, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!"

Ryu gasped for breath. He could see Bakugou at the end of the path in front of him.

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!" Bakugou screamed.

Bakugou pulled out the pin, but almost immediately after, he was tackled to the ground by Ryu. The entire building shook. The explosion was off from its original intended course.

It barely singed Midoriya.

The building above and to the right of Ryu was broken and blasted into pieces. There was a giant gaping hole to his right where you could see out of the building.

The fall had caused Bakugou's arm to aim all sorts of directions. Ryu's thigh high socks had been burnt up to below his knees, and his shirt looked more like a ripped crop top.

Bakugou and Ryu groaned from the floor. Bakugou had been pushed over to Ryu's right side.

"Young Midoriya! Young Ryu!!" All Might yelled.

Ryu stood up, clutching his head.

Bakugou slowly stood up as well.

"You..." he growled, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Me?! What am I doing?" Ryu responded, clearly furious. "You've been such a lousy teammate! I've been trying to work with you, but you won't even try to work with me! ...But that's besides the point!"

"Are you trying to kill him?! This is a training exercise, Bakugou! You could've seriously hurt him!" Ryu shouted.

"And so what?!" Bakugou yelled, stepping closer to Ryu.

"I'm supposed to be stopping him! Isn't that the point of this damn exercise?! I'm fighting this fucking nerd, and you're not gonna stop me!" Bakugou said.

"No... Bakugou, you're being too dangerous. If you want to fight Midoriya, go ahead. But you can't do something stupid like that again. He could've been seriously injured."

"It's his fault if he can't deal with me! Why should I hold back?! Am I supposed to hold back in a fight? I've been waiting to crush Deku for a long time, and you're not gonna stop me. I'll fight him as I damn well please!"

Ryu clenched his teeth. He brought his fists up in a fighting position.

"I can't let you do that, Bakugou."

Bakugou sneered in anger. "This is rich! Are you trying to protect him? Are you really that desperate to prove you aren't some damn villain?"

Ryu froze up.

"You think that playing the 'hero' will change who you really are?! Everyone fucking knows who you are. You aren't fooling anyone. And if I have to take you out to get to Deku... that's even better."

Ryu swallowed, and a bead of sweat dropped down the side of his face. He took his bubbling anger and tried to hone it into adrenaline.

Ryu clenched his fists.

"Bring it on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...