HIS POSSESSION

By barunsdiwani

#4 in sharukh ( 11 / 5 /18 ) #4 in srkajol ( 5/11/18) More

prologue
characterisation
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
thank you 😊
chapter 12
epilogue
helllooo

last chapter

1K 35 25
By barunsdiwani

" he's with us " the words echoed in Prem's penthouse.  He looked at the direction he heard the voice he gulped audibly when he saw satya & Rahul was standing in the door.

Shoving his hands in pant pocket ,satya walked over to Prem. Looking at the preparation for the wedding, satya asked " so kiski shadhi hai? "

Prem looked behind the mandap , " Hmmm o.. One of my helpers wedding. "

" wow!! You have a big heart to allow your helper To use your penthouse as a wedding mall. " Prem shrugged.

Two can play the game. Satya thought.

. Rahul seemed in tension, he so wanted to punch in Prem's face and ask about Sam and Kiran.

" so where is the bride and groom " satya asked after sat down on the couch.

" why do you care?? " Prem snapped.

" OKay end of the game. Where is my Sam and bhabhi " Rahul interrupted.
Satya knows that he's tensed after hearing they kidnapped. So he didn't say anything.

" bhabhi.. Who's your bhabhi.. If I remember correctly your bhai is SINGLE right?? " prem said innocently.

Before Prem understand what's happening, Rahul fist touched his jaw forcefully.

Pulling him close by his shirt collar Rahul asked " don't test my patience where is my Sam and bhabhi " he yelled.

" I said I don't... "

" wait!!  Wait Prem. First hear us before start your bed time story. ' satya said before coming close to him. Bend down to his ear he said " you know what your helper is with us  " satya said showing the picture of preetam tieing in a chair . Prem shocked after hearing his brother with them. Satya smirked looking at his pale face.

///

Flash back :

" then I found why Prem wants to marry Kiran " sumit said.

" why? " satya & Rahul asked.

" preetam " he said.

" what's the connection between Prem & preetam??  Ohh Shit are they... "

" yes, they are siblings. Preetam is the only family Prem has. " sucking his breath he said

" and he thinks what he's today because of you and Kiran. That's why he wants to take revenge. "

" would you mind to elaborate it,  I mean what the hell Happened to preetam "

" he met an accident "

" what " they cried.

" yes, thankfully he's alive but... "

" but what!! "

" he lost his mental balance.. "

" You mean.. "

" yes, preetam is not a normal person now and... "

" but what I and Kiran did to him "

" that.. As much as I heard he saw you & Kiran kissing in the school. Looks like he was in love with Kiran for a long. And he thought Kiran also loved him so he thought you cheated him. He drives car rashly after seeing you, so he lost his balance and a truck... "

" OK OK I understood. " satya said.

"but man this is crazy, I kissed Kiran only once In the school that too when I confessed my feelings to her. And Prem is taking revenge for this?? "

" yes, after the accident Prem thought he lost him. But they saved him but his mental balance.... After the accident he inquired what happened to him and how. And preetam had a habit of writing diary and in the diary he said Kiran also in love with him so after hearing from preetam's friend.

Prem came to the conclusion that Kiran cheated his brother. And he wanted to take revenge, he knew what her parents did at your company so he pretended that he doesn't know that Sanjay & Dipti using the company money. When the right time came, he trapped them. "

" now it makes sense "

****
Earlier this day :

Satya 'S men called him and informed that Prem is going to his penthouse. He asked them to follow him. After sometime THey informed a van is going out from the penthouse.

" A van " satya questioned.

" yes sir " his intuition said something he asked his half of his men to follow the van .

" sir it seems some hospital, a mental hospital I guess "

" I was right, Preetam must be there. But why he suddenly takes him out his shell . Anyway, follow the van " Satya said and hung up.

****

After half an hour the guards he arranged for Kiran informed that she's missing. Kiran asked them to wait outside the mall but when they went to check her, she was missing . satya's heart started pounding fast, he hoped what he's thinking is not true. He quickly called his men following the van.

" who ever in the van, just take them to my farmhouse " he commended

" s.. Sir is.. "

" do what I say " he yelled.

" yes sir " they blocked the van and kidnapped preetam and his doctor. He asked his men to tie them inside his farmhouse . He was about to go to prem's penthouse, suddenly Rahul came and informed that Sam is kidnapped.

" I know " satya replied.

" but how do you know " he questioned.

" bhai I fixed a tracker in her chain and if she's in trouble she will press it & I'll get a message . " Rahul said showing his phone.

" good. Come we have to rescue our ladies " Rahul nodded.

FB ends.

///

" so tell me where is "

" I told you I don't.... "

Before he could complete they heard sounds from a room.

" open the door you idiot, I'll sue you. Open the damn door. "

" Sam " Rahul said running towards the room. He punched the men standing in front of the room and opened it. Unfortunately he received a punch on his jaw as soon as he opens the door.

" ouch " he cried.

" r.. Rahul.. Omg.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry baby. I thought.. " Rahul smiled and pulled her into a hug.

" I know you will come" Sam said wrapping her arms around his waist.

" so where is my Kiran " satya asked gritting his teeth.
" why should I tell you. " Prem mocked. Satya signalled Rahul to search Kiran. He nodded , Rahul & Sam went to upstairs to search Kiran. They found her in a room tied up on a chair.  She was in a red lehenga & crying vigorously.

" bhabhi "

The make up girl in the room ,scared when he punched the men in the room. She ran out of the room to save her life. Rahul hugged her.

" shh bhabhi, you're safe. Bhai is in downstairs. He's trying to divert Prem. Don't worry our men also standing around the house. " he said wiping her tears. Soon the door flew open , Sam entered and ran towards to Kiran & hugged her. They take her to the downstairs.

As soon as Kiran saw satya ,she ran towards him. Satya stopped talking to Prem when he saw Kiran running towards him. When she came near to satya , Prem pulled her towards him and take his gun.

" You think you can make a fool of me and take this bitch out of here?? "Prem hissed.

" don't.. Don't you dare to harm her. " satya took a step forward.

" no, don't even try. I really appreciate the way you diverted me. But don't even try now. Else she will be... "

" don't forget that your fucking brother is with me, if you harm her mi won't leave him alive "

Prem let out a sadistic laugh. "you think he's living ?? Do you know how was my brother?? He was my world. You and this bitch ruined everything, you shattered my world ' he said pulling her hair harshly.. Kiran cried in pain.

" I don't care if you do anything to him. Because it kills me when I see him like this. He doesn't even recognise me. Do you even know how it pains when your loved one the one you thought your family become a mental . " satya felt bad. He never wanted to harm him like this but what happened was a pure accident, he or Kiran is not responsible for what he's today.

" will you kill yourself after she died?? " satya face went pale.

" please, please let me explain. Just drop the gun. If you want to punish anyone. You can kill me. Take my life but leave her. " he begged.

" what a love.. We should write a book about you. " Prem mocked, suddenly his face changed.

" but what my brother is today because of her, so I won't leave her alive " he told pressing the trigger. Suddenly the room echoed with gun sound.

Prem lying on the floor covered in blood. Satya looked at the door saw the cops standing there. He immediately pulled Kiran behind him.

" we'll take care of him sir " the cop said. Soon the ambulance came to take Prem. He stands up with his trembling legs. Both Rahul & satya hidden Kiran behind them. He pushed the cop and ran to his car. The cops chased him, when he reaches the bridge ,a truck came opposite to him. To escape from the truck, he turned right but the car lost the balance and fell into the river.

After 2 days cops found the dead body of Prem from the river with his car.

///

After 3 months,

Satya admitted preetam in a hospital, tho he's not the reason for what he's but he felt bad for him and he has no one to take care of him so satya took responsibility of him.

Kiran got to know about her parents real reason behind fixing her marriage with Prem. It broke her heart that her parents practically sold her for their debt. She stopped talking with them and shift to satya's house.

Satya wanted to throw Sanjay & dipti out of their lives. But thinking about Kiran he stopped, he knew she's angry with them. He don't want to punish them. He allowed them to stay them in his penthouse.

And today is satya - Kiran & Rahul - Sam's marriage.

Satya - Kiran outfit :

Rahul - Sam's outfit :

The bride's were walking to the mandap. Satya looked at Kiran, she blushed when she saw his heated stare. Sam winked at Rahul. They sat down in the mandap. Sam's parents did kanyadan for Kiran. And they bound to each other for lives.

*****
Pfff finally, I'm thankful for the support you gave me till now. The story is ended already and the epilogue will be your choice. What do you want?

Honeymoon scenes or after 5/6 years with their kids.

I'll write what you request more. Have a good day guys. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 627 35
understanding love story between luthra nd kmk! Secret Relationship with arhana
24.5K 1.3K 27
π˜‰π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬. 𝘚𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 𝘒𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘱. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘈...
9.7K 738 15
Will Anuseena's love for each other bloom...? Story continued after mission jeet.... You will love this story too... Enjoy 😊