I'M THE ALPHA

abbie_ms tarafından

I have only ever had one meaning in life TO KILL, but that all changed when I turned 18. I met the love of my... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- New Family
Chapter 2- The Vampire King
Chapter 3- Other Packs Arriving
Chapter 4- Rouges
Chapter 5- The Alpha King
Chapter 6- The Birthday
Chapter 7- The Ball
Chapter 8- MINE !!!!!!
Chapter 9- 'Brothers'
Chapter 10- The Truth
A/N
Chapter 11- Leaving Him
Chapter 12- The Vampire Queen
Chapter 13- Leaving
Chapter 14- Alpha Camp
Chapter 15- Finding Gamma
Chapter 16- 4 Years and I'm Back
A/N NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 16- 4 years and I'm Back
Chapter 17- The Meeting
Chapter 18- The Unfinished Punishment
Chapter 19- Taking Back The Throne
Chapter 20- Mason Knows the Truth
Chapter 22- Hell Is Where He Goes
Chapter 23- I Can't Live Without Her
Chapter 24- The King and Queen
That's it

Chapter 21- The Announcement and The Challenge

50 1 0
abbie_ms tarafından

At the moment Mason and I are in my office doing paperwork because I need some help, I now I'm the alpha I should know what to do but since we are mates again I have to accept the fact that I am going to be Luna and that this paperwork is Mason's job. "Mason" "mm yes baby?" "How are we going to do this" "what do you mean?" "I mean with us. I mean I am the rightful ruler of the vampires and you're the Alpha King" "well I suppose we live in my castle, but you and I rule both Vampire's and Werewolves" "well who is going to run the Vampires when we are in your castle?" "Octavia and Landon maybe?" "that is a good idea" "see you are a good team" "babe I knew that already" "do get smart with me little wolf I might have to punish you" he said in a playful voice with a smirk on his face I shook my head and laughed. 'MADISON, OCTAVIA AND LANDON CAN YOU COME TO MY OFFICE PLEASE. THANK YOU' "baby what are you planning" Mason asked with his head in the crook of my neck. "Something you just have to wait and see" "Mason?" "Yes princess, what can I do for you?" "Tonight I want you to mark me again" "what... are you sure. Are you being serious because if you're not I will do something I don't know what but I will do something" "babe I'm dead serious I want everyone to know that I am yours" just as Mason was going to reply my office door opened and their stood Mason, Madison and Octavia. They walked in and closed the door "you're back together?" Madison asked in a snappy tone, I stood up from Mason's lap I slammed my hands down on my desk and growled at her. I than said "WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME PUP, you may be my Gamma but you WILL SHOW ME RESPECT!!!" I looked her in my eyes and she stopped staring and bared her neck in submission. I felt a tingling sensation on my waist before I felt the hand and that was when I knew that it was Mason, I turned my head to face him and he whispered "calm down baby, it's alright" I nodded at him and sat back down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and he hugged me from behind while I was sitting on his lap.

Madison then said to me "Alpha, I didn't mean to snap at you guys and I didn't mean offensively at all I was just shocked" I didnt answer her, but Mason then squeeze my hip. I cleared my throat and said, "it's okay Madi, I guess I just got defensive" mason than said, "it has been a hard few years but we will get through it together he can't control our lives anymore" I nodded my head. I turned to look at the other and said, "so we called you here to well tell you the news and to give you more great news" Octavia looked at Madison and then at Landon she then said, "Well don't keep a woman waiting what is it?" I laughed at her and then said, "We have decided that after we announce our news, we are going to move to Mason's castle" Landon then said, "well you are going to look after this castle?" "Well I was getting there. Anyway, we have decided that Octavia and Landon will run this castle. You will not be king and queen like Mason and I because we will rule both species but you will maintain this one while we do that in his castle" Octavia nodded her head and said, "okay so we are substitute king and queen?" I nodded my head and said, "Yeah that's the idea. So would you like that?" they looked at each other and nodded their heads. I then turned to Madi and said, "Madi it will be your choice whether you come with us. You just won't be my gamma because of the fact that I will become a Luna." "I will come with you guys because I want to come home" "oh and before I forgot if Mason and I have a kid they will merge both kingdoms. We will mention you two taking over as the subs at the meeting," "okay that sounds good," Landon, said.

We planned the meeting for tomorrow because it would be beneficial for everyone if we drop the bomb tomorrow. Everyone that knows about us has been sworn to secrecy because if my dad found out he would come for us. Okay maybe he would try and not succeed, because he may be a threat to us but trust me I am a lot more than just a threat to him and his little friends. I have professionally trained to survive in the harshest conditions and to kill with no remorse and I think that he has forgot about that part of me because she has not shown up in a long time. I have been trained for every possible situation possible. He will not even know what's come let alone what hit him. So we are announcing our plans tomorrow and he can't do anything about it because if he does I will KILL HIM.

Mason and I shared a room again for the first time in 4 years and it was the best sleep ever. Now I am lying in bed I am curled up into Mason's side while he is asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist. He looks so peaceful its cute AF. He has a piece of his brown hair lying in front of his eyes, it was giving me a little OCD so I gently pushed it back and I gently trailed my fingers from the centre of his forehead, around and down the side of his face. I then went down his jaw, and ran my thumb over his lip. I was debating the perfect way to wake him up, so I straddled him, leant down and starting kissing. After about 2 seconds of kissing, he responded and moaned into the kiss. He grabbed my waist to keep me from moving, I cupped his jaw with one hand and with the other, I ran it down his chest and he growled at approving what I was doing. Suddenly he flips us over so that he was on top of me in between my legs, he was on his knees and was holding his top half up by his arms that are either side of my head. I then pecked his nose and said, "Guess what today is" "what?" "Where we tell the world about us and wait and see what my father's reaction is because I can't wait till I get to kill him" "I know baby I know. He deserves everything that he gets for what he has put both of us through, but mainly what he put you through" "I agree now let's shower and get ready for the rest of our big day" "okay sounds good" Mason rolled off of me and walked towards the bathroom he closed the door and went for his shower. 20 minutes later he emerged he look like a god, he had water droplet in his hair and running down his chest and a fluffy white towel hanging loosely from his waist. When he noticed that I was staring he said, "like what you see?" when I looked at his face he had a smirk. I than had Sapphire say 'he wants to play that game, well bring it on' I laughed at her and then I said, 'damn saph your smart as. I wonder what his reaction would be' 'well stop talk and find out stupid' 'shut the fuck up you mutt' that is when I cut the link and said back to Mason, "Yes I do like what I see" I got up off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. When I was past Mason, I added a little sway to my hips, as I closed the door I heard Mason growl and say, "Stupid women and her sexy body FUCK!" I giggled a little and took my shower.

Once I was finished in the shower, I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out, the steam added for the effect to. Anyway, when I walked out, I saw Mason on the bed; I then turned and went to underwear and bras drawer. I stopped and pulled open the top drawer and picked out a red pair of lace undies and bras. I dropped the towel and pulled my undies on slowly, I heard a tiny growl and I had to stifle the giggle that wanted to come out. I then turned to Mason as I was putting on my bra and said, "are we making the meeting formal or not?" his eyes where pitch black and full of lust, I then smiled. I then said, "Like what you see?" he growled at me and said, "yes very much, but it's not fair to tease me like this" "and why not, what the difference Mason" "argh fine you win, I won't tease you again" "good because I will make my teasing ten time worse and you know it" he nodded his head. He then said, "and as an answer to your question before I think that we should make it formal" "okay sounds good" I then mind-linked Octavia 'hey O?' 'Yes alpha' 'can you and Landon tell everyone that the meeting is in 2 hours and they need to dress formally' 'I sure can alpha' 'thanks O' 'It's okay Abbie'

After mind-linking Octavia, I walked into the walk in robe and pulled on a floor length royal blue dress. It was tight at the top and flowed out from the hips. It was silk and had a see through piece of fabric on top. I then pulled on a pair of royal blue strap on heels. I walked out of the walk in robe and into the bathroom, I blow dried my hair and curled it; I left it down and add I add my crown. For my makeup I kept it simple, I winged my eyeliner, I put on a bronze eye shadow and nude lipstick.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Mason wearing deep royal tuxedo with black formal shoes. His hair was neat but messy and his tie was silver. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind he turned to face me. I then said, "You look good in a tux" he smirked and said, "Mm do I now?" I nodded my head and said, "Are you ready for this?" "Yeah I am, are you nervous baby?" I nodded my head. I then said, "Yeah I am a little I mean today is the day that I defy my 'father' and wait for his reaction. I mean he could possibly kill you without me knowing or something" "he can't because we can banish him from both vampire and werewolf realms and territories because we are the Vampire and Werewolf KING and QUEEN and he can't do anything about it and he knows it" "But he would already have both vampire and werewolves on his side ready to rebel against us." "We won't let it happen because they are already too scared of us both because they know the strength that we possess by ourselves so they are not stupid to presume that we are undefeatable together" "I suppose you are right" "baby girl I know I am right". I kissed him on the lips, when we pulled apart I said to him, "babe are you forgetting something" "nope not that I know of, why?" "well I think you are" he gave me a confused look, I turned and walked but into the walked in robe. I grabbed a box and walked back out, I then said to Mason "sit. NOW" "okay, okay I am. Jesus woman" is stood in front of Mason for a few seconds nervous on whether he would like it. He looked at me and then the box a few time, before he said, "Babe what's in the box?" "oh um. You know" he shook his head and said, "no, no I don't babe. Just relax and show me, it can't be as bad as you think" I nodded my head. I removed the lid and pulled out his custom made crown that I had the black smiths make just for him. It was pure gold, with Emeralds, Sapphires, Diamonds and Amethysts. The Emeralds was for Masons natural eye colour, the sapphires were for Mason wolf eye colour, diamonds for my wolfs eye colour and amethysts for my natural eye colour. I thought that he might like it because it represents the four of us I lefts enough room so that our children and their mates could put theirs on there so on. I put it on his head and stepped back. He stood up and walked to my mirror and just looked at it. For 5 minutes he was quietly touching and looking at it, I couldn't take the silence anymore. I asked Mason, "so what do you think of it?" I was so nervous, I wanted him to like it but what happens if he hates it. Oh My God. I didn't think if he would want those jewels on there. He turned to me with a straight face and said, "Baby I love it, it is amazing. The jewels are the colours of you, me and our wolves its creative, but what is there so much space on there for?" "oh that for our children so their mates and themselves can add them on their and so on" he picked me up and whirled me around, I giggled and he laughed. He brought me down but still had me in the air in his arms, I unwrapped my arms from his neck and put them on each side of his face. I looked into his eyes and we both slowly leaned into one another. Once our lips touched I felt fireworks. At first the kiss was soft, sweet and passionate but after a little bit it became heated, and the kisses become less soft and sweet but they were still passionate. Mason took two steps towards the bed when the door flew open, we both jumped apart from one another. We turned our heads to see Octavia and Madi standing there with their mouths hanging open, I cleared my throat after a few seconds. Madi then said "well even though we are glad you two are together again I don't want to be an aunty yet so stop trying to fuck like rabbits." I looked at Mason and he was pissing himself laughing while I was there looking as red as a tomato. I quickly recovered from my embarrassing moment, I cleared my throat again and said, "well let's get the show on the road shall we?" they all nodded their heads. Madi and Octavia walked out of the room and Mason and I stood there, I turned my head to him. To see he was already looking at me and smiling. "Mason what are you smiling about?" "I don't know, I guess it's just the fact that I have the love of my life, my mate and the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen standing next to me, about to face and defy her father" "your smiling about that?" "yes I am love, and I am so happy that we are together again because I don't know how much longer I could've lasted without you" "aww baby that is so sweet, and to tell you the truth. It was so hard trying not to think about you, I wish that I had the balls to just not listen to him. I mean we could be living in your castle right now and we could be happy. We might have even had kids by now" I said looking at the ground. I felt so guilty that I couldn't have prevented this obstacle in our way of happiness earlier. I should have just killed him in his office or something but no I had to be a coward and listen to him. Mason put his hand under my chin and lift my head to look at him in the eyes, he then said, "Baby, I am only going to say this once and once only and you are going to listen and get it through that thick skull you have. It is not your fault he put in a difficult position and you handled it really well, and I know that it has taken 4 years of our happily ever after away but we are together now and we are going to get our revenge I PROMISE" I nodded my head at him to say that I understood. Mason then said, "now that we have that established it is time to show him who's the Alpha" "let's do this".

I grabbed his hand and waked out of our room, when we got to the staircase the announcer looked at us we both nodded our heads to him, he got the trumpet man to blow the trumpet to let people know that it's time to be quiet. Everyone turned and faced the staircase. The announcer then said, "Presenting Alpha Queen Abigail Drankov-" I cut him off and whispered to him "it's not Drankov it Knight" he nodded his head and said, "my apologies Presenting Alpha Queen Abigail Knight and Alpha King Mason Knight" everyone got onto their knees and dropped their heads in respect and said "ALPHA and LUNA" we nodded at them. As we walked past they got off of their knees and turned to face the front where Mason and I were headed. Once we got to in front of the throne chairs we turned around facing the crowd and holding hands. I then said, "We would like to thank everyone for coming to this very short notice ceremony. Mason and I have some ever important news to share with you all" Mason then continued and said, "we are ever glad to tell you all the Luna Queen Abigail and I are Mates again, and we both know that trying to run two kingdoms and two realms is going to be a challenge. But we have a solution" I nodded at him. I then continued off of Mason and said, "when Mason and I are leave to the werewolf kingdom we will be leaving the vampire kingdom in the hands of my brother Landon and his mate Octavia. After Mason and I produce an heir, the heir will rule both kingdoms and both the kingdoms and realms will combine. We will still come and visit this kingdom to keep an eye on it but other than that it is in the hands of Landon and Octavia." Mason motions for the both of them to come forwards. I then continued with, "they won't start their rein until we decided to leave but we are going to give them their crowns right now" I looked down at Octavia who was on her knees in front of me, and Landon on his knees in front of Mason. I beckoned the royal crown bearer forward who had the crowns, I grabbed the tiara that was silver and topaz and placed it on Octavia's head, I reached my hand out to her. She grabbed it and I helped he to her feet, she stood on my left holding my hand. When I turned my head I saw Landon holding Mason's right hand. I grabbed Mason's left hand with mine and we all through our hands in the air. Everyone broke out into cheers and claps, I scanned the crowd looking for my parents. I caught my father in the left hand corner of the crowd looking pissed as fuck, with my mother on his right smiling proud of two of her children.

My father's eye caught mine and he scowled at me I just smiled and waved at him because I knew that it would aggravate him further. After a while the throne room cleared, I turned to Mason and smiled, he smiled and asked, "why are you smiling?" I replied with "because I just got what I wanted" he gave me a confused look. I shook my head and said, "I saw my father, and let's just say that he was less than happy with our decision" "so we got our reaction" "damn right we did" I grabbed his hand, and started to leave the throne room. Once we got out of the door we heard a commotion going on outside the castle on the front lawn. I looked at Mason to see was already looking at me with worry, we walked to the front doors of the castle slowly and carefully, Mason pulled them open carefully. We walked out the doors and saw my father stand there a massive group of Vampires, Mason pulled me behind him but I pushed myself back in front of him to face my demon. "look who decided to show up" my father said "what do you want?" I asked in a monotone. He laughed at me and I growled lowly at him, he then said "oh my darling daughter I am here to fulfil my promise to you" "I am NOT your DAUGHTER" "oh my god you were always the royal brat weren't you. I don't care if it's in your blood I will beat it out of you if I have to" "what the fuck do you mean that it's in my blood?" "are you stupid. YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER AND FATHER WERE THE ROYAL ALPHA AND LUNA YOU STUPID WHORE, WHY DO YOU THINK MASON ISNT AS STRONG AS HE SHOULD BE. HIS PARENTS WHERE YOUR PARENST BETAS" "YOU LIED TO ME!!??" 'Yes I did sweet heart" I suddenly couldn't breathe I was the rightful heir to the werewolf throne, and I was the queen of vampires. I growled so loud that the vampires dropped to their knees screaming at me to stop. When I did stop they all got to their feet and looked towards Dimitri "well if I can't get you to give up the throne by trying to scare you I will just have to challenge you" I laughed and Mason chuckled "you challenge me Dimitri you must be stupid" "no I just know how to get the things that I want" "well if you don't remember dumbass you made sure that I was trained as an assassin and I was sent away for 4 years to help me become a better Alpha. Dimitri I will always be a better fighter than you are" "princess you aren't anything compared to me I have years on you" I stopped I knew what he said was true he did have years on me and maybe I couldn't beat him, what happens if I die. I will lose everything that I have worked for, I will lose my new family, my mate and my best friend. I won't get to have the things that I want, like children with my mate, I won't get married to Mason, I won't get to be an aunty to Octavia and Landon, I won't get to watch my children grow up and find their mate, I won't get to be a grandma, I won't get to grow old with Mason, my friends and family. I won't get to do anything ever again if I die. But I can't just back out of a fight I never have and never will. My packs and clans lives depend on me winning, I have to. I was pulled out of trance when Mason said, "you may have years on her, but you don't have the experience that she has. She has Alpha blood and royal blood coursing through her veins it makes her ten times stronger than any other supernatural creature that has ever lived, and now add on her assassin training and alpha camp training and you had a killing machine in your hands and your where dumb enough to betray it now you have the killing machine wanting to kill you Dimitri and you are an idiot for thinking that you could beat her. Think before you decided to do anything because you will be begging at her feet either for death to come or for your life to be spared" was Mason right about what he just said. But was I just a killing machine and nothing else, or was he making it up so Dimitri would back down and leave while he still could. I was scared and nervous for my life, and I have never ever been this scared before. I had to mask my face so that other could see what I am feeling, I put on a blank face and just stared at them. I could tell that my staring was makings some of the vampires nervous and uncomfortable, because they were some were squirming. After 5 minutes of me staring about 30 vampires switched to my side, Dimitri than said "what the fuck do you think you guys are doing come back here now" one of the vampires said "nah mate we made a mistake choosing your side but we can't disobey our Alpha or our Queen sorry man but you are on your own now" I smirked and this set him off even more than before. "I can win and I will, I will even kill her if I have too" I laughed and said, "really now I would like to see you try mother fucker, you have nothing on me and I would give anything to see you beg before your death comes. And trust me I will gladly kill you for the shit you have put me, Mason, the kingdom and the family through. I will give you 2 weeks to train for our battle" "whatever" he turned to walk off and before he could get far I yelled out, "oh and if I hear that you hit my other again in the 2 weeks I won't even be bothered having the battle I will execute you in front of everyone" "you wouldn't" "oh I would so don't push it, and you won't be staying the castle." I called some guards over and mind-linked them to take him to the jail. Dimitri than asked "well where else would I be staying than" "I the dungeon where else I don't trust you around anyone" I turned on my heel grabbing Mason's hand and walking back into the castle and slamming the castle doors. I leaned against them and let out a huff. I looked at Mason shook my head and walked off to my office. I hear Mason mumble "what the fuck did I do I stuck up for her" I can't believe Mason has lied to me for this long, he knew me and my parents I am so pissed right now I can't even explain it. When I got to my office I ripped open the door and slammed it shut and locked it I really need to be alone at this time because sapphire I clawing to be let out and I don't want to hurt anyone at this point in time, I walked over to my desk and started to do some paper work.

Mason's POV

What the fuck did I do I have no clue, but I have to find out so I went to find Octavia. I ran to her room and knocked on the door, and Landon popped his head out and said, "hey man what can I do for ya?" "um is Octavia around I need to talk with her" "yeah bro come in she is just watching t.v. Babe Mason wants to talk to you" I walked in and saw her. She walked over to me and said, "what's up?" "um its Abbie" "what did you do now?" "that's the thing I have no idea, one minute we are arguing with Dimitri and then next minute we are inside the castle. She looks at me shakes her head and fucked off to her office and I have no clue as to what I did this time, I swear if I did I wouldn't be here please help me" "well you are going to have to make it up to her" "BUT HOW WHEN I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE FUCK I DID TO HER!!" I snapped at her. I heard a growl come from Landon, I then quickly said "I'm sorry for snapping at you O, I'm just frustrated and worried about her" "I get it, it's okay. I can try and talk to her and see what you did. I mean only if you would like?" "yes, yes please. Oh My God O you're a life saver" I gave her a quick hug she laughed and said "it's okay I don't mind now go and leave so I can get changed and go and see this woman" "thanks O it means a lot you know" "yeah, yeah I know I'm awesome" I walked out and went to mine and Abbie's room to watch some t.v and wait for Octavia.

Abbie's POV

I have been sitting in my office for about an hour and a half now, and nobody has disturbed me yet and it is amazing the silence is so good. It just me, myself and I, well actually it's Me, my thoughts and my wolf. Okay so to tell the truth I am missing Mason a bit but he has to first realize what he has done and then figure out a way to make it up to me. I and not and will not be the one to approach him about it, I may see clam right now but I am so fucking pissing. I mean he knew me when I was a kid, he knew my parents before they died and he didn't fucking TELL ME!!! Gosh just think about it makes me so fucking mad.

I was knocked out of my angry thoughts by a loud thumping coming from my office door. "WHAT!!" I yelled my door was pushed open, don't ask me how but there stood Octavia holding a key. 'that shit head' I heard sapphire say I had to stifle my laugh at sapphire. Anyway Octavia than said back to me "well it's good to see you too" "what do you want O?" "can't I hang out with my best friend without having a reason?" "no you can but I have known you for a long time and I know that you want something so what is it?" "FINE. It's Mason he doesn't have a clue what he did for you to be angry at him" "are you fucking serious, he didn't tell me that he knew me before I lived here, he knew my parents and that his parents were the royal betas so he isn't even Royal Alpha blood. He knew that I was the rightful heir to the werewolf throne, HE LIED TO ME. You know how I feel about people I love lying to me" she stood there nodding her head with her mouth hanging open. She replied with "but Abbie he loves you he was probably doing it to keep you safe" "NO! he was doing it for himself" "no he wasn't, Abbie when you reject him he was willing to give up the throne if that's what it took to get you back. SO DON'T YOU JUST SIT HERE AND THINK THAT BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE I WOULD'VE HAD A REASON TO LIE TO YOU AND YET YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK HIM. LIKE ALWAYS YOU PRESUME THINGS, GOSH NEXT TIME JUST TALK WITH HIM. GROW. THE. FUCK. UP." that's when I lost it, I hate many things and one of them is being yelled at by someone lower than me. I stood up and slammed my hands on my desk that hard that it snapped in half, Octavia's eyes were open wide. I growled at her but she stood her ground, is she trying to kill herself. Mason and Landon must have heard the commotion going on and they came rushing into the room Landon tried to talk Octavia but she wouldn't move, so he tried to move her but she growled and snapped at him. Mason tried to take a step towards me but I flashed him my silver eyes and growled loudly at him warning him to stay away. Mason and Landon had no choice but to stand near the wall away from us, they closed my office door to prevent either of us from leaving and other from coming in. I mean are they stupid do they want Octavia to die, Octavia and I just kept staring at each other. "Octavia I will say this once and once only, Back the fuck down before I make you submit and take punishment" "NO! I am an Alpha and I rule this kingdom now with MY mate not you and YOUR mate" I growled at her and shook my head. I then said to her "Octavia you WERE alpha and now you are my BETA not ALPHA, and until Mason and I move to the werewolf kingdom we are the rulers not you or Landon. Oh and by the way you aren't the actual rulers you are only temporary until I produce and heir REMEMBER THAT AND WHO IS YOUR ALPHA"

She nodded her head and said "sorry alpha" "its fine just don't do it again" she nodded her head and looked at Mason. He nodded his head and said "actual Abbie isn't Alpha I am she is LUNA not ALPHA" I was gobsmacked he wanted me to be Luna, I can't I mean I haven't been trained nothing. I am meant for the alpha title not the Luna title. I shook my head and said, "I can't" they all looked shocked. An eerie silence settled over all of us for what seem liked forever, but Mason broke the silence and said, "why not?" "because I'm not made to be a Luna I am made for Alpha not Luna" he shook his head and said, "baby you are the rightful heir to the throne right so what does that make you?" "the Queen" "yes but what type of queen?" "a Luna queen" I whispered mainly to myself, I was made for this I was BORN for this "yes baby it's in your blood, I'm sorry for lying to you please don't hate me I lov- I mean I need you please" I nodded my head at him and said "I forgive you just don't do it again please I hate it when you lie to me Mason I feel so betrayed and stupid" "I promise baby I won't" he opened his arms to me I ran and jumped into his arms. He wrapped them around me to hold me close, I started to kiss him and he kissed back. I then heard the close open and close so I'm guess they left and I am glad because I didn't want my brother to see this unfold. Mason turned around and pushed me up against the wall, I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. As I reached the nape of his neck I gently tugged on the hair and he growled at me approving what I was doing. He suddenly stopped and looked me dead in the eye and said, "I just want to make sure you want to do this because once I started I won't be able to stop. I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time so I can wait a bit longer for you" I shook my head and said, "Mason I am sure, I want this" "are you sure, I don't want our first time together to be in the heat of a moment" "Mason I'm sure, now kiss me" "gladly"

He walked towards the couch and slowly lowered me onto the couch without breaking the kiss. He pulled away for a second to remove his shirt, and removed my dress. I was left in my bras and panties, I felt a little exposed so I tried to cover myself but Mason growled and grabbed my hands, he then said "don't ever hide your body from me I love it, you are just so beautiful and I am glad that we are mates" I smiled as he kissed my lips. He then removed his pants so that he was just in his boxers. They were black, silky and soft, he laid back down on top of me and kissed me again but this time it wasn't rough it was soft and passionate, and that night we made love in my office on the couch.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 62 16
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
2.4M 56.8K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...