Two Lives

By My_HearTae

Which would you choose? A life where he left you or A life where you left him A/n: This i... More

A Broken Promise
A Fresh Start
A Puzzle to Solve
Past Crush
A Lost Cause
Sudden Confession
I'm Sorry
Frenemies (SMUT)
Cuddles
Jealousy

Sunshine

26 2 0
By My_HearTae

                                              7

A/n:"•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••" means "change of timeline 's point of view". Sorry for the late explanation of what the bold bullets mean.

Also, bold letters:  some person speaking

          normal letters:  jungkook speaking

          italic letters: inner thoughts

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV

I went downstairs to the kitchen after 'talking' with Suran.

My stomach grumbled.

"Oh, shut up, I know you're hungry, I'll get you something to eat soon." I spoke to my stomach.

I opened the fridge, thankfully, Jin-hyung made us individual sandwiches wrapped in clean tinfoil.

I grabbed the tinfoil-wrapped sandwich that has the initials, 'JK' and shut the refrigerator door.

I quickly unwrapped it and bit to what I thought was half of the sandwich. When I looked down, not even half was left of the delicious food, only a quarter was left.

'Damn, I guess I am pretty hungry.'

I chewed on it, savoring the delicious taste and swallowed slowly.

"Wow, you really are pretty dramatic when enjoying your food, huh?"

A voice behind me spoke.

I practically almost broke my neck at how fast my head whipped around to face the person speaking.

"Calm down, Kookie. It's me. Hobi-hyung!"

Hoseok smiled at me, I can't help but smile back with my bunny smile.

"Hoseok-hyung, what's up with your hair? Why did you dye it red?"

Did I forget to mention Hoseok's hair in this timeline is brown?

"Well, my brown hair was becoming kinda dull, so I said to myself, 'Hey, wouldn't I look good in red?'"

"Well, not gonna lie, you do look good in red."

"Why thank you, Kookie~"

Hoseok playfully bowed to me. I giggled at his silliness.

"You're such a silly hyung!"

"I know."

We laughed for a while at our silliness. But then Hoseok abruptly stopped laughing and stared at me, 'dammit, why does he look so hot?'.

"Jungkook, be VERY honest with me ok?"

I nodded, feeling a BIT intimidated.

"Are you from another version of reality, or as we'd like to call it, 'timelines'"

"Wh-What do YOU know about timelines?!"

'WHAT THE HELL!? I thought THIS version of Hoseok-hyung wouldn't know!'

"Kook-ssi, answer the damn question!"

"How can I trust you?"

"I will tell you everything you need to know if you would just ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"

 I contemplated on whether I should tell him or not.

I've decided.

I took a deep breath and spilled everything out.

"<insert explanation cause author-chan is too lazy to explain>"

After cough "explaining" my confusion and pain, Hoseok-hyung seemed to be in deep thought.

"So if you sleep, you somehow magically go back and forth with the two lives you currently have now... Interesting, don't you get tired of not being able to sleep?"

"As weird as it may sound, if I wake up in this body, I feel refreshed and energized, same goes for my other body. And also, there's no telling how long I could sleep in my other life if I'm awake in this life or vice versa."

"Damn, what drove me to grant a wish to the extent of giving him a second perspective to live another life?"  Hoseok-hyung murmured to himself, but I heard it loud and clear.

'This guy has some explaining to do too.'

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right."

"But--"

"You said there was this person to whom I referred to as 'Master', and you're sure as hell  I wasn't referring to you?"

I shook my head.

"Well, whoever that person may be, you have to find him. It doesn't matter in which life." 

"But why? What's so wrong with having a second life?"

"It is against the laws of living. You can be punished if you have been found out by the 'watchers'"

"What the hell are watchers? What the hell are you that you know about all this stuff! I'm starting to believe I'm going crazy!"

Hoseok-hyung sighed.

"I know all of this is hard to take in. But please, just bare with it a little longer. You'll know when the time comes."

I just stood there, unable to say anything.

I was beyond confused and wondered as to what this curiosity of mine will lead to.

"At least give me a clue."

Hoseok-hyung contemplated if he should give me a hint or not.

He suddenly took a pen and paper he stored in his pocket for some reason. Which perked my interest more.

He wrote something on it and gave it to me.

"If you can decipher it and find out what it means, I'll tell you your next clue."

I took the peace of paper and tried to read it.

It's written in German. Oh god. Why didn't I learn German online?

I read out loud:

"Meine blaue schimmeln, deine Kaliko Katze."

Hoseok-hyung tried to hold back a laugh 'cause I don't really know how to pronounce German language properly. 

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I should go back. To my original world that is."

Hoseok nodded and ruffled my hair.

He beamed at me. 

Oh god, what a literal sunshine! I had to cover my eyes, his smile shined too bright.

"See you around, Kook-ssi."

I spared him one last glance and went up to my bedroom and slept.

.

.

.

.

.

  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

.

.

.

A ray of sunshine hit my face.

'Ugh, how long was I asleep?'

I looked at my alarm clock.

6:04 A.M.

'Wow, time really goes by fast of you were just living your other life the last minute.'

I got up and did my morning routine. 

I was eating my breakfast, bacon and eggs(typical), when I got a phone call from TaeTae.

"Hello? Tae?"

"Kookie, have you decided yet?"

"Decided what?"

"Are you going to work for my company? as my personal assistant to run errands for me?"

"Uhhhhhh......Uhm.. Sure!"

"Great! I'm coming to pick you up at 8, be ready by then."

"Wa--"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

The call ended.

"Welp, time to get ready."

I changed into comfortable black long-sleeved sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans since I'm only gonna run errands for my boyfriend.

I waited for an hour to pass.

The doorbell rang and outside there stood my boyfriend in all his glory.

Wearing his suit as usual.

We got into the car and to his building.

.

..

...

I greeted Jieun-noona as we entered and Tae told me that I was staying on the first floor, close to him and his office. Basically, right beside it.

Tae entered his office and told me to come inside whenever I want, just try not to make any noise.

He said he'll call me by my cellphone if he needed to get some errands done.

I decided to check out the cafè on the second floor.

And let me just tell you, who I met there was quite a surprise.

There he is, in the middle of having a conversation with my boyfriend's assistant, shining brighter than the sun itself, Jung Hoseok. Just the guy I was looking for.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/n: HEY PEEPS! Another update, hope u enjoy reading!

Don't forget to vote(if u want too), and comment the first thing that comes to your head when I say 'Fake Love'.

OMGISTILLCANTGETOVERTHATITSOUTALREADYYY

I am so proud of my boys for getting this far and to thank all ARMYs who showered them the love and appreciation they deserve.

BUT SERIOUSLY THO:

LIKEWHATISMOREDELICIOUSTHESNICKERSORHOSEOK!? HOESEOK OFCOURSE DONT EVEN FITE ME ON THIS

Haha, anyways, I hope u enjoy reading and until next time, bye~!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 41
In the world of Min Yoongi, it seemed everyone hated him and never cared for him. He always got bullied and shoved out of people's lives. Until one f...
15.7K 563 16
when jimin and Taehyung forced to get married what happened between them they together or not ✨ Read to know ✨ ✨Ships✨ Vmin (m...
8.8K 391 37
This story is about 2 best friend who everyone think were destined to be together, But what if it didn't happened? What if Yoongi married someone els...
530K 33.3K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...