Protecting Seven

By -The_Empress-

***To whomever loves BTS*** (COMPLETED BOOK) You are a young woman at age twenty-three who has been training... More

❤Authors Note❤
A Calling
South Korea
Meeting the leader
"You're Like an Angel in Pain"
Pose with Him
Meeting Danger
Nightmare Melody
The Shooter
BTS
Are You Ready to Die?
Him
Sleeping With...
Our Number One
Knifes of Hate
Knifes of Hate pt. 2
Unacceptable
Not The End
The Wicked Truth
The Wicked Truth pt.2(Ending)

Unexpected

4.6K 126 45
By -The_Empress-

Namjoon looked at me baffled.
"You're my...bodyguard."
"The whole group. I am the bodyguard of the whole group," you add in. He nods but still looks baffled. As he was processing the news your eyes wander to his figure. You can't help it.

He is wearing a black cap over his dyed blond hair. His white jacket fit him perfectly to show his strong arms.
The long grey shirt made him look more sexy because of the way it hugged his chest yet towards his stomach it was loose. His black pants didn't help the matter.
You look up and find him watching you. You mentally hit yourself, he just saw the whole thing. You felt your cheeks get red at the thought, well at least you didn't look at his lips right? I mean you had already seen them while you were watching him through the window and boy were they very---
No! Stop thinking such things, you mentally slap yourself. You clear your throat and smile at him, he takes in a sharp breath, then quickly looks away.
"Are you okay," you ask. He doesn't even make eye contact, his cheeks were slightly red and he was biting his lower lip.
"Yeah I am fine," he answers after a few seconds pass by,"my name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM or whatever you want."
"I ...ugh...already know your name."
He closes his eyes like he is mentally kicking himself.
"Right. Sorry. What's your name," he asks as he starts to walk toward the hotel which wasn't far away.
"Y/N. It is nice to finally meet you Namjoon."
He looks at you and smiles wide revealing his beautiful tooth smile.
You smile back. It was a quick walk so when you get to your apartment Namjoon waits for you to go inside.
"Oh,"he says stopping you from entering your room,"don't worry I won't spill out a thing that you are our new bodyguard."
Closing the door you look at him confused." It's okay. You can tell them."
He moves a little closer to you and you take a step back, but the door stops your escape. He puts both arms out and places them on the door both near your neck. You look up at him and watch him. He gives you a look you can't really pinpoint but it send shivers down your body.
You bite your tongue. Away dark thoughts. Away.
He smiles at you suddenly,"I want you to be my secret. Even if it's for a few hours."
...What?
He steps back giving you back your space bubble, then leaves turning a corner. When you hear his door close, you snap out of the trance and quickly open the door and close it behind you.
"I want you to be my secret even if it's for a few hours..."
You slap yourself for real this time. It totally means he wants to be friends, you think to yourself.
"I need to cool down...weight room! Yes! The weight room. I'll cool down there."
You quickly chang into a track outfit.

It was a cute outfit with designs of triangles. It was pink and grey with a bit of black.
After you pack your bag with a towel, water, and some extra supplies, you head to the weight room.
When you enter you look around and find it empty.

You head towards the punching bag and start a few rounds with it (again, favorite thing).
After a while you hear a ruckus outside. You walk towards the door but it opens. You take a step back, but you didn't see the next thing coming.
You looked up and someone bumped right into you. You put your hands out and grab on to whomever was infront of you because you thought you were going to fall back. The person thought the same thing because arms rapped along your lower back to prevent you from falling, bringing a skin to skin contact. You look up to find a familiar, and a very handsome face.

Jungkook's eyes of surprise met yours and you held your breath. Time seemed to stop a little. He looked at your face while you looked at his flawless face. You felt how strong he was by the way your body was crushed to his. You realize this and try to step back quickly, but you trip bringing Jungkook together with you. He flips and you somehow end up on top of him instead of under him.
Oh gosh, what am I doing, you think.
He protected you from being squished. You turn red at the outcome of it all. You both look at each other in a daze.
"I...I'm sorry," he says and quickly, leting go of you. His cheeks were pink. He was blushing.
You get up off of poor Jungkook and say, "I am sorry. I- it was just so unexpected. I-"
You cut yourself off when you see him rubbing the back of his arm.
"Are you okay?"
He looks up at you and nods.
"Yes. I'm okay it's nothing it's just a scratch," he says.
You feel the need to protect this boy even from small scratches,"can I take a look?" You grab your bag and rummage around looking for a bandaid. You look at him,

His white shirt made his toned body pop out which made your eyes want to look at him for too long and his black joggers made his thighs look very big... You close your eyes and take in a deep breath trying to concentrate.
Since you were standing and he was sitting you sit next to him.
"Can I see your arm," you ask again, extending your hand out. He stares at you for a long time. You feel the need to smile so you smile at him.
He takes in a breath and blushes, before he gives you his arm, and you look at the scratch. It was bleeding a little, so you grab a small towel to clean the blood, then blow a bit of air on the cut, and after that you place the bandaid on the small wound.
"There. I'm-" you get cut off when you feel his hand touch your face. You look into his eyes as he cups your face with one hand and rubs your face with his thumb. His eyes lower to your mouth and you inhale sharply.
He looks into your eyes again and says," why do I feel my heart jumping right now? Why do I feel like I can't be without you?"
Your cheeks flush at his intense stare.
" I don't know umm..I have to go," you quickly stand and feel the absence of his hand automaticly.
You start to walk away, but he stands up and asks," what is your name?"
You stop at the door and turn to look at him.
"Y/N. "
He smiles and repeats your name making it sound like sweet honey in his mouth,"Will I see you again?"
You nod,"Soon. Take care please."
He blushes and starts to play with his hands."umm...you too...Y/N. May we meet again."
You smile and quickly exit.
There goes your heart again, beating like a hummingbird's wings.
You walk away from the weight room and think about Jungkook's words,
" Why do I feel my heart jumping right now? Why do I feel like I can't be without you?"
You close your eyes and take in a deep breath too many things in one day. You go to your room and look out the window to find it dark outside.
You take a shower, then put on your pajamas. You get in bed and look up at ceiling. Today was... full of unexpected turn outs. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too heart soaring,you think.

Little did you know it was going to be more accelerating than today.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Edited chapter April 9th 2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 20.6K 46
BOOK 3 of HIS SERIES [HIS: Baby] "I got one daddy and I call him papa." Copyright ©️ 2018 by HAHA KIM -COMPLETED 9/22/2018 180K-3/9/19 200K-4/22/19 3...
15.6K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...
282K 11.1K 30
In a post zombie apocalyptic world a group of survivors fight to stay alive and hold on to the ones they love.
261K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...