(Sousei No Onmyoujj) Shimayu...

By VyC_Brake

This is Eng ver of (Sousei No Onmyoujj) Shimayu Alphabet from HarukiMayu These characters do not belong to me... More

B - Blue
C - Cheek
D - Daisy
E - Eavesdrop
F - First
Not a new chp :3

A - Angry

527 16 4
By VyC_Brake

This is the first time in his life, Ikaruga Shimon felt angry like this. He hugged Mayura tightly, his lip was bitten untill bleeding.

Because of his negligent, she was attached by the Impurities.

Because of his slowness, she was injured.

Letting Mayura lean on the rocks near there, rubbing her head gently, running his fingers on her wounds made her groan. Smile, he gave a kiss on her forehead.

He turned back, looking Impurities are roaring for hungry, Shimon just smile sickly.

Prepare to die........ But it's too late, right ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
362K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
149K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...