Twenty Six Hands| A Zodiac St...

By FlipFlop101

"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3: Salute
Honesty
A Grand Plan
The Umbridge of This Story
So, we're the zodiacs?
Hey, Brother
Disapear
The World Turned Upside Down
Fall Out Boy Never Lies
She Will Be Loved
Laser Tag, But Scorpio Always Wins
Wake Me Up
Something Bad
Halloween
Gem and Cap Awkwardly Third Wheel
Defying Gravity... Literally
An Unlikely Pair
The Brave, The Bold, The Powerless
Nightmares
A Hot Older Cousin
Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone
The Weather Gets Really Weird
The Twins, the Race, and the Trees
Mind Reading and Ms. Mal
Betrayal
And So The World Burns
Nightmares Come to Life
A Twist of Fate
BFFE (Best Friends For Eternity)
Twenty Six Hands, Minus Six
A Horrible Cost
A Zodiac Prom
Epilouge
Ten Facts About This Story/ Other Books by FlipFlop

Libra and Virgo Are Stalkers

1.7K 54 56
By FlipFlop101

Taurus walked down the hall happily until someone yelled her name from behind her. She turned around quickly only to see Aquarius running up to her. He stopped, panting.

"Hey...." pant. "Important.... question... need to ask..." Aquarius panted.

"Are you okay?" Taurus raised a brow.

"Ran up... flight.... stairs..." panted Aquarius.

"Alright then. What's the question?" Taurus asked him.

"Huh?" He looked up at her. "Oh, yeah. Would you wanna grab dinner with me today after school?"

Taurus flushed red. Like, redder than Aries' hair. "Like, on a date?"

"Well, I was, um, I was hoping so," Aquarius nervously shifted in his spot.

"Well, uh, I think," Taurus bit her lip. "I think that sounds great."

"That's fine, it was a- wait did you just say yes?" Aquarius looked at her, shocked.

"Yes, I did." Taurus played with her hair.

Aquarius grinned. "Okay, I'll pick you up at six?"

Taurus nodded. "Sounds great. See you soon."

"Uh, yeah!" Aquarius yelled, skipping down the hall.

Libra was in the crowd of students as a wave of people passed her by. She stood with her mouth wide open. Did that just happen? Did Aquarius just ask Taurus out? She had to find out more. And she knew just the person to help her with that.

——————

"No."

"What?" Libra asked. "C'mon, Virgo. I need your help."

"I am not helping you stalk our best friends." Virgo grabbed her lunch and sat down.

"But its for a good cause!" Libra protested.

"And what is that cause?" Virgo inquired.

"Knowledge!" Libra explained poorly.

"We are not going to stalk them just because you realized you're crushing on Aquarius and realized way too late," Virgo sighed. "Listen, why don't you just ask them about it."

"Are you kidding? That would ruin my whole plan!" Libra exclaimed.

"Which would be easier if you took my advice?" Virgo rolled her eyes.

"Please? I just wanna know how it goes without awkwardly saying I overheard them." Libra pleaded and gave Virgo puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Any idea where they're going?" Virgo asked.

"Nope. We can just follow them." Libra grinned happily.

Virgo sighed. This would be a long night.

——————

Gem, Leo, Nye, and Capricorn were all getting ice cream at a local place.

"A week until Halloween," Gem mentioned, licking her ice cream.

"What are you guys dressing up as?" Leo asked.

"A mummy," Nye shrugged.

"I'm going as my true form. A goddess." Gem batted her eyelashes.

"I'm going as a sheep," Capricorn announced.

"Why?" Leo asked after a moment of silence.

"I lost a bet to Sagittarius." Capricorn took another lick of his ice cream.

"Baa baa Cap sheep, do you have my wool?" Gem sang.

"No, Gem. No, Gem. No bags full." He stuck his tongue out at her in return.

Leo snorted. "Young love."

"You're right, Lee. We do love ice cream," Nye snickered.

Leo purses her lips and sighed.

——————

"And So Phoenix And I we're texting so late, I forgot to do my homework." Pisces reapplied her lip gloss.

"Seriously? Girl, get your priorities in line," Cancer shook her head.

"I'll be fine, don't you worry." Pisces rolled her eyes.

"I'd listen to Cancer on this one, girl. Even I don't text Aries that much." Sagittarius tightened her grip on her backpack.

"It's only history," Pisces shrugged. "I can just say that my mom went through and cleaned out my binder. And threw everything away."

Cancer chuckled and shook her head. "You're In way over your head."

"Aren't we all, though?" Sagittarius laughed. "I mean, with all the stuff happening, I think we'll all drown."

"I guess that's true. I mean, it's crazy. How did this happen to us?" Cancer agreed.

"Horrible luck or great luck," Pisces shrugged. "Haven't decided which yet."

"Something tells me it's very, very bad luck," Sagittarius said.

Then, she fainted.

—————

At the same time, Aries and Scorpio were both trying to figure out what was happening with their power situation.

"All I can find is fantasy books," Scorpio mumbled. "And this one book on Astrology."

"That's perfect! I'm searching Astrology online. It's the only way we'll ever make progress. I think are names are somehow connected." Aries kept his eyes glued to the screen.

A few sites popped up. One had something about the Zodiac Killer, but he was probably dead by now. Another had something to do with horoscopes. While he scrolled he noticed a site from his school.

"The Zodiac club?" Aries squinted and read. He clicked it.

"According to this, there used to be a group of twelve, no, thirteen people called the zodiacs way back in the 70s. Hey! They have our names! Except, there's no Gem or Nye. But there's a Gemini, which is close enough. Oh, and a new name called OH-feet-i-cus." Aries attempted to pronounce.

Then, he scrolled down to reveal a picture.

"Wow. That looks like us." Scorpio stared wide eyed.

They did. A group of thirteen all looked just like them and their friends, with the exception of the new kid. All their hair and outfits were slightly different, but their faces were practically identical.

"This. Is. Terrifying." Scorpio backed up.

"Totally." Aries agreed in shock.

"I trust you're not causing trouble?" It was Ms Mal.

"Yes ma'am," Scorpio nodded.

——————

Aquarius and Taurus sat at dinner, laughing and talking happily. Virgo and Libra sat two tables away in great disguises.

"A trench coat, a fake mustache, and a fedora?" Virgo asked. "Don't we look suspicious?"

"Only if you point it out," Libra rolled her eyes at her friend.

"It's not like it's obvious." Virgo sarcastically muttered.

"Shh!" Libra shushed her. "I'm trying to listen!"

Virgo rolled her eyes.

"Y'know, you're really cool, Taurus," Aquarius said.

"Thanks. So are you, Aqua." Taurus have him a grin.

Libra paled. "Maybe we should leave."

"Yeah, lets go to your car so you can cry while we listen to sad songs." Virgo helped her up.

"How did you...?" Libra trailed off.

"You look very sad right now." Virgo stared plainly.

"We should hang out more," Libra sniffled.

"Maybe we should," Virgo agreed.

As they stood up they heard Aquarius yell, "TARI'S BEEN TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL!"

————-
I've got Sagittarius power in mind. And I have one death in mind. Hehehehehehehehe. Don't worry I'll be mean with it. Anyways! Comment ships and whatever else! See ya!

(Also, this book has ranked 885 in general fiction! Yay!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922 40 29
This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on their hands when they are born, to tell the...
1.5K 24 22
Zodiac High is a special school funded by the government. While most schools focus on academic and physical aspects of children this school focuses o...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
140K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...