A Biker's love✔

By Daravee_ad

1st book in the Callaghan series. Meet the Callaghan Brothers. the hottest and sexiest men dominating the to... More

SYNOPSIS
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Link is here!

Chapter 4

13.8K 363 27
By Daravee_ad

Dedicated to ImOnlyHuman19 thanks for your support on this story.

Drew's POV

"Hey brother. Whats up... Whats popping?" My youngest brother, Hayden says to me. He's just 17 years old.

"You haven't seen me in weeks and the first thing you say is what's popping?" I raise a brow at him and he scratches his neck; something he does when he has something bothering him and he wants to tell someone.

"Okay spit it out. What is it this time?" I ask him.

"... Or who is it?" Brent smirks on entering the room.

"Shut up Brent. Its none of your business." Hayden glares daggers at him and he raises his hands in mock surrender and snickers. Ugh the Callaghan Men!

"Morning Drew." Javier says as he enters the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Morning Javier. Didn't get much sleep last night huh?" I ask him.

"No. I had to draft a report on the medical record for one of my patients." He says pouring himself a mug of coffee and adding lots of milk and sugar to it. I guess that's where we are all alike. But apart from that, no other common feature. All different men.

"Okay try getting some rest even if its for a few hours before you work." I say to him and he nods as he takes the morning newspaper from me.

"Where's Matron?" Hayden asks.

"I sent her home. She had the runs this morning and she was really pale."

"Oh... I'll call her later to check up on how she's doing." Hayden says and I nod. We all take the Matron as our mother. She came to live with us after our father got arrested and she has loved us like her own children.

"And I still want to know who the 'who' is." I say to Hayden over breakfast and he sighs before nodding and Brent snickers.

We all head out to our different destinations. Javier to his gym/ physical therapy clinic. Brent to the bar and Hayden obviously to school. I offer to drop him off since I'm heading to the Bikers lounge and its off the road to his school.

"So tell me... who is she?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me Hayden. The girl Brent was talking about... Who is she? You can talk to me. I'm your older brother." I say to him and he sighs.

"Okay. Okay. Her name is Darnell. She's African american. She just moved to the town closest to our school with her parents." He starts.

"Well go on. Tell me about her." I urge him on to continue.

"Uhm...... She's really pretty. She has chocolate skin. She's tall with a nice figure. She's really nice to everyone. She uses glasses and she looks really sexy in them. She..."

"Hold on bro. Looks like someone has caught the feels." I tease and his face lights up with red fireworks in his cheeks.

"Stopppp." He covers his face in embarrassment.

"Okay. I know that's not all. Tell me what the real problem is."

"The thing is I don't know how to approach her. Her best friend tells me she likes me but she also said she doesn't like movie and ice cream dates as first dates. So I don't know what to do. I can't bowl and I'd hate to embarrass myself on our first date so that's a no no... She lived in a really quiet town before this so she can't skate and I can't teach her to skate on our first date and...." And he starts panicking.

"Calm down Hayden. Calm down. In summary, You are saying you want the first date to be special right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Why not take her to the light house. Matron could prepare a food basket for you with lunch, dinner and snacks, you could take blankets. There is a table there already. You both could watch the sunset and do all cheesy things high school kids do." I say to him and his face lightens up with a really huge smile. I pull up in the parking lot of his school.

"Thanks bro. Didn't think of that, it sounds perfect. Good to have you back. You're the best." He says hugging my side and getting out of the car jogging to his friends. I laugh and shake my head before driving off towards the lounge.

"Hey man. What has you smiling like that?" Wolfe asks me as I step out of the car.

"Nothing. Hayden's got girl problems. He caught the feels." I tell him and his face expresses mock horror before we both burst into laughter.

"Well I'll have to tease him about that. Welcome back man. Good to see you." He tells me and we both go into the lounge and to my office.

"Okay so whats the latest in shadow creek?" I ask him resting back in my chair with my leg propped on the table.

"Uhm.... Two more bike members joined the gang. We haven't done the initiation process yet. We wanted you to get back first. We seized some properties from the overdue debtors. Lastly The lady that just relocated works at the bar..."

But I cut him off. "What bar?" I ask.

"How many bars are in this town... Your brothers bar." He replies and I hum. Interesting.

"Well lets pay this damsel a visit..." I say gathering my keys and phone before stepping out of the office.

"You coming or not?" I ask Wolfe since he just stands there.

"Yes I am." He says and we both leave the lounge and get into my car en route to the bar.

I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried. It was like she held my gaze captive without even trying.

She looked like a goddess. A water goddess to be precise.

She had beautiful long red her which flowed down her back and rested on her nicely placed round ass. She had round green captivating eyes that reminded me of Nature. I guess i'd have to start paying attention to the green things around me. She had the fullest lips ever and I bet they were as soft as they looked. She had a very slim contoured nose that made me wonder if she got enough air through them. Not to forget the well placed mounds on her chest.

Whoever her parents were had nice genes and did a really good Job making this one.

I've frequented the bar more often than I used to which means i'm here everyday just to get a look at the only piece of white creamy chocolate I can't have.

I was Out of town when Wolfe called to inform me about a new lady who moved to town over the weekend. I had business to attend to where I was so I made it top priority to welcome her to town as soon as I got back.

Getting back to town I was updated that she started working at the local bar. Great!

The local bar was one of my favorite spots in the town. I'm there Four Out of the seven days in a week. Not cause its owned by one of my Brothers although that's one of the reasons. But cause you could get really good cheap lay but I get it Free. I'm a Callaghan *winks*.

I get to the bar only to find the most gorgeous redhead I've ever seen waiting a table.

I straightened up and flashed on my signature smile but I was stopped by Wolfe who drew (the irony) me back by holding my arm.

"Dude you might wanna slow it down and i'd advice not the Callaghan smile. She's not just any girl; she's the sheriff's only daughter."

Well fuck my luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.8K 31 2
⚠ Contains Violence ⚠ Four years ago Mackenzie Grey stumbled across an underground fighter and street racing complex. Struggling with her mother walk...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
698K 10.5K 51
this is basically like every other scenario book. if you want to request please dm me.