Thomas & Newt Imagines

Galing kay TSangsterFan

My very own Thomas & Newt Imagines, for more Imagines follow me on Instagram @Sangster.and.Newt.Edits @T_San... Higit pa

Newt Imagine
Thomas Imagine
Newt Imagine
Thomas Imagine
Newt Imagine
Thomas Imagine
Newt Imagine
Thomas Imagine
Newt Imagine

Thomas Imagine

1.6K 21 2
Galing kay TSangsterFan

                     Imagine
You and the Other Gladers found Safe Haven which you thought you finally found a safe place from WICKED. Thomas went to check on Teresa, a few minutes later I looked back to see 3 lights coming this way. By the sound it sounded like....like a Berg! Thomas ran from the cliff and a Berg flew over him shooting at the base. Me and the other Gladers ran towards the base and grabbed guns and started shooting at the WICKED guards. One of them hit me while running to get Sonya.

                ~Thomas's POV~
While shooting at WICKED I saw Y/N running to save Sonya, but before she got there a WICKED guard hit her. I started crawling towards her so a WICKED guard wouldn't take her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.6K 1.1K 10
¤Revamped¤ (Y/N) has been the Champion of Alola for a couple months, and already she is adored by everyone there. Unfortunately, the old leader of Te...
36.5K 1.5K 38
"Lucas I think she spiked your drink with drug.. I don't know should I be happy that her plan failed and you slept with another girl by mistake o...
6.7K 484 33
A BTS thriller fan fiction where Jimin's birthday goes all wrong, and all the members go to explore a cemetery, all because of a dare by their classm...
134K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...