Always & Forever (N.M)

By werewolf10101

"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

11.6K 199 58
By werewolf10101

3x10: The New Deal.

I finished taking a shower letting the heat of the bathroom open my stuffed up nose from all the crying last night. I stood in the mirror with my undergarment after I finished straightening my hair, grabbing my makeup bag and did my makeup ignoring the knock on my door. I hadn't talked to my brothers at all last night, remaining in my locked room. 

I sighed when I finished applying my lipstick, throwing it back into the makeup bag before walking towards the bed picking up my clothes, taking off my robe and slipped on my outfit. (Outfit on top)

I walked over putting my things into my tiny side bag, heading towards the door. I hesitantly unlocked it, pulling the door opened and storming down the stairs to see Damon sitting there. I could tell he was clearly stressed out about something and I don't know if I should start talking to him after last night. 

He looked up at me with his red eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked, I sucked in a breath crossing my arms. 

"Out." I responded, shortly heading towards the door but he grabbed my forearm stopping me from taking another step. 

He turned me around to face his blood shot red eyes. "Where?" He asked, softly. I felt sadness pierce through me as I stared up at him. 

"Klaus." That's all I said, before ripping my arm out of his grasp and walking away from him. 

I headed towards the door, pulling it open before looking over at my shoulder to see Damon staring down at the ground with a defeated and hurt look. My heart broke at my brother's expression but this was my life and my husband, I wasn't just going to abandon Klaus just because everyone think he's the bad guy. 

I walked over towards my car, and pulled the door open before slipping inside and turning it on. I had called Klaus last night telling him everything that happened, he instantly got angry when he found out that Damon threw a glass cup at the wall near my head. He was about to come to the boarding house and rip Damon's heart out but Damon was my brother and seeing him get hurt. Hurts me. The same goes for Stefan if I see one of my brothers get hurt. 

I continued to drive to Klaus' temporary home by the time he buys himself a house. I drove into the driveway to see a couple of his hybrids next to the door, slipping out of my car and locking it behind me as I walked inside the house. I gasped when Tony one of his hybrids appeared in front of me. "Is Klaus home?" I asked, stopping in my mid-step. 

He nodded his head. "He's in the parlor." He responded. I sent him a small smile before walking towards the parlor to see him seated drinking a glass of blood as he glared out of the window. 

I furrowed my brows seeing his angry expression. "Nik?" I walked over, as he turned his head looking at me. "What's wrong?" I asked, taking a seat beside him. 

He sighed, slamming his cup onto the table, reaching over grabbing my hand and placing it into his big and warm ones. He stroked my knuckles with his thumb, slightly calming down a bit. "Your brother." I looked at him confused. Which one? "Stefan." He paused, squeezing my hand. "He took the coffins." I looked at him with my eyebrows shot in surprise. 

"Why-would he?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

He scoffed at my question. "As soon as that lovely brother of yours got lifted from my compulsion he wants revenge by taking my-" He cut himself off, staring down at me"Our family." He correct himself. I leaned back against the couch looking ahead of me in disbelief. 

I turned back to my husband who looked stressed and angry. I brought myself closer to him and put my free hand on his shoulder, rubbing it up and down. He put his head against mine breathing out in annoyance. "We'll get the back." I reassured, kissing the side of his head. "I know we will." He looked over at me and smiled down at me. 

"You always have faith." He smirked, leaning over kissing my lips softly making my heart swarm up. "That's why I fell in love with you." He said, pulling away from me as a smile played on his lips. 

I chuckled as he attached out foreheads together, kissing my lips one last time.

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

Klaus interlocked his hand with mine as he brought me to the grill as soon as we entered my eyes landed on Damon and Elena sitting with each other. I squeezed Klaus' hand not sure if I wanted to face Damon while holding Klaus' hand but I wasn't going to hide my love just because my brothers hate it. 

I was done being scared. I let Klaus drag me towards Elena and Damon's table. "Don't mind me." Klaus leaning his free hand against the rail causing Elena to snap her head to our direction.

I ignored Elena's look as she glanced between Klaus and I then our hands that were interlocked together, she was completely confused but at the same time scared since her heart beat was beating quickly. "Klaus." She said, in fear. My eyes landed on Damon who was glaring down at our hands. 

It was almost like he was burning Klaus' hand. "You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" He questioned, annoyed of the fact I was holding his hand and also Klaus being near Elena. I watched Damon look at my face but I turned my attention to Klaus who was standing beside me. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." Klaus smirked down at my brother. "I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my wife and a mate of mine." Elena looked at me shocked as I squeezed Klaus' hand due to the looks Damon was giving him. 

If looks could kill Klaus would be dead by now. I turned around to see Tony standing behind Klaus. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" He walked off without saying anything, we turned our attention back to Damon and Elena but I was confused at Elena's shocked look. 

Klaus continued to smile at her shocked reaction. "I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon commented. 

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus responded, knowing Damon knows something about her. 

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho." My eyebrows shot up in surprise by Damon's words. "Shouldn't be too hard to find." He finished. 

"Don't be rude." I whispered, under my breath not liking when people talk about others in a bad way. I just don't like judgmental people.

Damon looked at me narrowing his eyes. Klaus chuckled at my comment. "Truth is.." He started. I've grown to rather like your little town and knowing you would never let your sister skip town with me. Think I might fancy a home here." He took the dart out of Damon's hand and letting go of my hand as he walked towards the dart board. "Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you." Damon was growing angrier and angrier by his words. "The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." I interlocked my hands together. 

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked, annoyed. 

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus responded, taking a step right in front of her. 

"Stefan skipped town after Ella confessed her little secret with you." He hissed, as he sent me a look causing me to look the other way. 

"Well you see that is a shame." He turned towards the dart board and threw the dart letting it land right on the bull eye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Klaus informed him, causing me to cross my arms as I looked at Damon. 

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena said. 

I sighed when Klaus walked towards her but Damon stood up and stepped in between them glaring down at Klaus. "Let's not do this." I cut in, grabbing Klaus' arm as I stared up at Damon. My eyes darted to Elena who got herself under Klaus' attention and was the cause of these two glaring down at each other. 

"Ha. Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." Klaus replied to her. He turned to me grabbing my waist as he smirked over at Damon before smashing his lips onto mine causing me to freeze into my place, he brought my body close to his giving me a passionate kiss but I was too shocked to even kiss back. He pulled away from me and smirked up at Damon who looked like he was about to explode from anger. "She's my wife after all." He grabbed my hand taking me with him out of the grill. 

I continued to let Klaus drag me as I continued to process what Klaus had just done.

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I sat in my room, drawing on my art book. I had come back home after the grill since Klaus said he had work to do and would see me soon, taking my headphones off as I froze when I heard Klaus' voice downstairs. I quickly shut my art book, slipping on my knee length boots and walked out of the room, I headed downstairs as I made my way towards the parlor to see Damon and Klaus. 

I froze looking between the two. "Love, finally realized I was here." I continued to look at him confused as he made his way towards me kissing my forehead. I leaned into his touch closing my eyes at the affection he was giving me, pulling away from my forehead as he looked down at me stroking my cheek. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him. 

He chuckled sending me a wink removing his hand from my cheek. My eyes caught Damon who was staring at us with an expression I couldn't read. "I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" Klaus said, cutting him out of his thoughts. 

"I'd say we're overdue." Damon responded, as his eyes continued to stay on me. 

"Well, you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming." 

"You know me." Damon started. "Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." He responded, as he drank the liquid in the glass cup. 

"Don't be so hard on yourself." Klaus told him. "Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" Klaus said, with a slight smirk on his face. 

I sent him a look. "Klaus." I warned, with a look. He shrugged innocently. 

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you." Damon snapped back. 

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one. And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?" Klaus questioned. 

They were almost talking like they've been close friends for ages now. "That's the thing with younger siblings." Damon turned his attention to me looking at me with his piercing blue eyes. "You just never know what they're gonna do." He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. 

I chuckled, shaking my head as I crossed my arms. "The younger siblings could say the same about the elder ones." I muttered, causing both of them to look at me but my eyes were glued to Damon with sadness and hurt piercing through my veins. "Especially when they leave them in the dark with no one to turn to." I turned around and stormed out of the parlor with tears running down my face. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I played with my necklace around my neck and looked up at the ceiling as I laid on the sofa. Klaus had left the boarding house and so did Damon after he got a call from someone, I sighed sitting up when I heard my phone ring, reaching over to see Damon calling. I rejected the call and laid back but another vibrating sound came from my phone, looking down to see a message from him. 

'Alaric got hit by a car saving a compelled Jeremy who was standing in the middle of the road as your husband's Hybrid went to run him over.' 

My eyes widen at the message, I huffed knowing that was something Klaus would certainly do. I stood up from my sitting position, walking out of the boarding house. I didn't have time to drive so I swiftly used my vampire speed to Klaus' house, walking up the doorway as the hybrids nodded at me before opening the door. 

I stepped inside, looking around the quiet house. "Klaus." I called out tiredly, as I walked towards his room. "Nik?" I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed, shirtless with a smirk playing on his lips. 

I stepped in shutting the door behind me. "Let me guess." He paused, standing up from the bed and walking towards me. "Brother dearest told you?" I let out a breath, crossing my arms. 

"Out of all people why Jeremy?" I asked, he stepped closer to me. His chest was touching mine as his breath continued to fan over my face. 

"They need to find Stefan." He responded shortly. 

I pushed my hair back away from my shoulders. "I'll figure something out." I told him, looking up at him. "I'll try finding my brother but promise me you will not hurt him or lay a finger on him." He stared down at me, I knew he wouldn't promise. 

"I don't think I can promise that, my Ella." I looked down, sighing not sure what to do to protect Stefan. 

Klaus put a finger under my chin causing me to look up at him. "I won't kill him." He promised, causing me to feel slightly better but I was hoping he would promise not to lay a finger on him either. 

I smiled up at him lightly. "And Damon." I added, he rolled his eyes as I added on. 

He huffed. "I won't kill Damon either. Happy?" I chuckled, standing on my tippy toes kissing his lips. "You know I've noticed." He said, pulling away from my lips as he cupped my chin with his eyes shining with love. "I've noticed that you're in angel. Beautiful and kind like one." I could help but smile. "And you are the angel that showed me faith. I love you so much Ella Mikaelson." He leaned down smashing his lips onto mine. 

I could help but feel happy with the love he was showing me through the kiss. I cupped his face kissing him with extra love and passion, pulling away from him breathing heavily. "An angel fell in love with the devil." He said with a smirk. 

"You're not a devil." I told him, he chuckled. "Nor are you a monster." He continued to smile but I could see the sadness floating in his eyes. "You're an angel that has been broken by everyone many times." I stroked his cheek, he continued to stare at me with his sad expression. "I love you." He quickly pulled me into his arms kissing my head continuously.  

"You make me sound like a good person, love." He uttered, looking up from his chest as I stared up at his beautiful eyes. 

"You are." I responded. "But you've been broken so many times, you feel as if it is better to hide your emotions and become cold." He squeezed onto me, wrapping his arm tighter around me. 

Klaus laughed, causing me to look up at him confused. "Do you remember in the eighties when we fought for the first time." I chuckled, blushing at what we fought over. "You thought it was inappropriate for me to see you naked after we made love many times." I dug my head into his chest. 

"Nik. Please." I begged, not wanting to remember that horrible embarrassing memory. "I didn't know better." I told him, walking over sitting on the bed as he walked over to me sitting right beside me taking my hand into his. "I was already angry so I decided to fight you." I confessed. "You were the only one there, so I had to pick on you." I shrugged innocently. 

"Why were you angry?" He smirked knowing what the reason was. 

"For the love of god, Nik." I sighed, blushing madly. "I was naked and on my monthly obviously I'd go mad." I shot him a look. "And you being you wanted to make love when I was on my monthly. That was very." I scrunched my face in disgust. 

"I was only teasing you love. I'd never make love to you on your monthly, I wouldn't be able to control myself from the blood." He winked at me, causing me to suck in a breath and turn my face the other way. 

"Dear god. That is disgusting." I laughed, laying on my back on the bed as I stared at the ceiling. 

He smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist laying beside me as he pulled me close to his body. I laid my head on his chest whole he rubbed my back up and down. "We have so many memories." He smiled, looking over at me. 

I chuckled nodding my head. "Many." I leaned over kissing his cheek, before laying my head back down on his chest. 

And I wish to continue making memories with him. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I rolled over and grabbed my phone, my eyes forcefully staying open as I looked at the message and instantly shot up throwing my blanket off my body running into Damon's room. I quickly knocked on his door continuously. "Damon!" I shouted, the door flew open he looked down at me worriedly. 

"What? Are you hurt?" He asked, grabbing my arms checking me for injuries. 

"No." I responded. He slowly stepped back letting me go. "But." I said before he could speak and start yelling at me for knocking on the door like someone was going to kill me. "She responded." I showed him the message that was just sent to me. "She's asking me to meet her tomorrow." Damon looked hesitant. 

He was unsure about something. "Do you think she can be trusted?" He asked, looking a bit hesitant. 

I sucked in a breath not sure myself. "I think so. What could go wrong?" I asked, he sent me a look. 

"Uh..maybe take your powers and make herself the Queen of witches." I licked my lips, and shook my head. 

"I don't think she is capable of doing that." He sent me a look. "Damon it doesn't hurt to try." I shrugged, crossing my arms. 

He leaned against the door frame. "I'm coming with you." I shook my head. 

"There is no need and plus she might feel threatened if you come. I'll just sort this out alone. I promise I'll be safe." I reassured, he sighed in defeat nodding his head. He turned around to walk back inside his room but I grabbed his arm. "Damon." He turned around and I instantly wrapped my arms tightly around his body. 

I felt him wrap his arms around me. "I'm sorry, little sis." He kissed the side of my head as we both pulled away. 

I sent him a smile. "We need to go to bed." I told him, before walking away from him and entering my room once again, shutting the door behind me, turning off the light and heading to bed. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

NEXT CHAPTER: 

Chapter 15: (3x11) Our Town. 

This chapter wasn't much but what do you guys think of Ella meeting another witch? And do you think she'll find out more things about her witch side? Leave it in the comments below! 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share! And I will see you with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 13 15
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
214K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
251K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
13.8K 428 9
Klaus meets Damon when he's a child effectively changing their fates. How does this affect Mystic Falls? Why does Klaus seem oddly protective of Damo...