Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Epilogue

725 18 2
By AthanasiaKashimashi

'Why is it so bright? I just slept for like a minute or two.' She grumbled as the light hit her face. Her blue eyes fluttered as she tried to make out her surroundings. Her spirit was in between two pillars. She could not remember much about these structures, but she knew that they were important. It had something to do with her spirit and the world below her.

'Why am I here?' She asked. A gentle voice answered her.

'The sins of Demeus as the catalyst of Alma Toran has finally been pardoned. You can now return to the world below. There are no chains to hold you down. Now go, he has been waiting for a long time.' She turned back to see two figures smiling at her gently. One was a man with short shaggy hair, few golden ornaments on his bare body and eyes on his palm. The other had blazing red eyes. His hair was blue but styled in an unkempt way. His body was adorned in jewelry and black feathers surrounded his body. They were both stunning to say the least. Alas, she could not remember who they were.

'I can't remember anything. I wonder if it was because I had been sleeping here for so long I couldn't count. May I ask who is this person waiting for me?' The two men glanced at each other before telling her that it was none other than Sinbad.

'Sin...bad. What a peculiar name. I still have a lot of questions but I guess I will not be able to get them from you. If this person is really waiting for me, then I must go. Thank you for telling me.' She grinned before jumping into the light. They both smiled at her retreating figure. It was the least they could do for their beloved queen.

'This era is like no other, Lady Thais, but we believe that you will finally find the happiness you've been looking for so long.'

Year XX18
Vale Lake

"Sin! Wait for me! I just finished my homework. Please let me rest for a little bit." A female voice shouted as she tried to catch up to her friend who was running towards the lake for a dip.

"Ehh!? But the water is at its perfect warm state. Come on, it will soothe you. Here, hop on." He crouched down and encouraged his friend to climb on his back. Having no other choice and because of her tiredness, she climbed on his back.

"Let's go! You will love the water at this time of the day, Thais. I'm pretty sure of it." He assured. Thais grinned at his words before succumbing to fatigue. When they reached the lake, Sinbad noticed that his friend had fallen asleep. It was nice to finally see her rest for a while. It was not good for a 10-year old to stress her self out.

Gently, Sinbad put her down and covered her with the blanket he brought with him. He brushed away the stray hair on her face and kissed her forehead.

"Go rest. I will take care of you."

"Sin...." He chuckled at her. Even in her sleep, she was still thinking of him.

'I finally have you in my arms. I will not let you go again.'

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 260 29
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow the anime but there will be some manga mom...
291 0 44
Long ago, the Kingdom of Alagil was cursed by a Dragon for their greed and lust for power, the Royal Family having seized the entirety of Gold Thread...
294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
16.9K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...