Everything About You

By writingqueen97

Ana and Louis were always best friends, she's wen the one that encouraged him to audition for the x factor. N... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 8

789 12 7
By writingqueen97

Please dont hate Annie by the end of this...

We all make mistakes right?

Chapter 8

Everything was a blur. One minute I'm kneeling over Harry's lifeless body crying my heart out, the next I'm in the hospital waiting room surrounded by the boys.

Why? What could I have done to deserve this fate?

Niall slumped into the seat next to me with a bucket of fried chicken in his lap. He held out a leg to me.

"Want one?" he asked, a mouthful of the white meat. I pushed his hand away.

"How can you eat at a time like this?" I questioned seriously.

"I'm a nervous eater!" he defended quickly.

"And a happy eater," Zayn snorted.

"And an emotional eater," Liam added.

"So I eat my feelings! Big deal!" Niall bit into his second chicken leg. Lou was sitting in the corner of the room, holding his legs to his chest.

I went to get up but Liam put a hand on my shoulder.

"He needs some alone time," he stated, his eyes begging me to sit back down. I slumped into my seat, knowing he was right.

When Louie was upset, he needed to cool down first...

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I've hated hospitals ever since Dustin died in one. They tried to save him but there was too much water in his lungs. There was nothing left they could do. And it was all my fault...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a doctor carrying a clipboard walked in the room.

"Harry Styles? Who's here for him?" the older man questioned. I looked around the room, it was 11 at night and we were the only people in here.

I was too afraid to move so Liam spoke up

"We are." he stood up and shook the doctors hand. I gripped on to Zayn, the closest person next to me and prayed Harry was alright.

"I'm sorry to say but Harry has some head trauma and is in a coma," the doctor looked down at his clipboard. I buried my head in Zayn's chest, sobbing. I felt his hand on my back but it didn't help.

"Is he going to wake up anytime soon?" Louis spoke up for the first time since we got here. He looked up from in between his legs into the doctors eyes.

"Hard to say, could be in minutes or months, we never know." the doctor looked down sadly.

"Is there any good news?!" I shrieked, not being able to take it anymore.

"He's not in pain, and it doesn't seem as if he'll be in here for too long, his brain wasn't damaged too badly." the doctor tried to encourage but it didn't help.

"Can we see him?" Liam asked.

"I don't see much point in doing so but if you feel the need to go ahead. He's on the third floor, room 308.

I jumped up before anyone else and bolted for the elevator. I felt someone grab my arm from behind and pull me back.

"Woah, slow down," Niall said. I turned to look into his blue eyes and felt little comfort. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we all walked towards the elevators together.

When we got inside, I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Lou?" I questioned, wiping a tear from my eye.

"He's an emotional wreck right now An," Liam stated.

"I think we all are," Zayn muttered. He looked on the edge of tears and I stroked his back.

"But you're also not the one who ran him over," Niall stated.

"It's my fault." I muttered. I heard the three boys try to convince me otherwise but i ignored it.

"I was distracting Lou from the road and we weren't paying attention and-" I stopped short when the sobs racked through me. The elevator dinged and we all got out and walked silently towards his room.

I was the first one in and ran straight for the chair next to his head. I took his hand into mine and wiped his curls off his face. I smiled weakly as they fell right back into place.

The boys walked in and just sort of stood around awkwardly in front of the hospital bed. We all sat in silence, listening to Harry's heart monitor and watching his chest rise and fall.

"Guys? Can I have a minute alone?" I asked. They all gave weak smiles and nodded.

"We'll be right outside the door if you need anything." Liam said before stepping out and closing the door. As soon as I heard it click shut I let it all out, crying into Harry's shoulder.

"I know we just met a few weeks ago, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. You need to stay strong okay? I'm not going anywhere until you get better."

I cried a little bit longer. What did it matter? He couldn't hear me anyways.

You need to pull yourself together Ann.

"Annie?" there was a light knock on the door. Zayn peered through. "We're all leaving now. Not much point in staying. Come on."

"I want to stay." I mumbled out hoarsely. I just promised I would stay and I don't intend on breaking that promise.

Zayn shrugged and turned back into the hallway to talk to the other lads.

"What?!" Niall whisper yelled. "She can't stay here alone!"

"Why not?" Zayn whispered back. These boys were awful with being quiet.

"What if a murderer just walks in and lights the place up?"

"Niall, I don't think murderers go to hospitals. There would be no point." Zayn argued

"Do you just not watch movies?!" I could picture Niall throwing his arms in the air animatedly.

"I say she doesn't stay alone either, but for different reasons. Shes emotionally ruined right now and if no ones here to watch...she might do something stupid." I heard Liam say.

"I'll stay with her." a new voice spoke up. My heart hammered in my chest.

"No mate, you don't have to. You should really go get some rest." Niall argued, but it was pointless.

"Did I speak Spanish? I said I'm staying. You guys go home, we'll be fine."

I heard footsteps walk away and Liam poked his head in.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, call us," he spoke sternly. I just nodded my head stiffly. He turned away and I Louis walked in.

He looked at me with his sea green eyes solemnly before sitting down in the chair across from me. He put his head in his hands and rubbed it.

"Looks like we really stuffed up this time huh Annie?" he looked up at me with a glimmer of a smile in his eyes.

"Worse then the time we broke the pool and flooded the yard." I laughed hoarsely. He smiled at me.

"Or the time we forgot to feed Flufferball," he added.

I burst out laughing at the memory of the cat we begged our parents to let us share. It stayed in a pen in Louie's backyard and neither of us remembered to feed it for a week.

Needless to say Flufferball went to the big pet store in the sky...

"Or the time we lit the apple tree on fire," I giggled out. Now it was his turn to burst out laughing.

"We needed a sacrifice to make the fruit gods happy!" he argued. I stuck out my tongue.

"We were such awkward children," I muttered. He smiled at me.

"It's better then being normal," he pointed out. I just nodded at him. I looked back at Harry and wiped his curls off his face again.

Moments of silence passed between us.

"Can I ask you a question?" Louie suddenly spoke up. He was looking at his lap with a serious expression on his face. I just shrugged.

"Shoot."

"That day at the X Factor auditions, when you kissed me. Why?" he wrung his hands.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. This day was going to happen eventually.

"I honestly don't know." I started off, "I was just so full of emotions and overwhelmed. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry though, I was hoping it wouldn't make things awkward between us."

"Don't be sorry," Lou said, getting up and kneeling in front of me. "I'm actually glad you did."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?"

He took a shaky breath, using a hand to lift my chin up so I would look into his eyes.

"It made me realize how I feel about you," everything in his face was serious, and by the way he was breathing he looked nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"Annie, I like you. A lot. In fact, I think I love you."

I gasped. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by two warm lips pressed against mine.

I didn't fight it, in fact I kissed him back.

I kissed my best friend, with my boyfriend in a coma right next to me. What is my problem?

I'm so going to hell...

I pulled away in shock. Louie stared at me. My face must looked scared, because he reached a hand out to me.

"Annie..I-" I dodged his hand and ran out of the hospital room. He didn't follow me as I went to the cafeteria.

What the hell is my problem?

*Harrys POV*

Blackness. That's all I could see. I could hear everything around me, but I couldn't see.

I heard someone walk in the room. A soft hand wiped my curls off my face. I wanted to smile but my face wouldn't move. Her sweet voice spoke to me.

"I know we just met a few weeks ago, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. You need to stay strong okay? I'm not going anywhere until you get better."

I wanted to speak, to tell her I love her and she didn't have to stay, but my vocal chords wouldn't cooperate.

I listened as the boys argued. Then I heard Louie enter.

Annie was joking with him, reminiscing. If I could, I would smile, picturing them doing the different things.

Then the atmosphere changed.

"Annie, I like you. A lot. In fact, I think I love you."

I think even in this state, my breathing hitched. He did not just say that.

How I wished to be able to punch his face right now...

Even a blind man could tell what was happening next. He was kissing her.

My best friend was kissing my girlfriend.

What. The. Fuck.

I heard Annie run out of the room.

"Dammit!" Louie all but yelled. I heard a giant slam. It sounded like he actually punched a wall.

I heard a nurse walk in.

"Sorry, I'll pay for it." Louie muttered. I felt the nurse fix some blankets around me.

I heard Louie sit down next to me.

"I never wanted this to happen. I just want us to be happy." he whispered to himself.

What has happened to my life?

Like I said don't hate her....

Votes and comments make me upload faster;) inspiration yo!

Love you guys so mch<3

Continue Reading