Witches of the day and night

By Adablenza

witches are mostly known for using powers, but these witches are very different, everything about them brings... More

witches of the day and night

25 1 0
By Adablenza

Anisa pov : my friends told me to go talk to him, I am now walking towards him, but nervousness is rocking all over my body. I finally reached him, now what do I say,  come on Anisa stop being a total  idiot and just say hello. Hey Kol I didn't expect to see you here.

Kol pov : well your dad and mom invited me, how could I resist that offer and it includes seeing the most beautiful girl in the world. 😍

Anisa pov : I'm sure I'm not the prettiest☺

Kol pov : well in my opinion you are.
😊.

Anisa blushes at Kol's statement 😀.

Kol pov :  do you love doing magic?

Anisa pov : I like it, but sometimes it's just hard to control.

Kol pov : well that  part I understand,  even being a wolf is hard sometimes especially cause my mom is the alpha.

Anisa pov : that's so true. What specie is your sister? vampire, wolf, hybrid what?

Kol pov : my sister is a witch.

Anisa pov : wow, I never would have thought that she'd be a witch, that was never in my thinking, so what's say we have a sleep over and I can meet her, we  could even practice together.

Kol pov : ok, I could ask.

Anisa pov : Kol can you wait here, don't worry its not anything that's weird,  I will just change and come.

A few minutes later :

Anisa came back in a short silver dress and shoe to match the outfit she's just rocking her party to the fullest.

Pic of the dress :

I went back down and started to talk back to Kol

Kol pov : wow you look beautiful ☺

Anisa pov : thanks.

Kol pov : can we have a talk outside Anisa please?

Anisa pov : of course, let's go. We went around to the pool garden  and started talking.

Pic of pool garden :

Kol pov : Anisa Mickelson...I didn't know.. how to tell you this.

Anisa pov : come on Kol tell me what?

Kol pov : tell you that I've fallen madly in love with you 😍😍😍.

Anisa pov : I'm speechless,  I don't know what to say.

Kol pov : just say that you love me too.

Anisa pov : I LOVE YOU TOO KOL☺😊😀😁😍😍😍.

Kol started walking closer to Anisa, until his soft lips touches hers and then there and then they shared there first kiss. THUMPS UP TO ANIKOL❤💓💗👍.

WHAT WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BRING? CONTINUE READING TO FIND OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1M 353K 78
As a Muslim girl, marriage is one of Safia's biggest dreams. All her life she kept herself pure for her faith and her future husband. Although having...
544K 25K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...
928K 39K 59
226K 10.2K 14
"Muntazir" is a heart-wrenching tale of a family torn apart by the trials of life. At first, Murtaza and Mehrul were the best of friends, but when th...