Dangerous Woman (GirlxGirl) (...

Da themoonlightdemon

This is a story about Eloise and Claudette. Two different women from two different background and status who... Altro

1 | The Life of Eloise Clemonte
2 | The Life of Claudette Lowe
3 | Coming Home
4 | Workplace Visit
5 | Primrose
6 | Claudette's Misfortune
7 | Problematic Family
8 | Owe
9 | Wedding in France
10 | I AM THE LAW!
11 | Spur of the Moment
12 | New Tenants
13 | Old Flame
14 | Fascination
15 | Rules
16 | The Perfect Man
17 | Limitation
18 | What I Get Myself Into
19 | Sister Lia
20 | Kindness & Work
21 | Viola's Tyranny
23 | Gloomy Sunday
24 | Claudetalia
25 | Overture
26 | My Dearest (END)

22 | Insanity

9.6K 480 159
Da themoonlightdemon

CLAUDETTE'S POV

"Eloise, just leave your work for a couple of minutes and listen to me." She finally looked up to me.

"I'm going to my high school reunion. Come with me, okay?" She was expressionless, almost like a guy whenever a woman asked them to follow them somewhere.

"When?" She asked.

"This Friday?" She turned to her planner and looked at her schedule.

"Alright." Was all she said before looking down on her work again. Honestly, when she's into her work like this, I'm not sure if she's able to remember her promise to me. I need to do something so she won't forget.

It's my time to be showing off my significant other! I don't want it to be like other years, where Roger decided to not come and let me go alone. I need to show off my successful partner.

"Anyway, I'll be having lunch with Mr. Carson." I was about to go when she suddenly ran to the door and covered it with her body. Gotcha! So, me having lunch with a man finally made her got up from her chair?

"Who's Mr. Carson?! And why are you having lunch with him instead of Maya?!" She's jealous. Maybe I should make use of this.

"Well, he's our client and he needs help with his financial crisis. Maya thought it would be an experience for me to take the case. Besides, he's hot. Did you know he's only 29 years old? And single." Her eyes twitch!

"I'm going with you." I am laughing on the inside when she willing to leave work just to go to this fake lunch meeting.

"What? Why? You have piles of work there. I'll be fine alone." I was about to open the door when someone from the outside beat me to it. Eloise fell on the floor when the person who opened the door pushed it as hard as it could.

"Just what in the world happened here?" It was Luna.

"Why are you on the floor? Also, we need someone to fix this door. It was jammed earlier." Luna walked in asked me what time is our lunch date.

"Now? I was just telling Eloise and she said she'll join us." Luna was skeptical.

"Really? Are you joining us for lunch? Usually, I have to drag you out from the office just to feed you." Eloise stood up and sighed at me.

"You made me worried for nothing!" She said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"If I don't do that, you wouldn't agree to have lunch with us. Now, come on. I'm starving. Your kid here craving something delicious." She blushed when I refer my unborn child as her kid.

What? She said she's going to take care of me and the kids, it's her kid!

"Alright, if you put it that way. Let's have some French food. I know this restaurant in the city." French food? The portion is too small. I shake my head no.

"Then what? The restaurant where we first meet?" That's an awesome idea. I nodded my head yes.

"You're paying right?" I asked her

"Yes, of course. I am that kind." Luna chuckled and so am I.

As we were walking towards the car, Luna told us that Viola probably will be joining us as well together with her husband, Eric.

"Can I ask you guys a couple of questions?" They both nodded.

"Why did I noticed that Eric seems to be following Viola's words and he once never said anything even though it's wrong?" I asked. Luna chuckled.

"I don't think he can even say anything about it. Well, if it's about work. But for their marriage, believe it or not, Eric is the dominant one and Viola is the submissive one in their relationship. She's only acting tough when it comes to their job. You obviously haven't seen them outside their office, correct?" I nodded.

"Well, today is your lucky day since they're not working. They had today off since they will be going on their second honeymoon tomorrow." So I get to see Viola and Eric, without any surprise comment from Viola?

This will be fun

***

"Hmm ... I miss this food so much! Eric, this is our usual dinner spot when I was still in the university. It's hard to find a good restaurant around here but this place is something else. Here try this." I am dreaming ... I literally am.

Did I just witness something out of the ordinary? Did Viola just feed her husband like a normal married couple?!

"What's wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost." Viola asked me but without her normal authoritative tone. She actually speaking to me as if she knew me for like forever! Like we're friends!

"Uhh ... uh ..." I am speechless! This is not her normal side at all.

"Forgive her, V. She never saw you like this." Eloise chuckled.

"Honey, this is the real Viola. She's kind, polite, and not like the Viola you've met for the first time. This is her true colors." Both Eric and Viola smiled at me.

She's right. Viola never smiles before. She's beautiful when she's smiling.

"This is the Viola I fell in love with. This is my wife, without her other persona." Persona? Now I get it.

The usual Viola I always met usually indulge herself with work, like Eloise does. Except, that was Eloise's true self.

"Come on. If I acted this way while at work, those people will never see me as a person who works in a place conquered by men, am I correct?" She's right.

Working in a world control my men is not easy. If it were me, I don't think I can even survive even for a minute. I'm sure it's hard for her to get to her position right now.

"Luna. Why are you so into your phone? What's going on?" Viola asked, politely.

"Nothing. Carmen Larove, she's making an official press conference regarding the downfall of Micheal Larove and his family. Apparently, that congressman is currently having his vacation overseas with his family."

Vacation?! Now of all time?

"What you did to him and his family affected Carmen and Jeremy as well you know. Their main office nearly went bankrupt if Antonia didn't do anything about it." Whoa! Was it that bad?

"Who's Antonia?" I asked Eloise.

"She's from the Avilia Empire. She's old ... very, very old." Eloise chuckled. How can they eat at the time like this is beyond me?

"Well, they're lucky I didn't do anything more to them. What Micheal and his wife did is not acceptable, I despise them." Are they talking about Eloise's biological parents huh?

So the whole drama was to have her revenge?

"Anyway, thank you for what you've done. But seriously though, why does Natalya need those stocks and shares? She's planning something, does she?" Eloise thanked her sister but Viola replied with a shrugged.

"I don't know. But she is the new headmistress of Larove High." Viola chuckled while Eloise and Luna's mouth hang open. I was surprised when Eric opened his mouth as well.

"That stripper is the new headmistress of Larove High?!" Eloise's voice was loud enough for the whole restaurant to turned their attention to us.

"Shhhh ... don't be so loud." Viola whispered while Eric apologized for the noise.

"How is it possible for that stripper to be a headmistress?! She owned a brothel and going to married to a drug lord!" Luna said as low as possible.

"That ladies, means you're lack of information about her. Well, not your fault for not knowing it. She never once announced it herself. She has a degree in education. She even graduated top of her class. Trust me, that huge gazongas woman is a genius, just like the rest of her family." Wow ... a stripper with a teaching degree.

"She's an ex-assassin as well," Eric added.

"That woman is such a renaissance lady," Viola added.

Hold on! Assassin?!

"Seriously ... just think of the student she produces in that school! Even pigs could fly if she manages it." Eloise was not very convinced about it.

"Don't underestimate that woman. I thought you learned your lesson when you look down on her." Eloise seems taken aback and avoided any further bantering with Viola.

It's like Luna manage to see my curiosity.

"A few years ago, Eloise didn't know that Natalya is actually a master in martial arts. She challenges the woman to a duel. That's when Eloise lost her dignity as well." Luna explained to me.

Eloise was beaten? How? With that huge knockers?

***

Looking at the night scenery reminds me of the time when I was madly in love with Roger. There's something about him that made it all seems perfect in my eyes even though it's not.

With Eloise, it's different. In truth, everything is perfect but something was lacking. I always asked myself, why did I decide to be with Eloise rather than finding another man?

Is it because of money? Why did I decided to give it a try? At my age, I can't simply be experimenting with my own sexuality any longer. Do I love that woman?

My heart do swells every time I see her and I think that's love.

Do I find her attractive? I do but not physical. I find her heart and kindness attractive. She's hot but ... that's not what I'm looking for in this relationship.

She gave me everything, she gave Nia everything but I always thought that something was lacking in our relationship. What is it? I don't even know!

"Claudette? What are you doing alone out here? It's cold, you need a jumper." I heard Eloise said when she's finally home. I turned to face her.

"Eloise ... do you find out relationship lack of something?" I asked her straight to the point.

"I don't think so. Why do you think that?" She kept her phone away and went out to the balcony. She took my hand and looked into my soul.

"It's just ... looking at Maya and Ayame, they seem happy whenever they're together. For us, I don't know. We act like we're friends rather than lovers. Do you find me attractive? Does your feelings for me change after you see me in my true form? Do you find me fat now that I've gained so much weight?" I asked.

I thought she be all nervous but she's not. She actually acted pretty calm about it. This is the difference when you're dating a woman rather than a man.

"I do find you attractive, inside and out. My feelings never change and no, you look amazing. In my eyes, you never gained any weight at all." She smiled.

Geez! She really knows how to make me feel better.

"Really? My old clothes doesn't fit much." I said while she kissed my hands.

"Let's go shopping for new clothes this coming weekend. Also, if you find something lacking in our relationship, just tell me. Do not hide anything from me. If it's me, just tell me right in my face so I can fix it. For me, this relationship is perfect. I don't see any problem with it." She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"If it's about my workaholic side, I'm sorry. I'm so used to indulge myself in my work to even notice the time." That's not the problem at all. I know she's like that and I don't mind at all.

I'm not that petty to forbid her to do what she does best. Is it ...

"Eloise ... do you want to have sex with me?" That question made her speechless. Why did I ask her that?

"I do. But ... you know. After what had happened to you, I thought that I should take it slow. I don't want to offend you or make you feel uncomfortable with me. Seeing you in that state after it happened, made me sad, angry and I wish I could just end your suffering." Was she talking about the after rape?

It's a traumatic experience me at first but, living with Roger, abuse physically, sexually countless of times, it made me stronger each time.

"But ... " she placed her finger on my lips.

"Trust me ... when you're ready. You won't get any time to rest at all." She whispered before resting her forehead on my shoulder. I took this chance to wrapped my arms around her body before I heard she sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" she's not herself. She never sighs if there's nothing to worry about.

"After meeting my biological parents and Viola did what she did, I've been harassed by ... I don't know, a group of people, I think." Harassed?! That's serious.

"But then, that's what you get for making a member of the Larove family went bankrupt." She laughed it off but I know she's worried.

"Let's just stay this way a little bit." I gave her a little nod. She needs comfort and I'm the only one who could give her that.

***

It was lunchtime and once again, Bianca, my office mate, stared at me for now reason. It's maybe because I invited Maya, Claire, and Rafaela to join us today.

"So Bianca, tell me, how does it feel to work for  Maya?" The CEO or Claire asked. Bianca was half way eating when her spoon fell on her plate. Everyone's attention was on us when they heard it.

"I'm sorry for my clumsiness. Working with Miss Maya? It's been fun ... and filled with worthy experience." That answer was so formal.

"Why so nervous? We're not monsters." Rafaela chuckled. Not yet they aren't. I actually have seen Rafaela turned to something before it was not good at all.

"I'm sorry ma'am." Bianca apologized.

"Why are you scared? You talk normally with Claudette and she's the chairwoman's girlfriend." Claire pointed out.

"Oh my God ... you're right." She really just realized it?

"Yea and it's obvious that in the future, she might even take my position as the CFO." Maya chuckled.

"No way. That's yours to have. I was planning to be a stay-at-home Mother when this little bundle of joy is born." Once again Bianca did something that made everyone's attention to us again.

She actually spits the water she was drinking at Claire's face.

"Hmmm ... I was thinking of having ice coffee after this but that's okay." Claire said as she cleaned her face. Bianca was apologizing like mad when she realized what she had done.

"You're pregnant?!" Bianca seems surprised. I was positive that I told her about it.

"Maya, Claire, all of you, please follow me." We all looked up to Luna. I actually never seen her this ... hectic before.

"What's wrong?" Claire asked as she wiped her face.

"It's Micheal! He went lunatic and he's trying to kill Eloise! Now please, just follow me!" Wait, what?! I abruptly stood up from my chair and followed Luna towards the building front entrance.

"Sir Micheal ... please, put the gun down. We don't want anyone to get hurt, right?"

When we arrived, Eloise was consulting Sir Micheal who's aiming his gun at her. How can a father even manage to raise a gun at his own daughter?

"Shut up! Because of you, I LOST EVERYTHING! I LOST THE RIGHT TO BE IN THE WILL BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN IN THIS WORLD! And I thought you were dead since we leave you in the bush. I was hoping a dog or some other animal would eat you alive but NO! THAT STUPID NUN JUST HAVE TO PICK YOU UP AND LET YOU LIVE!"

He's about to pulled the trigger but something made him stop. He was staring right at Eloise when his finger stop. Did he stop because she looks just like his kids?

"Sir, please, there's a lot of people here. There are women and children. You need to keep that gun away and let's talk over some coffee. Please." Eloise took a step forward.

"No ... you're ruining my life! You'll die today! THAT'S FINAL!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"SIR! PUT THE GUN DOWN, OR ELSE!" Eloise losing her patience.

"Did you called the police?" Maya asked Luna.

"I did. The guards are evacuating the others from this lobby while he's busy with Eloise. Claudette, we should go to a safer place." Luna was about to drag me away but Micheal noticed a child in the crowd.

I immediately grabbed the child's hand and pulled her closer to me.

"How about I kill the person meant a lot to you, huh, my daughter." Eloise turned her attention to me when he aimed his gun somewhere else.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. KILL ME! KILL ME INSTEAD!" Eloise was running towards me but before I realized anything, I felt a sharp at my lower back. Did he just shot me? HE SHOT ME!

"CLAUDETTE!" Maya tried to catch me as I fall but Micheal aimed his gun at them.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" I heard Micheal's voice when I fell to the ground. Why did my legs betraying me right now? What is this feeling between my legs?

Is that blood I'm laying on?

"Stay where you are." I noticed the shooter kneel down while smiling at me.

"How does it feel to be shot?!" He asked. I've been shot? Was that the pain I'm feeling right now? How do I stop the bleeding?

"Tell me, Eloise, where should I shoot next? Here?" The tip of his gun was on my chest.

"Or here." Now it's on my head. It's burning my flesh since he just pulled the trigger. I should really do something about it since I started to get a little hazy.

He sat on the floor before forcefully pulled my weakened body to his chest.

"This is fun." He was grinning while pushing the gun's tip into my wound. It hurts but I'm too weak to do anything. Is this the end? Am I going to die here?

I didn't even get to give birth to this baby. Are these tears running down my cheek? Am I crying? I turned to Eloise for the last time and smiled.

"Eloise ... soon I'll show you what I felt when the person I love decided to hang himself in his room because of what you've done to our family. HE'S ONLY 14!" He wrapped his arms around my chest and aimed his gun at my head.

"Say your goodbye!"

The only thing that I heard was the gunshot before darkness invaded my eyesight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

531 46 26
As Alice struggles into 9th grade, she realizes that life is not the beauty caught in movies in films. Her perfect life turned upside down as life cr...
8K 219 13
She's quiet, she's beautiful, she's smart. The quiet girl and the popular girl. Their families do business but what does that mean for them. Well...
155 18 13
Eloise volunteers at a hospice and is living a relatively normal life. Until a mysterious girl appears that one else seems to be able to see. Their r...
290 2 24
A mother and her twin daughters have been through a tragedy and lost everything. Now a new town for a new beginning and one woman who can save them. ...