dolan twins imagines ✰

By sunsetdxlan

just some made-up scenarios about the hottest guys to ever walk the earth to fuel our insane teenage minds :P More

introduction
jealousy - [e]
wisdom teeth - [g]
french fries and milkshakes - [e]
bartender - [g]
google doc - [e]
diary - [g]
bonfire - [e]
coffee shop - [g]
babysitting - [e]
wait it out - [g]
drunk feelings - [e]
skip - [g]
preschool - [e]
camping - [g]
i don't - [e]
rain - [g]
bad boy - [e]
seven minutes in heaven - [g]
delivery girl - [e]
lights - [g]
cure - [e]
mistletoe - [g]
special - [e]
forbidden romance - [g]
our secret - [g]
new year's kiss - [e]
masked - [g]
sleepover - [e]
thank you❤️

caught - [e]

2.1K 57 15
By sunsetdxlan

word count: 2042

~ summary: you and ethan sneak out of a family gathering to go to a teenager party, which leads to some unexpected events taking place ~

———————————————————————

"Rise and shine!" your mom exclaimed as she threw open your window shades, blinding you with morning light. "We are having a few people over later so make sure you're ready."

She walked out after making sure you were awake and shut the door behind her loudly to ensure that you wouldn't fall back asleep.

Your mom had already told you yesterday that you were having people over, but they weren't coming until seven. So why the hell had she woken you up from such a nice sleep?

That damn woman. As much as you loved her, she could really get on your nerves sometimes.

Anyways, whenever your parents had people over, it was always so boring because it was the same crowd every time: the Johnsons, the Smiths, the O'Henrys, and the Dolans.

To be honest, you didn't really mind when the Dolans showed up because Lisa and Sean's son, Ethan, had been your close friend since the beginning of time and you guys always had a lot of fun together.

Before you got reprimanded for not "being ready", you picked out your outfit carefully. A long, pastel, dark pink dress, black ankle boots and black shorts would have to do. Not like you were trying to impress anyone. (;))

———

Hours passed and eventually the few people who would arrive started to trickle in.

You were put in charge of taking their coats and carrying them to the back room since you complained about have nothing to do.

Once almost everyone had arrived and you took what was thought to be the last coat, someone came up behind you and grabbed your waist quickly, startling the hell out of you which caused you to aimlessly toss the coat you were holding.

You figured it was the pesky little ten-year-old from the Johnson family but you turned around to see Ethan laughing hysterically.

He was wearing loose jeans and a long-sleeved red shirt which matched perfectly with the black snapback he was wearing. You could feel your skin getting hotter the longer you looked at because he just looked so good.

"What the heck!" you shouted, playfully slapping his arm and pushing your attraction to the side.

"Nice to see you too," he teased. "Is this what you've been doing since the get-together started?"

You nodded and picked up the coat you had dropped, adding it to your perfectly aligned collection.

"I organized them by first name," you stated proudly.

He laughed at your dorkiness and you both walked out of the back room into where everyone was conversing.

You walked over to the small snack table and popped a chip into your mouth, ignoring the fact that dinner was available on the table.

"I would rather this be a fun, teenager party," you complained, picking up another chip, thinking you were talking to yourself.

"Then let's ditch this boring thing and go to one," Ethan suggested, coming up behind you.

"Ethan, it's seven o'clock at night. Who the hell is having a party this early?"

"My friend's throwing one and I'm pretty sure it's literally on the other side of the neighborhood. Let's go to it."

787Ethan clearly wanted more than anything to get out of the insanely dull adult party and you honestly felt the same. You hated these things.

"No way. My parents will kill me if they find out we left," you said.

"Only if they find out," he replied, raising his eyebrow.

———

"So we'll go for an hour and then sneak back into your parents' gathering before it ends," Ethan directed while you walked to the house where the party was being held.

"Okay, but we can't stay any longer."

I don't know how you managed to pull it off, but you told your parents that you and Ethan were gonna go hang out in the basement and snuck out through the back door.

You and Ethan neared the house and you weren't even on the driveway when you could hear the loud, booming music coming from inside.

You finally got through the door after being stopped multiple times by confused, high people and Ethan led you to the living room where everyone was drinking out of Red Solo cups and dancing to crazy, hip-hop music.

You grabbed a root beer off the table and popped it open while Ethan poured himself some Ginger Ale from a big liter bottle.

You leaned back on the table next to Ethan, watching everyone dance like idiots.

It didn't shock you that everyone looked like bafoons. The insanely early time didn't stop underaged teenagers from getting too drunk for their own good.

"Yo Ethan!" someone called, causing you to look in their direction.

It was a tall, blonde boy waving Ethan over. He was definitely a little intoxicated but still sober enough to function. You assumed he was the head of the party because him and Ethan were clearly friends.

You set your drink down before Ethan grabbed your hand and led you to where the boy was motioning to.

It was a small bedroom containing three guys and three girls who all motioned for you two to sit down with them.

You reluctantly took a seat next to Ethan, which completed the circle around an empty beer bottle.

"You guys wanna play a game?" the blonde boy asked. "We didn't have enough people."

Ethan nodded and looked at you to make sure you were comfortable.

"Sure," you said with a shrug.

Ethan knew what the game was so he shamelessly smirked at the thought.

"Ok so we spin the bottle. Bottle lands on you, you either do a Truth or Dare or you spin again and kiss the person it lands on."

You nodded and held your breath as a boy with brown hair spun. It landed on Ethan and he chose to do a Truth or Dare.

"Truth."

"Who's the girl you came with?" the brown-haired boy asked.

"My friend," he replied plainly.

"Do you really see her as your friend?"

"You only get to ask me one question bro," Ethan snapped with a light chuckle, clearly avoiding answering at all costs, making you suspicious.

A boy next to Ethan with dark skin and black hair spun the bottle next. Of course, this early in the game, it landed on you. You and Ethan had literally just joined.

You paused, not knowing what to choose, mentally cursing yourself for not figuring out your answer ahead of time.

"I guess I'll do Truth or Dare."

You chose dare so everyone didn't think you were a baby and the dark skinned boy took a good look at Ethan before declaring your dare.

"I dare you to do Seven Minutes in Heaven with Ethan," he stated.

You gulped hard and looked at Ethan to see how awkward this was gonna be.

Surprisingly, Ethan stood up without hesitation and licked his lips, waiting for you to stand up. You copied Ethan's movements and got to your feet.

You followed him to the small closet, not far from where the group was sitting.

You guys walked in and closed the door behind you slowly, not sure what would come of this. The closet was tiny and the walls would have felt like they were closing in on you but it was like Ethan's presence opened the room up.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We can just stand in here until time is up," Ethan suggested.

"But I want to do something," you mumbled.

Ethan slowly gripped your waist after hearing your words and pulled you towards him ever so slightly as he spoke.

"Like what?" he whispered, making your neck all tingly.

You rested your arms on his shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Kiss me."

Ethan didn't wait a moment after those words escaped your lips to lean in and kiss you, sending your whole body on fire. It was like Ethan had been waiting forever to kiss you, the bottled up cravings now pouring out of him, making it the most heated make-out session you'd ever been in. You played with his hair gently while his tongue explored your mouth, which caused your almost invisible feelings for him to prominently show themselves in your mind.

———

Seven minutes only felt like seven seconds before someone knocked on the door, signaling that time was up.

You both walked out of the closet and sat back down in the circle, your heart still racing from moments before. You placed your trembling hands on the floor, feeling the soft carpet in between your fingers, calming your nerves.

A pretty, blonde girl sitting next to you spun the bottle and it landed on herself. She thought a moment and then chose to spin to kiss. She spun the bottle and it slowed down before landing directly on Ethan.

His eyes widened as the girl stood up and he remained sitting, thinking desperately for a way out of this mess.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed your hand and stood up abruptly, forcing you to stand up as well.

"Well, we should probably head out. We have to get back to her parents' before they find out we're missing," he blurted before marching you out of the room, leaving the blonde to shamefully sit back down.

"Ethan, what the hell was that?" you demanded as he dragged you out of the house.

"I wasn't gonna kiss her, that'd be weird. I don't know her."

Once you got outside, you stopped dead in your tracks, making it hard for Ethan to lead you along. Things just weren't adding up.

"But you kissed me," you said.

It took Ethan a few seconds to turn around and look you in the eyes.

"I wanted to kiss you," he confessed under his breath.

"What?"

"I wanted to kiss you, okay?" he snapped.

You took a deep breath, taking in his last sentence and processing what to do about it.

"Can I ask you something?"

Ethan nodded, still holding onto your hand.

"Do you really see me as your friend?" you asked.

"Honestly?"

You nodded, the butterflies in your stomach beating their wings so harshly you got a little nauseous.

"I like you. A lot," he confessed.

You blushed, making Ethan blush.

You stood there for a while, just admiring each other until this urge built up inside of you and you leaned forward, colliding your lips with Ethan's once more. He let go of your hand and wrapped his arms around your torso, embracing you as he kissed you passionately.

Approaching footsteps and gasps from four different people forced you and Ethan apart to see who it was.

You felt ready to pass out when you met the disapproving gazes of Lisa, Sean, and your parents.

You and Ethan took one big step away from each other, both shocked and embarrassed.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lisa demanded.

"I don't know, love?" Ethan squeaked, scratching his head.

You wanted to laugh but it definitely was not a good time for that. The parents were angry.

"Not that. We mean sneaking out of the house," your mom clarified.

"Boredom?" you replied, copying Ethan's remark, which made him smirk.

"You could of at least told us you were leaving. We were worried sick," your dad said.

"And rolling up here to see you two kissing doesn't make anything better," your mom added.

"Please tell us you didn't-" Lisa started.

"No!" you and Ethan shouted simultaneously, not wanting to hear the rest.

Sean checked his watch and sighed.

"C'mon Ethan, we're leaving. Cameron has a soccer game," he said.

Ethan nodded and gave you a quick wink, which none of the parents noticed because they had turned to exchange hugs and goodbyes. You did a little "call me" signal with your hand and you both chuckled before being dragged away by both pairs of parents.

imagine your parents and Lisa and Sean being friends so you saw E and Gray all the time. ACTUAL GOALS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
443K 5.8K 44
Requests are always open <3
221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
1.3M 18.1K 59
Ethan and Grayson PREFERENCES *not my preferences.credit to the users*