imagines

By BabyMagcon__

imagines who ever to want them to be about just message me your name, your guy, a photo of what you want rea... More

hey
Chris Brown
Luke James
Chris Brown 2
Luke 2
not an update
Algee Smith
Woody McClain
Luke James
Quincy Brown
Keith Powers 2
Quincy 2
Justin Combs

Keith Powers

526 10 3
By BabyMagcon__

I'm fucking sick of this, at the moment I was fed up with my so called husband and his cheating ass I'm over him and this relationship. I went to our shared room grabbing my suit case and began packing my clothes I'm leaving he can have this house and that bitch.

I started taking my stuff to my care then ran inside to get my last suit case but as I was going down stairs I came face to face with Keith " What are you doing?" He said as if it wasnt obvious " What the fuck does it look like Keith I'm leaving" I said trying to go pass him only for him to block me. " Why baby?" He didnt just ask me this that set me off " Because I'm tired of you lying and cheating on me. You got me out here looking stupid Keith and all ive done was love you and be there for you" I said pushing him out of my way.

" You ain't going no where" he grabbed my suitcase and threw it across the room. " Fuck you Keith " I yelled at him going over to pick up my stuff only to be dragged back by my hair. " What the fuck is wrong with you let me go" I yelled out trying to pry his hands off my hair " I told you, you ain't going no where" finally letting my hair go I rubbed my head with tears starting to come down my face i sat looking at Keith who was staring at me but his eyes dark. " Stay away from me" I told him getting up running to the door just to be thrown to the floor and be beaten Keith has never done this before I don't know what's wrong with him " Keith stop " I screamed out in pain but its like he couldn't hear me. He kept going until he was tired once he finally stopped I couldn't move I just laid there in my own blood bruised up and pained as for Keith he just went up stairs and slammed the door behind him.

I eventually passed out from all the pain I had felt myself being lifted up but I couldn't get myself to speak or even open my eyes to see who it was all I know is who ever it was laid me in a be and cleaned of my face. I tried moving but the pain was to much so I just laid there but I forced my eyes open to see Keith sitting next to me with regret in his eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I didn't mean to hurt you" he broke down yeah he beat my ads but seeing him cry like that hurt me the most he put me thru a lot with cheating and the lying now the abuse but when he said sorry I knew he meant it. "Keith I" and just like that I passed out again...

This sucks ass...... Should I make a part two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.3K 25
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
42.3K 2.8K 16
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
27.2K 668 36
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...