The elders

By 7608Kevin

une histoire avec des pouvoirs et des creatures obscures More

Chapitre 1: The Silver Wolf

Prologue:

5 0 0
By 7608Kevin

je m'appelle John Teller , j'ai 17 ans. Je suis blond,peau matte et yeux dorée .Je suis musclé car avoir un ami plus fort  que lui  créé la rivalité .J'habite un orphelinat de New York,d'après mes éducateurs mes parents s'appelleraient Jace et Isabelle .

Nous ( Jace et moi ) allons toujours dans la même boîte de nuit :Shanara.

 Mais aujourd'hui ,il m'appela pour me prévenir que je devais le rejoindre dans un restaurant:The Silver Wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 16.4K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
16.9K 189 57
Crescent Swiftwater, an innocent shift-less human raised in the turbulent society of werewolves, discovers a world beyond her family and searches for...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
1.7M 50.2K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...