Milkovich

Galing kay hannahxjayne

Good boys go to heaven. Bad boys bring heaven to you. Everyone warns you about bad boys, but who warns you ab... Higit pa

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 3o
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Tiny chapter 47
Small Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 *100th Episode*
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 2

6.2K 104 9
Galing kay hannahxjayne

I pulled on my white and black bikini and then a black crop top, and some denim shorts.

I straightened my hair and put on some waterproof mascara. Going over to my beat up bed in  Mandy and I's room I pulled on my black converse Lip stole for me forever ago. I stood up put a cigarette behind my ear, and pulled my bag on to my back before leaving my room.

I walked out to the living room where Mickey and Ian were. I smiled slightly as I passed them and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbed my water bottle, and then sighed closing it. I turned and walked over to the table. "I'm leaving" I said and kissed Mickey's cheek and hugging Ian. 

I pulled my lighter from my pocket, and lit the cigarette. I breathed in and held it breathing in again, before I blew the smoke out. I took another drag as I walked down the porch steps and turned the direction to the Gallaghers. I walked down the street until I hit their house. I flicked the butt of the cigarette in to the street and turned going up the stairs of their porch. I walked in and looked around "Carl!" I called out but was met with silence.

"Del?" Debbie called out and I followed her voice. "Got your bikini?" she asked and I nodded. "Yeah. You missed a great party last night Debs. I'm talking people plastered and I danced on a table fucking shit faced!" I laughed and grabbed my iPhone. "Look at this shit" I told her showing her the video someone sent me. "What the fuck. You should of told me sooner" She whined and I shrugged. "Its a pop up party Debs. You get an address and show up" I told her and she groaned.

"I was told there is supposed to be another one tonight." I said and she beamed. "Awesome!" I smiled and Liam came over. "Ready for the pool Liam?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright lets go" I called out. We got out the door and Carl just sprung up out of no where and walked well wheeled his wheelchair with us. "So Debs any body you talking to?" I asked and  she smiled blushing a bit.

"I was talking to that guy you blew off last week" I nodded and said "Fletcher" She nodded "Him. What about you, anyone wanting to ride the Delaney train?" I giggled and said "Uh. There's this guy I met last night..." I trailed off and Carl came on my other side. "You went to the pop up party?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I did. I got fucking trashed and danced on the table" I told him and he nodded. "Anyways. What's his name?" Debs asked and I bit my lip. "His name is Logan. He has black hair and a body to die for. He's a fucking three course meal" I told her and Carl scoffed.

"He's older in college. I told him I was 17. Totally believed me. He has magical fingers if you know what I mean" I said whispering the last part to Debbie. She giggled and I turned to Carl who rolled his eyes. Debbie went in to get our spot and I stayed out to smoke. I grabbed Carl's hand and pulled him behind a tree. "Wanna smoke?" I asked and he smirked. "Fuck yeah"  I smiled widely and nodded I grabbed my bag and pulled out a black square tin.

I opened it and pulled out a joint. I held it between my lips, and then grabbed my white lighter from my pocket. I lit the joint and puffed it a few times breathing in. I held it for a few while I passed it to Carl. He took it and I blew the smoke out. Carl breathed in and then passed it back to me. We kept passing it back and forth, until I took the last long hit. I put the joint out again my shoe and then turned kissing Carl. We pulled back and he blew the smoke out.

I went to lean in again, but turned last second and grabbed my lighter from his hands. Carl rolled his eyes as I put it in my pocket. "You're ridiculous" He mumbled and I rolled my eyes "Please. you love me" I told him. Carl rolled his eyes and we walked over to the entrance going inside. We walked over to Debbie who rolled her eyes at us. I looked over to see her staring at Holly. I rolled my eyes. Holly Hermiker. A whore that sleeps around for money. Shes legit a prostitute.

She tried to get with Lip and he totally blew her off. "She still ignoring you?" I asked. "Just ignore her back." Debbie told me. "Hey, Gallagher, looking good." Holly called out and I rolled my eyes. "You too, Holly." Debbie called out. "Not you. You." Holly said referring to Carl. "Really?" Debbie looked at me and I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, your poor leg. Poor baby." Holly said and came our way. "She's just talking to you to mess with me." Debbie told him. "Let's hope she just blows me to mess with you." Carl told her and I grabbed Debbies arm. "Let's go. Let Carl catch an STD on his own" I told her and Carl rolled his eyes, as we walked away.

"Lenny" Liam spoke and I looked at him. "Can we get some ice cream?" He asked me and I smiled. "Course babe" I told him and kissed his head. I grabbed my bag as I pulled my wallet out. "Holy fuck. Where'd you get all that money" Debbie asked and I just say "Fight night" I took out a 5 and closed it putting it back in the small lock box, and in my bag. I bought Liam ice cream, and came back as he sat on Debbie's lap eating it. "Liam, you're getting ice cream everywhere." Debbie scoffed and put him in the stroller.

"Why do you get so mad?" we heard and turned to see a couple arguing. "Why don't you tell me the truth?" The girl called out. "You gotta chill. It wasn't even a thing." The girl held her drink in an angry fashion. "I am not chilling out. You... Chill out." She dumped her drink throwing it at him. "Jesus!" The guy said. "You are such a slut. You'll screw anything with legs. Scumbag." Debbie looked at me and I laughed "Go on" I told her and she instantly got up.

Liam and I went to the shallow end where we didn't have to watch Carl and Holly make out. He got in and I sat on the side with my feet in.  "Yo, Milkovich!" I heard and moved my RayBans down to look at the guy who called my name. I groaned "What do you want Summers" I called out and he came over sitting next to me.

Reese Summers. We hooked up last year at a party, and he still thinks I like him. "Some of you Mini  Milkovich" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off Summers" I told him. I pushed my glasses back on my face, as I looked back to the pool. Reese placed a hand on my thigh. I smirked and brought my hand up to my Delaney necklace. He trailed his hand up my thigh and I looked up making eye contact with Carl. I made an okay sign with my hand and he wheeled over to me.

"Laney. Is there a problem here?" He asked and I smirked as Reese removed his hand and started to stutter. "Uh n-no problem here right M-Mini" He asked and I stayed silent as Carl called out "Fuck off Summers" Reese got up and walked away so fast I started to laugh.

"Thanks Carl" I told him and he shrugged. "No problem. Ready to leave?" he asked and I nodded. I got out of the pool and walked over to my stuff and pulled my cover back on. "I'm gonna lay out when we get back. Wanna join me?" I asked and he shrugged "I guess." I bit my lip before I smirked and said "I don't want any tan lines this summer" Carl looked at me, and I just kept walking.

We got back to the Gallagher house and instantly went to the backyard. I laid my towel out and laid on my stomach. "Wanna do my a favor?" I asked and Carl grabbed his crutches and got on the ground next to me. "Tanning oil in my bag" I told and he grabbed it before coming to me again. He undid the plastic latch that held my top together, and my top came loose. Carl rubbed it on my back and I smiled. When it started to get dark we went inside and I went up to take a shower.

I came down in one of Carl's shirts and my shorts. "Fi and Debs?" I asked and he shrugged handing me a controller. "Just left" I shrugged and sat on the table. "You can come sit on my lap" Carl offered but I just laughed. "Pass. You made out with Holly. Get the chair disinfected and we'll talk about it" I told him, as I kicked his ass on the game we were playing.

I yawned after the fifth round. "I'm exhausted" I told him. "Sleep with me?" Carl asked. "Where else am I supposed to do? Go home?" I asked and he chuckled. He had to leave the scooter downstairs. I helped him  up the stairs and to his bed. We laid together as Carl ran his hand through my blonde hair. I love it when people play with my hair. Especially Carl, because he massages my scalp when he does it.

"We've only hooked up once when we were younger. Why?" He asked and I sighed as I closed my eyes. "You're my best friend Carl. Only one who puts up with my crazy ass" I told him and he tucked hair behind my ear. "Besides you're practically crippled. Get better and we can talk more about it" I told him and he pulled me closer to him. I snuggled in to his chest and drifted off as he rubbed my back.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

221K 3.7K 18
"You never even said 'goodbye'..." "How could I? You were already gone, Carl." (Season 7) *Sequel to South-Side Rules* *smut warning* SPOILERS I do n...
8.5K 113 15
Inspired by the hit SHOWTIME Series "Shameless" comes a brand new story about young love, murder, and gang life. Life hasn't been easy for Meeka Mal...
427K 5.6K 30
"I warned you. I fucking warned you to stay away. But you're a Gallagher. You don't know what you've gotten into now"