My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 24

189 7 2
By noahhh_

In The Last Chapter About Brielle And Akoye :

Akoye Took Brielle Out To Make Up For Flirting With Some Girl On Instagram And Then Showing Her A Video That Said " Why Pree , Why Pree " And Asked Her Where's The Trust . He Apologized To Her And Took Her Out To Make Up For It And She Forgived Him .

________________________________________________________

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

Akoye , Jalise , Blaise , And I Are At Funplex , Where Jalise Had Wanted To Go On The Day Akoye And I Had That Argument Or Disagreement Or Whatever .

" Y'all Some Cheaters ! " I Exclaimed At Blaise And Akoye . We Just Came From A Game Of Laser Tag . They Cheated Odee .

Blaise Laughed " No We Not . Y'all Just Wack "

" But That's Not Fair Though " Jalise Crossed Her Arms " You Made Us Lose . We Would Have Won If You Didnt Cheat "

Akoye Tried To Kiss Me , But I Pushed Him Away .

" No , Move . Your Cheatin Ass "

He Laughed " Y'all Just Ass . And That's Why We Won "

" We Were Strictly Playing As Friends . Y'all Are Always The Ones . All The Other Girls Were Mad At Us " Jalise Said

Akoye Laughed Even More " They All Ass Too ! Acting Like They Aint Get Killed Them Selves "

" Y'all Didnt Have No Right To Do That " I Rolled My Eyes .

" Who Even Came Up With The Idea To Kiss Us , And Deepen It , Then Shoot Us ? " Jalise Asked .

" Alright Then " I Said And We Both Nodded When Neither Of Them Gave Us An Answer .

Jalise And I Just Walked Ahead Of Them With Our Arms Crossed .

The Four Of Us Had Joined A Game Of Boys Vs. Girls Laser Tag And The Girls Were Winning With 5 To 3 . After A While Jalise , Akoye , Blaise , Me , And Another Girl Were Left . Out Of No Where , Akoye Kissed Me And I Was Trying To Push Him Away Because I Wanted To Win . He Deepened It And My Arms Fell Cause I Mean , It Felt Good . At The Same Time Blaise Was Doing The Same Thing To Jalise . Then Akoye Shot Jalise , And Blaise Shot Me . Then They Doubled Teamed The Other Girl .

" And I Got Horny As Fuck Too "

I Just Laughed At Her .

" Come On " The Boys Came Up To Us " Lets Go Eat Sumn "

We Did As They Said And Went To Eat .

We Were All Chilling And Talking When Some Girl Came To Akoye . I Sucked My Teeth . It Was Only A Matter Of Time Before Something Got Me Upset .

" Hey Akoye ! Long Time No See ! "

I Looked At Her And Waved " Hey "

" I Wasnt Talking To You ... " She Looked At Me Sideways " I Was Talking To Him "

" Naww , You Sort Of Are Talking To Me . I Mean , You Talk To Him , You Talk To Me "

" Is Your Name Akoye Too ? " She Said Being Smart .

" I'm His Girlfriend , You Talk To Him , You Talk To Both Of Us . So ! Wassup , How You Been ! "

Jalise Laughed When I Said That .

" You Clearly Miss Me Akoye " She Said To US " She's All Obsessive "

" Actually , I Just Dont Take BS . Obviously You His Ex . What You Want ? "

" Just To Talk . Maybe Hang Out Sometime "

" No ! Obviously Not . I Clearly Just Said I Was His Girlfriend . Bye "

" Akoye ? "

" Bye Trishana " He Waved To Her And She Finally Walked Off .

Nobody Said Anything When She Left . We Sat There Eating And Drinking , But No One Said Or Did Anything Else . Blaise Was Acting Kind Of Weird Though . I Laughed Thinking That Jalise Was Probably Messing With Him Under The Table . He Was So Hot And Flustered .

Akoye Seemed Mad Which Was Getting Me Mad . She Had Nice Boobs , Did He Want To Mess With Her Or .. ? Is He Mad That I Pushed Her Away ?

" Brielle , Get Up " Akoye Stood Up .

I Looked At Up At Him " Why ? "

" Come , Now " He Pulled Me Out Of My Seat .

He Pulled Me Away From Jalise And Blaise And Pushed Me Up Against A Wall ."

" What Is Wrong With You ? Why You Acting All Obsessive And Controlling ? "

" What You Mean ? " I Asked " All I Did Was Tell Her To Move "

" Yeah , And All She Did Was Say Hey . She Didnt Touch Me , She Didnt Say Anything Flirty , She Could Have Been A Friend ! "

" But She Wasnt "

" You Didnt Know That , Brielle "

" Yes I - "

He Interrupted Me " NO You Didnt . You Just Assumed Brielle . What Made You Think We Used To Have Sumn Going On ? The Fact That She's A Girl ? "

I Didnt Say Anything .

" Damn Brielle , Can You Just Trust Me ? Shit "

" It's Not My Fault You Talked To So Many Girls ! That Just Makes Me Insecure . You Could Have Anyone Else But You Chose Me "

He Rolled His Eyes " Brielle . Cut That Out . Dont Say Anything About Insecure . I Chose You And I'm Faithful To You Because I Like YOU . You Really Dont Need To Step To No One Unless They Come At Me Or You Some Type Of Way . All Trishana Said Was Hey "

I Nodded , Understanding .. He Was Right .

" Okay We Good ? " He Asked .

" Yeah , Now Gimme Kiss "

" You Give Me A Kiss "

" Boy ! " I Pulled His Head Down To Mine . Our Lips Were Almost Touching .

" Give Me A Kiss " He Repeated . I Pulled His Head Closer So Our Lips Could Touch And He Started Kissing Me . Ha . I Win .

*

*

*

" Hey " Tony Said When I Walked Into Chemistry Class And Sat

Next To Him .

" Hey " I Smiled At Him .

Akoye Came In After . I Would Sit Next To Him Of Course , But Our Lab Seats Are Assigned . He Came Over To Me And Kissed Me . I Hate When He Does That Around Tony . I Dont Really Like The Fact That He's Sort Of Trying To Show Off .

Tony Didnt Say Anything . He Just Nodded At Him Saying Wassup .

" How's Your Sister ? " I Asked Him . Since Akoye And I Got Together , We Havent Really Talked Much . We Just Did Our Lab Assignments .

" Good , She Been Asking For You "

" Yeah ? "

He Nodded " We Miss You "

" What Do You Mean ? " I Asked Him " You See Me Everyday "

" Yeah , But We Barely Ever Talk "

" Okay . How About We Go Bowling With Her Later ? "

He Smiled And Nodded " Yeah . I Mean If You Can .. "

" I Can . I'll Get A Ride Home With Arielle Later And You Two Can Pick Me Up Later "

He Shrugged " Alright Then "

For Once Since Akoye And I Got Together Tony And I Actually

Joked Around And Had A Nice Conversation . I Missed Him .

Later On , I Got A Ride Home With Arielle And Did My Homework So I Could Just Knock When I Get Home . I Put On A Plain White Crop Top , A 42 Base Ball Jersey , Stussy Joggers , And My Laney 5s . I Put On A Dodgers Fitted To Match My Jersey And Carried A Black Michael Kors Shoulder Bag .

" Where You Going All Dressed Up ? " Arielle Asked Me As I Was Putting On Lip Gloss .

" Out With Tony And Dakota "

" Akoye Know ? "

I Shrugged " I Told Him I Had Plans "

" He Didnt Ask What ? "

" No , He Was Rushing Because Omarie Was About To Leave Him "

" He Gon Be Mad "

" Whatever , I Can Handle It " I Looked At My Phone " They're Outside . See You Later "

Akoye Can't Get Mad At Me Right ? Tony Is Just A Friend . It's Just Like If I Was Going Out With Jalise And Her Sister Basically . If He Doesnt Ask Though , I Wont Tell Him .

" Hey " I Said Getting Into Tony's Car " Hey Dakotaaaa "

She Smiled " Hi Brielle ! I Missed You "

" I Missed You Too Beautiful "

" We're Gonna Have So Much Fun Tonight "

I Smiled At Her " Yeah We Are "

" I Wanted To Tell You Something For A Long Time . There's This Boy .. "

Tony Cut Her Off " What ?! Dakota You're 7 Years Old . Why You Talking Bout Boys , You Should Be Talking Bout Legos ! "

She Rolled Her Eyes " I Dont Even Play With Legos . MYOB Tony "

" Dakota . Those Boys Cant Do Nothing For You . They Give You They Cookies At Snack Time ? "

I Had To Hold In My Laugh For That One . I Missed Them Soo Much .

My Phone Rang When My Turn Came Up To Bowl . It Was Akoye .

" Hey " I Answered .

" Hi Beautiful , You Still Out ? "

" Yeah . Bowling "

" Who You Even Went With "

" Just Tony And - "

" You Out With Him ?! Like A Date Brielle ?! And You Talk About Me Being Loyal ?! "

" Can I Finish ? " He Raised His Voice On To Of Mine " Can I , Can I , CAN I FINISH ? " I Said Even Louder .

" Go Ahead "

" I'm Out With Tony And His Little Sister Dakota "

" Why You Out With Him ? "

" Because We're Friends . And I Missed Dakota "

" I Dont Like Him And I Dont Want You Maccin With Him " He Said Sternly .

" What ? No . I'm Going To Do Whatever I Want . He Never Even Did Nothing To You . We Started Talking , He Didnt Step To You , Tell You Back Off Or Nothing . He Was Just Chilling . What Did He Ever Do To You ? "

He Ignored My Question " So It's Cool For Me To Hang Out With Trishana ? "

" What ? What This Have To Do With Trishana ? "

" You Mess With Anthony , I Mess With Trishana "

" He's Not Even My Ex What The Fuck Akoye ? " I Looked At Dakota Apologetically To Apologize For My Language .

" You Dont Want Me Hanging Out With Her Right ? "

" That's Definitely Different ! She Was Moving Up On You "

" And You Think That Nigga Not ? "

" No ! He's Not ! "

" When You Stop Hanging Out With Him , I Stop With Trishana "

" This Is The First Time I Hung Out With Him Since We Got Together Akoye ! What The Heck "

" I Dont Care . You Stop , I Stop "

" You Know What ? Do Whatever You Want Akoye . Go . Have Fun " And With That , I Banged On Him .

" See Dakota , This What Boys Do To You " Tony Said Turning To His Little Sister .

I Mugged Him , But I Couldnt Help But Laugh A Little At That One .

It's So True . Boys Are The Fuck Annoying .

______________________________________________

Banged On Him = Hung Up On Him .

Told Y'all I Would Update !

I'm Working On More .

Thanks For Your Patience .

Love , Noahh ♥ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 656 26
read the first book before this one. You will be highly confused so just do it. you're friends and boyfriend have forgotten who you are and you are i...
21.4K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
767 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...
968K 56.9K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...