Yuriality Main Alternative (D...

By NotIt22

After the loss of his girlfriend Monika, Danny seeks peace and normality in his life. But there's one problem... More

NOTE
NOTE 2
Finally Seniors!
Back To The Apartment
A Date?
I'm Sleepy
The Next Day
The Mall With Yuri
Bad News
Meet Yuri
Hospital Visit
Play With Me
...
...
Unexpected Enjoyment
...
Focus On Her
My Damn Ex
Mission Of The Night
!!!
My Decision
New Leader
Another Hospital Visit
The End For Brandon?
...
Just Business
"Free" Time
Danny Vs. Deanna
Disappointment
Failed Plans
Pathetic Surprise
Blood Angel Task
Goin' For Left
The Park
Who?
That Girl
...
Another Annoyance
Odin
...
!!!
Goodbye "Friend"
Goodbye, Maegan
The Stranger
...
Empty Home
New Weapon
What I Want
!!!
Stress Relief
Nightly Distraction
Just Me
She's Next...?
Payback
Darkness
"Friends"
Yuri's Agony
Tampered Files
No One (Ending 1)
Your Time Is Now (Robbie) (Ending 1)
Epilouge (Maegan) (Ending 1)
Epilouge (Robbie) (Ending 1)
Status
True Ending (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Danny) (Ending 2)
Photos And Facts

On To Business

85 2 0
By NotIt22

I looked into Yuri's beautiful eyes. In the bright purple, I could a see a future between us. I held her hand and watched her smile as I held it. She also blushed, but it just made her that much more adorable.

"So, this is us. We're together now."

Her smile widened. "I guess we are."

Something suddenly came to mind. Yuri was able to take my mind off of yesterday's events for a while, but something suddenly made them come back. Why? Why put these horrible thoughts through my head in this moment of happiness?

I hugged her. "I love you Yuri, but right now, I'm gonna need to take care of some things. I'll be back later on today, and we'll be able spend more time together."

"Okay."

I went to my brothers room to let him know that I was gonna be leaving. He didn't seem too happy with my decision.

"Our mom gets shot, you bring a fictional character into our home, and now you decide you're heading out? What the hell, Danny?!"

"Mike, I'm gonna go meet up with some people I know. I'm gonna find out who hurt mom."

He sighed. "Danny, I don't think you should do that."

"I've made up my mind. I'm going to, and that's final."

"Alright, but just be careful. I know you're a tough dude, but don't do anything stupid."

"I won't. By the way, Yuri's gonna be staying here, so I need you to keep watch of her. Make sure she's doing alright."

"I'll keep watch of her. Just be careful, and make sure you have a weapon."

I patted my pocket. "Way ahead of you buddy."

He went back to using his phone while I headed out of the room. I checked for my keys and headed out to my car. I needed to find Kyle, so I decided to start with anyone who might know him. I knew four people: Roland, Andrew, Brandon, and Richard. I met them one time when I was out helping Cain.

I headed to their "crib" so that I could ask them questions. It took some time since they lived further down south. Once I got there, I knocked on the front door, and Roland answered it soon afterwards.

"Hey Danny, what's up?" He gave me a fist bump.

"Hey Roland, I wanted to know if I could talk to you and your gang about something."

"Sure brotha, come in."

I walked into the house and followed Roland to the room where Cain and I were held at gunpoint. The other members greeted me upon entering. After we exchanged greetings, I decided that it was time for me to ask my questions.

"Hey guys, you remember Kyle, right?"

"Hell yeah we remember," Andrew said. "We also remember you kicking his ass!"

"Ah well, I'm glad you remember, because I suspect that his gang pulled a drive by on my house."

Roland looked surprised. "Shit man, really? Even after what you did, he's still tryna fuck witchu?"

"Yeah, sadly. I really wanna get revenge, so I was hoping that maybe one of you could tell me where he lives."

Roland shook his head. "We don't know where he lives, but we do know where him and his gang hang out. We'll take Brandon's truck and you can follow us in your car."

"Alright sounds good. I'll go ahead and wait in my car."

"Wait Brudha! You'll need this." He took a pistol out of a drawer. "Is a nine millimeter."

"Thanks Roland." As I was about to grab the pistol from Roland, Brandon stopped me.

"Wait, we ain't just gonna give you this for free. What's in it for us?"

"Nah man, it's fine, he don't need to do anything."

"No Roland, shut up." He turned to me. "You're gonna help us out before we give you anything. Is that clear?"

Roland aimed the pistol at Brandon. "Enough! Without Danny, Kyle's gang probably would've killed us already. We owe him our lives." He looked back at me. "Don't mind Brandon." He handed the gun to me again. "Here."

This time, I was able to take it. I unloaded the clip to make sure there was ammo. There were fifteen rounds, and the clip looked full. I observed the pistol for a bit. I knew it was a glock, but I wasn't sure which one. If I had to guess, I'd say a glock 19. Of course, I didn't come prepared with a holster, so I just put it in the side of my pants. A little uncomfortable, but it got the job done.

"Alright brotha, follow us."

I let the gang go before me. As Brandon passed me, he lightly shoved me, probably unhappy of Roland's decision. I followed them outside and got into my car. They led me with their truck.

After a couple of minutes of driving, they stopped somewhere. I parked behind them. Roland got out of the truck and approached the drivers window of my car.

"This is the place," he said.

"Alright. Thank you guys, I appreciate it. You can go ahead and head home, I'll be back."

"What? We're going with you."

"It's alright bud, I got this."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! It won't be difficult, especially with that pistol you gave me. I'll be sure to bring it back."

"Nah man, it's cool you can keep it. Let me give you my number." I handed him my phone and he dialed his number. "Call us if you need help."

I saved the contact on my phone as "Roland."

"Thanks Roland, I appreciate it." I got out of the car. "I'm gonna go ahead and go in. I'll let you know if I need anything."

He gave me a fist bump before going back to Brandon's truck. After they drove off, I started scanning the area. It looked like an abandoned two story building, so there could possibly be a lot of people in there. Having Roland's gang help me would've been a smart decision, but I didn't want to put them in danger. Especially Roland. If he died, nothing would stop Brandon from coming after me or my family.

I started heading towards one of the doors. I had no idea what to expect, but I know I had one thing in mind.

I was gonna get Kyle. Knife for his goons, bullet for him.

The door I opened was unlocked, which I expected. This place wasn't their home, it was just a hangout. There were maybe about seven people inside from what I could see. Six males and a female. They all turned to me as I opened the door.

"What do you want," one of the guys asked.

"I'm looking for Kyle. Where is he?"

One of the guys pointed to me. "He's the one who beat Kyle! Get him!"

I drew my pistol. "Stop. I don't want anything with any of you. I just want Kyle."

Most of the guys stayed back and the girl hugged the guy she was with. One of them refused to heed my warning.

"Get the fuck out of here! It's six against one! You ain't gonna do shit!" He took a knife from his pocket.

I gave him a warning shot by his feet. "Are you sure about that? I'll shoot whoever I please. I ain't afraid."

"Alright man, chill. He's upstairs. They're right over there." He pointed behind me.

I looked behind me and saw the stairs. I looked back at the members and retreated my pistol.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Thanks for the info."

I drew my knife and held it in a reverse grip, ready for anyone else who stood in my way. As I started to head for the stairs, I heard footsteps quickly approaching. I turned around and saw the same guy running after me with a knife. He made a long and sloppy slash, which was easy to counter. I grabbed his knife arm and stabbed my knife through it, causing him to bleed and drop his own. I then pushed him away, causing him to fall to the ground.

I looked at him and his knife. "You should really think twice before coming at an armed man with a pocket knife." I picked up his knife and put it in my pocket. "I think I'll be keeping this now"

He attempted to spit on my shoes. "Fuck you."

I kicked his head. "Shut up! You try anything else, I'm gonna put a bullet through your head."

I cleaned the blade of my knife with a clean part of his shirt. He was too busy grabbing his wound to do anything. I headed upstairs with my knife in a reverse grip once again.

When I got upstairs, I saw Kyle on the other side of the room with a dagger in his hand.

"Kyle!"

"Stay away from me!" He opened a nearby door and ran through it. "Connor, get him!"

Another guy came through the door with brass knuckles on both hands. I felt like I recognized him.

"You," Connor shouted. "I remember you!"

"Kiara's boyfriend?"

"Don't call me that. I'm her ex. The names Connor."

Shit, last time I had to deal with Connor was behind Kiara's house. He made me lose my breath with a single punch, and that was before the brass knuckles. I'd have to use my pistol.

"Damn Connor, I didn't think we'd ever meet again. I don't want any trouble, I just want Kyle."

He laughed. "You give me trouble? I could take you out without a weapon, so give up and turn around."

"I ain't leaving without Kyle."

"Alright then." He got into a fighting stance. "Let's do this."

I dropped my knife and quickly drew my pistol. Connor stopped in his tracks before I pulled the trigger. The bullet hit his leg, causing him to fall down.

"Agh, Fuck!"

I approached him on the floor and kicked his stomach.

"I'll shoot you again, Connor. Give me the knuckles."

He slowly took the knuckles off and threw them at my legs. "Leave me alone."

I picked them up and put them in my pocket. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get Kyle."

Connor coughed. "He's a bitch, anyway.
He ain't worth protecting."

I walked around him and went through the door. It was a small room with a table and some chairs, as well as some stairs, which I assumed led to the roof since we were on the second floor.

I went up the stairs. Sure enough, I was on the roof. Kyle saw me and ran to one of the edges.

"If you try anything, I'll jump!"

I laughed. "Do a flip while you're at it."

He moved away from the edge of the building and got on his knees. "Please don't shoot. I beg of you."

I approached him and pointed the gun at his head.

Should I kill him?
Or
Should I spare him?

(Make Your Choice)

A/N: These choices will be made by me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.3K 71
A couple of months have passed. Danny's finally a senior. He still has memories, but that's all they've been. She never came back. Or so it seems
10.3K 161 41
Yuri has been staying with Danny for a while now. But what happens when something occurs and takes all that time away? I wonder...
872 27 12
A DDLC fan story. All Characters depicted are 18 or older. Monika, Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are all property of Team Salvato I do not own DDLC and I...
11.9K 186 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...