When Love Finds You (Pentaton...

Readread2014 tarafından

When Scott and Kirstie finally confess their love for each other, what ups and downs will they face? How will... Daha Fazla

When Love Finds You (Pentatonix {Scott and Krisite} FanFiction)
I Love You's and Notes
What Did He Say
Hide and Seek
The Call
Tracking
A/N
The Chase (Tracking Pt.2)
Lost and Found
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Lost and Found Pt.2
Surprises
1 Month out of 9
Why Not ( 2 Months out of 9)
For the Better (3 Months out of 9)
It's a...(4 Month out 9)
Updates 5 out of 9 Months
A Walk In The Park 6 Months Out of 9
The Check Up ( Part.2 6 MONTHS OUT OF 9 :D)
Dreams ( 7 Months Out of 9)
All You Need Is LOVE (8 Months out of 9)
It's Time (9 Months out of 9)
Time
Austin Ryder Hoying
A/N
A/N
Hey!
Just a little commentary

Puppy Love

965 24 2
Readread2014 tarafından

Scott's POV

After all that Kirstie had to go thorugh, I decided to get her something she'll love.

"Hey, I would like to by a dog?" I asked the girl that was working there. She told me how to chose out a dog and how to train, feed, wlk it and what not. After an hour, I found the prefect dog. I hope she loves it.

Kirstie's POV

I love being back home. I spent the whole entire day eating and watching t.v.. The house is a mess. Scott seemed to have broken everything that was glass, besides pictures and cups. I was in the livingroom watching Spongebob and I heard Scott come in.

"Hi Scotty, what's in the box" I kissed him and gave me the box.

" This is a little something I got because...well I don't know." I opened it up. It's a puppy!!

"I love it!!!!!!!!!" I was a cute little yorky. What should I name it?

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

" It's a boy."Scott seemed pretty happy to say that.

"How abot Hero? Because my hero gave him to me" Scott loved it.

" I know I'm your hero." He kissed me.

"I love you, Kirstie"

"I love you too, Mr.Hero"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
219K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...