Protecting Seven

By -The_Empress-

***To whomever loves BTS*** (COMPLETED BOOK) You are a young woman at age twenty-three who has been training... More

❤Authors Note❤
A Calling
Meeting the leader
Unexpected
"You're Like an Angel in Pain"
Pose with Him
Meeting Danger
Nightmare Melody
The Shooter
BTS
Are You Ready to Die?
Him
Sleeping With...
Our Number One
Knifes of Hate
Knifes of Hate pt. 2
Unacceptable
Not The End
The Wicked Truth
The Wicked Truth pt.2(Ending)

South Korea

5.3K 123 50
By -The_Empress-

You look out the small window of the airplane.
Wow, you were heading to South Korea a place that was in your bucket list for quite a while.
You looked down at your files and took out a picture:

You stared at the handsome young man for a while until you snapped yourself out of it. On the back it read a small description of him.
NAME: Kim Namjoon

STAGE NAME: RM

AGE: 24

BORN: September 12,1994 in Sandodong, Seoul, South Korea

HEIGHT: 6' or past it

FACTS: Leader of the BTS group, rapper,songwriter, dancer.
The second picture you also stared too long at.

NAME: Kim Seok-jin

STAGE NAME: Jin

AGE: 26

BORN: December 4, 1992 in Gyeonggi- do Province, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

FACTS: Oldest amongst BTS, vocalist, songwriter, dances but dislikes it.
"Dances but dislikes it," you repeat out loud then laugh a little.

N

AME: Min Yoon-gi

STAGE NAME: Suga

AGE: 25

BORN: March 9,1993 in Daegu, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 9"

FACTS: rapper, songwriter, and record producer, he is also known as Agust D(rapper)
Okay. Cool, Amazing, you feel so inferior right now. Next Picture.

N

AME: Jung Ho-seok

STAGE NAME: J-Hope

AGE: 24

BORN: February 18, 1994 in Gwangju, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

FACTS: rapper, dancer, songwriter, record producer

"Wait. What," you do a double take. Why is he so handsome and alluring!?

NAME: Park Jimin

STAGE NAME: Jimin

AGE: 23

BORN: October 13, 1995 in Guemjeong District, Busan, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 9"

FACTS: vocalist, dancer, songwriter...

Your heart stuttered. Wow. Who is this? Same reaction to all of them. Dang. That's messed up.
NAME: Kim Tae-hyung

STAGE NAME: V

AGE: 23

BORN: December 30, 1995 in Seo District, Daegu, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

FACTS: vocalist,dancer,songwriter, actor(acted in Hwarang)
Oooh...interesting. Next.

Why do they do this to you. They are all so handsome.
NAME: Jeon Jungguk

STAGE NAME: Jungkook

AGE: 21

BORN: September 1, 1997 in Mandeok-dong, Busan, South Korea

HEIGHT: 5' 10"

FACTS: vocalist,dancer, songwriter, youngest, hates being called oppa

You stare at all of them. Okay so they are technically one year older in South Korea, so that ment you are twenty-four then.
They have to look different right? They are kind of old pictures right?
Nope Your sure if they grew out their hair or did anything else they would still look more handsome than men in the U.S..
You still couldn't believe you were headed to South Korea to protect seven hot singers. You face palm yourself. Great.
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

You slept through some of the ride and sometimes you would check out the Bangtan Boys songs. You couldn't lie you were beginning to become a fan.
When the private airplane takes its stop you strech your legs and walk out.
When you entered the airport you saw people bustling to get to where they wanted to go. Some ignored you and some stared at you. Of course some would. You were a foreigner.
You looked different to them, probably even smelled different. The airport didn't really look any different than from those of the U.S., except for a bunch of Korean people walking past you and some Korean words on signs. You look around to find the partner that was designated to you. You finally see your name on a card board being swung around by a boy. He was probably in his twenties like you. You walk up to him and stop infront of him. He was cute. He was Korean himself he had brown hair, with green colored eye contacts. It sooted his cute and charming features. He looked up at you and his mouth fell slightly open. You suddenly felt self conscious, you processed what you had decided to wear.

(Your out fit) (this is where you start pretending you are speaking Korean and you aren't on the job yet so of course the outfit ain't a bodyguard suit.)
You gave him a tiny smile.
"Annyeong(hi) you must be Taehyon," you bow. Not really accustomed," I am Y/N."
He smiles. "You are the bodyguard?"
You nod. "De(yes)."
He bows, "welcome to South Korea."
He takes your luggage and when you walk out of the airport you look around and again it looks no different than in back home, but then Taehyon starts to drive further and then it hits you. You turn to look out your window.

"Wow. So pretty."
Taehyon laughs,"of course Seoul is very beautiful."
You smile, and watch everything around you in amazement. South Korea was beautiful, as you kept on looking outside you and Taehyon finally got to your designation. The Big Hit center, or at least thats how you had memorized it.
When you got off you pulled out your phone and called the boss.
"Boss. I'm here."
"That is great agent. You know how this rolls. Take care agent. We are getting new bodyguard suits and I had one especially done for you. You will get it as soon as they are done with it."
"Yes boss, thank you," you said then she hanged up.
Taehyon lead you to the bosses office.
" Sir the designated bodyguard is here."
Ah. Yes. Mr. Bang Si-hyuk, the boss.
The man turned around and smiled. It was a contagious smile that made you smile as well, you quickly bowed.
" Sir. It is a pleasure."
He bows as well, " the pleasure is mine agent 7. I would like to welcome you to our South Korea."

Note: sorry that I forgot to tell you guys that at the beginning you don't know them, but you soon start becoming a fan( 😂😂😂) and I think that's it. Thank you. Love you all! Love Myself. Love Yourself.
(Edited April 9th 2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 622 25
Wa_OneShot Stories All Genre Is Here. Create: April 1, 2020 Ongoing Tagalog English
111K 6.1K 29
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
373K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
202K 4.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...