Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 23

45.8K 1.4K 146
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Blue: How do you feel about August moving back?

-- I feel used! That nigga could have told me that shit before I slept with his ass! See that's that fuck shit!

August: Do you really want to go back to your old side of the town?

-- I miss it but I'm gone miss Blue..

Blue: Are you scared that when he moves he will cheat on you?

-- No. I mean if he leaves we're over so it's not considered cheating.

Noel: Are you falling for him?

-- I never been in love so I don't know

Ace: Do you think you, Blue, and Noel can ever be a family again?

-- Maybe.

Mike: Why you so stuck on Lia?

-- That was my bitch first! And plus I don't like that nigga Ty!

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer

"Get your lazy self up and see who it is?" August laughed with the rest of them.

I opened the door to men in Miami PD outfits.

"May I help you officers?" I tried to say as sweetly as possible.

"Are you Blue Haughton?" They asked. I awkwardly turned back to my friend and looked back at the police.

"It depends." I said not sure what to say. And that's when they began reading me my rights.

Fuck

~10 hours earlier~

Blue POV

I walked down the halls with my sister discussing the fucked up dream I had.

"So you think it's a sign?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

I heard some loud talking going down on the other halls. People ran to see what was up. Noel and I took our time and put our things in our lockers.

"Who the fuck is that with all that loud talking?" She asked.

"Let's go see."

We walked on the next hall and saw a girl going off on some boy.

"And if you even think I'm some random hoe you can kill that shit!" She snapped.

This girl had sas! She was a cute lil red bone but had a loud voice for her lil body. She rolled her eyes at the boy and scanned the crowd.

"Is it a problem?" She asked.

Everybody went on by their business except Noel and I. Lia even joined us.

"Girl who this loud bitch is?" Lia asked.

"And why is she here?" Noel asked

"I'm Tamara. If you got any question about me ask me!" The girl threw her hands on her hips sassily and stared at us.

"I really don't care." I had to let her know. I mean to be honest I really don't give a fuck who she is. As long as she stay out my way I won't fuck her up!

"Well seems like lil miss Salt and Pepper do!" She snapped while looking at Lia and Noel. I'm trying not to go off on this broad but she making it hard.

I saw August and Ty walking towards us whispering and shit.

"Who is that man candy?!" She bit her bottom lip at one of them.

"Which one because both of them are taken ma." I crossed my arms. August kissed me but I'm still mad at him. Ty picked Lia up and threw her over his shoulders.

"Too bad because I really like your swag." She smirked at August and his dumb ass watched her butt as she walked off.

I snatched away and walked to class before I catch a murder charge.

I sat in my desk and just so happen Tamara was sitting right next to me. She was chewing that gum like it was going out of style.

"So I heard you head bitch here." She smirked.

You heard right

"And you're concerned because.." I mugged that bitch. I already don't like her and she know this so why is she talking to me!

"Because I usually run shit. So it's gone be hard letting a hood rat like you run it." She laughed.

Hood rat

"Did you really just call me a hood rat?! Bitch you don't know me!" I said loudly. These teachers don't be caring. They be on some more shit. They don't be studying us.

"Who called you a hood rat?" August walked in with Lia and Ty.

"This basic bitch!" I got up and moved to the desk by August.

"Basic? I bet I can take your nigga." She smirked.

"Take him and see how fast he come back!" I said cockily.

Who is this random hoe?! Somebody need to let her know I'm bout that life! She rolled her eyes and looked straight ahead.

"I'll beat the fuck out that girl! You better let her know." I told August.

"Relax. Let her be ratchet alone. Don't you get ratchet with her." August stroked my hair. I'm gone act like he just ain't call me ratchet.

"So when you leaving me?" I changed the subject. He shifted in his seat a little.

"In two days." He whispered. I was speechless. I couldn't even show emotions. I just wore this bored look on my face.

"So I guess this is it." I turned to him completely. He grabbed both my hands and kissed them.

"I love you with all my heart baby." He said.

"You can't love me that much! You lied to me!" I snatched away from his tender touch.

"I was so caught up in you that I forgot." He said.

"How the fuck you forget some shit like that?! You supposed to remember that when you was in bed with me." I frowned.

"I love you and I will never love anybody the way that I love you girl." Was all he said before the bell rang.

I walked down the hall and met up with Lia.

"Mike been blowing my phone up." She said while scrolling through her messages.

"For what?" I smirked.

"I don't know. He annoying me though." She sounded annoyed. I instantly thought about that dream.

"Aye! I had a fucked up dream about you and Ty." I said.

"Yea? What was it about?" She asked.

"Ty shot both y'all." I said. She stopped in her tracks and stared at me.

"What?" She said as if she didn't hear me.

"Yelp! So I advise you and Ty to stay away from them." I tapped her shoulder and went to my next class.

That's just my luck! That Tamara chick was sitting right next to my desk. I walked to the back and sat down. I could feel her staring at the side of my face like a hawk.

"Do you see something you like?" I asked. She laughed and looked straight ahead.

*

Thank god school has ended. I was walking out the school to my car when I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned to Tamara. Once I noticed it was this annoying bitch I continued walking.

"Don't walk away from me hoe!" She called. I stopped in my tracks and turned to her.

"Fuck you need?" I asked.

"I don't appreciate how you picks with my best friend." She crossed her arms and rolled her neck.

"Fuck you, your best friend, your attitude, and whoever else!" I laughed.

"She told me you took August from her!" She snapped.

Leslie

"This bitch won't rest." I mumbled to myself.

"And I wouldn't either if I knew a hood rat hoe like you had my nigga." She smirked. That did something to me. I drew back and punched blood from this bitch mouth and got on that ass!

I straddled her and gave her several blows to the face. She tried covering her face but I would just go for the stomach. I stood up and drug her pathetic ass by the hair all over the parking lot.

"Ahh!" She screamed. People were surrounding us in shock.

"Don't fuck with me!" I began kicking her roughly in the stomach until somebody drug me away.

August had me by my collar like a dog and slammed me to the car.

"Calm down August! Don't hurt her!" Noel begged. Lia and Ty ran over quickly.

"You shouldn't have done that girl! You can get suspended!" Lia said out of breath from running. I shrugged.

"I don't care! I'm tired of every time I turn around Leslie stupid ass is bothering me! I should have killed that pathetic bitch!" I looked past their shoulders at Tamara struggling to get up.

"Do you want to be a murderer B?" Noel's soothing voiced sort of calmed me. I shook my head.

"Because mama wouldn't like that." She said. I looked back at Tamara and loosened my fists and unclenched my jaws.

"That's right. Calm down." Noel whispered to me. I took a deep breath and got in my car and sped off. All of them followed me in their cars.

Noel POV

I knew just what to do in a situation like that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But luckily it worked this time.

And to be real this ain't the first time Blue spazzed. You think her fighting Leslie was bad? Shiiiit. I seen Blue in way worse fights.

Five years ago our mom's death was still fresh to us. Blue held grudges, I held grudges. Blue would cry every night, I would cry every night. Blue would go out fighting, I wouldn't, I would watch!

"Get back in the house Noel!" She yelled. I rode my bike in the yard. It was this crew of girls surrounding Blue. They weren't no ordinary bitches either. These chicks looked fresh out. All of them had bats.

"Blueberry." I whined.

"Go in the house with Ace!" She screamed even louder. I knew she was about business so I ran in.

About fifteen minutes later she came in with blood all on her clothes and bruises on her face and body.

"What happened?!" I asked curiously. She walked past me and went in her room. I heard her door slam shut.

Poor Blue.

I shivered at that flashback. Blue never told me what happened so I made my own prediction on what happened. I think Blue got her ass beat and the blood on her clothes were the girl's ass that she did whoop.

I don't know I just know Blue ain't nothing to mess with!

Blue POV

We sat in the penthouse chilling. I guess everybody scared to leave me alone or some shit. Colton even came.

"So who would you let eat you out, Beyonce or Rihanna?" Ty asked Lia causing us to laugh.

"Rih most definitely!" Lia ghetto ass said.

"Why?" Noel laughed.

"Cause she freaky and all she talk about is sex." Lia stuck her tongue out as if she was eating someone out.

"Okay Blue! Gabrielle Union or Meagan Good!" August smirked at me.

"Meagan Good hands down." I said confident in my answer.

"Why? Gabrielle Union fine as a motherfucka too." Ty said. Lia shoved him in the side.

"Because Meagan Good has big lips." I smirked. They all laughed.

"Freak." August laughed.

"Aite Noel. Nicki Minaj or Iggy?" Colton said.

"That's a tough one." Noel said. She looked like she was thinking hard on that.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer

"Get your lazy self up and see who it is?" August laughed with the rest of them.

I opened the door to men in Miami PD outfits.

"May I help you officers?" I tried to say as sweetly as possible.

"Are you Blue Haughton?" They asked. I awkwardly turned back to my friend and looked back at the police.

"It depends." I said not sure what to say. And that's when they began reading me my rights and putting me in handcuffs.

Fuck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 849 71
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š...
849K 4K 6
A woman trapped in slavery with a loveless man. A king standing alone in a cold, prejudiced world. Both have no intention of knowing each other. Both...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...
1.6M 42K 38
Cassandra Jones had big dreams growing up, the only one with any kind of dreams in her family. . She made good grades, stayed out of trouble and even...