Finding Home Through the Dark

By BriannaHowe2

Once a hero, Analissia Icea now spends her days as A school counselor/ Therapist. Joins the UA faculty. The r... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
authors note

Chapter Five

95 5 0
By BriannaHowe2

                    I watch as the Kids walk into the USJ and walk beside Aizawa " you asked me along so you can see if All Might chokes with me watching." The black haired hero gives me a sly smile " would not dream of doing that to a fellow teacher. I just wanted to see if you'd like to work as a victim for the kids to rescue. Using someone they don't know will make them ,hopefully work more diligently in a professional hero manner." We enter the building and I look around for the large blonde hero but come up with nothing. I follow Aizawa towards thirteen and the rescue hero informs us that All Might used up his time." I let out a sigh " that man." I step to the side with the tired Aizawa as Thirteen starts to talk to the class. Soon the Lights begin to flicker off and I look around and see a large purple cloud appear. I tense when a figure steps out from it and Aizawa looks at the kids " stay together and don't move. Thirteen protect the students."  I walk over to the edge of the platform and watch villains step out of the cloud and Aizawa steps beside me pulling on his goggles. I look  at him " This looks tough, but I have your back Eraserhead." He nods " thank you Dark Ice, think you are well enough for this?" I kick my heels off " the situation isn't looking good but I will do everything to protect the students." Izuku starts to tell Aizawa that he's at a disadvantage but I wave the kid off " I got his back, you kids stay back and get out of here." I move closer to Aizawa " I'll follow you." Aizawa leaps down the stairs and I leap after him. He takes out a first wave and as I land at the bottom a wave of ice appears out of the bottom of my feet and I slide through into another group and I start taking them down. I kick and punch as I send out waves of ice to knock villains down. I watch Aizawa out of the corner of my eye and I let out a pained noise as my knee starts to tremble " shit, I cant rely on the ice for much longer." Aizawa looks over at me " You alright?" I give him a look and he sees my eyes start to swirl with black " These guys want to hurt the class, I think it's time to show them what they are getting into. Attacking the class my sister is in." A villain notices my eyes " How the Hell is Dark Ice here?" A large shadow appears underneath me and it solidifies and raises off the ground " You wont get passed me."

        My eyes widen when I look up at the bird creature that landed infront of me and the guy with the hands smirks " get rid of her Nomu." I go to jump away but the creature is faster and it grabs my leg and instantly crushes my knee cap and I let out a pained yell. I start attacking it with ice and my shadow  but it goes unfazed and it slams me into the ground. My whole world goes dark for a minute before my eyes focus. A large fist slams into my back and I scream in pain and feel thick liquid in my throat and I find myself coughing out blood. I hear Aizawa call my name but the bird creature lets out a screech and lifts me up by my hair and It throws me into the fountain and I hear a sickening crack as my back hits the concrete and my body falls into the water. I struggle to keep my head above water and I pull my broken body to the edge and my head drops onto the concrete edge. The water around me starts to turn red and I look up to see the Nomu Creature attacking Aizawa. I fight against the darkness thats starting to take over my sight. I come too a few minutes later and see All Might before I succumb to the darkness again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.5K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.6K 20 40
*Complete* A new year at U.A., the start of an unexpected great journey for soon-to-be students of 1-A. Joining them this year is a girl who's...
343 12 17
Ariella Hino and Izuku Midoriya have been childhood friends since forever. Both go to UA High, are heroes and look up to All Might. Ariella's tried s...
YUYU! By ArcofUA

Fanfiction

6.7K 231 8
Yuyu Haya is one of the kindest students in UA, so when she sees a first-year student crying and seeming to have problems, she asks him what wrong an...