YOURS FOREVER/ JEON JUNGKOOK...

By mansi097a

" I love you and I mean it! Please, come back to me?" he looked into my eyes and said! "It's not that easy j... More

YOURS FOREVER
CHAPTER 1-When I First Met Him
CHAPTER 2- JUNG NIHIL
CHAPTER 3- I GOT A BEST FRIEND!!
CHAPTER 4- RECORDING STUDIO
CHAPTER 5- DINNER NIGHT
CHAPTER 6- AN UNEXPECTED HELP!!
CHAPTER 7- COLD NIGHT!!
CHAPTER 8- GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 9- SCHOOL ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 10- SPOILER ALERT
CHAPTER 11- I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS
CHAPTER 12- TRAGEDY
CHAPTER 13- LATE NIGHT SHOPPING!
CHAPTER 14- I GUESS I LIKE HIM
CHAPTER 15- JUNGKOOK'S MORNING
CHAPTER 16- WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?
CHAPTER 17- I AM READY
CHAPTER 18- STAR'S PARTY
CHAPTER 19- AND THE WINNER IS...
CHAPTER 20- ALL OF A SUDDEN
CHAPTER 21- ALL OF A SUDDEN (II)
CHAPTER 22- ENOUGH!
CHAPTER 23- I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
CHAPTER 24- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
CHAPTER 25- YOU ARE MINE
CHAPTER 26- WATER PARK
CHAPTER 28- MOVIE!
CHAPTER 29- TOO LATE...
CHAPTER 30- RESULTS
CHAPTER 31- FAREWELL
CHAPTER 32- BUSAN SCHOOL OF MUSIC!
CHAPTER 33- SIX MONTHS TO GO!
CHAPTER 34- SURPRISE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 35- MAYBE YES...
CHAPTER 36- DEBUT
CHAPTER 37- TOUGH BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT
CHAPTER 38- WHAT? HIM?
CHAPTER 39- SHOPPING
CHAPTER 40- WEDDING
CHAPTER 41- I LOVED YOU AND I MISSED YOU...
CHAPTER 42- :)
CHAPTER 43- YOU AND I
CHAPTER 46- FOREVER!
THANKS GUYS

CHAPTER 27- BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

113 1 0
By mansi097a

Was he planning to kill me?? If yes then he has succeeded. I once saw him in the room like that just a gist of it and now the whole water park visit was gonna be like it!!!! What the hell is happening to me... but no worries is he is mine!

Jungkook-"*snapped his finger* what happened? Overwhelmed??"
He smirked and I just hit his chest.
And we proceeded onto the rides
The day with him was damn fun. All the rides with him and all the dives I had with him, he is such a baby but after all he is mine! I was on his back the whole time in the wave pool and had nice relaxation on the lazy river. Every time I am with him is a special time. He makes my heart flutter.

He shoved me away in the changing room to change. After some time,  I walked out just to find him ready again

Jungkook-"ya how much time so yo.... damn you look so good"

me-"you don't have to overdo it Mr Jeon, but thanks."

Jungook-"So what do you want to do next?"

me- "I don't know you tell me..."

Jungkook- "Ok so here it is, we can go meet hyungs with their girlfriends or we can watch Netflix with lights of or we can go for a late night movie, or we can go for dinner somewhere out, I have so many options but you choose it's your bday."

I took a long time thinking but then I remembered a thing.

me-"let's go for a late night movie"

he clapped his hands like a baby and nodded. 

we went to the car and drove off. on the way back he told me he had a surprise. He told me to be patient and calmed. I fixed my hair and my clothes neatly and he started to chuckle.

me-"What are you laughing for, pay attention on the road"

Jungkook-"Na, its just that you so cute and small."

he laughed even more and looked away from him, he called me small.

Jungkook-"Awww don't do that, by the way you being small is a good thing for me."

me-"and how Mr Jeon?

Jungkook-"I'll give you a demo and explain later a we have arrived."

the car stopped and he got out, me too soon after him, I looked at the place and realised

me-"Why are we at my place, mom and dad are not even here."

dad-"How can you even think that we will miss our princess' bday?"

i heard his voice from the door. I jumped on him and hugged him so tight. I was so happy.

mom- "ÿa you heavy child, don't choke my husband, he is still to young for death."

I got off and started laughing.

dad-"well she is not heavy, right Jungkook?"

my dad asked him and I just scratched his head blushing like a tomato. I squished his cheeks and went in with him closely following me.

mom-"aren't these two babies cute? aww my girl has grown up."

mom laughed

me-"mom you don't have to do that."

we all shared the time of fun until mom called me to help with setting the dinner. Leaving Jungkook and dad in the living room. I was quite nervous as in what questions will dad ask him and what will he reply. 

me-"mom, do you think that dad will creep Jungkook out?"

I asked jokingly and giggled. 

mom-"honey, don't worry, after all he is a dad, and even he went from that phase once so he knows how to handle situations."

I nodded and she came closer to me.

mom-"did he kiss you?"

me-"mom, you don't have to ask that to me."

I playfully hit her and she giggled.

mom- "I will take that as a yes."

I was a red tomato. We soon set up the table and called dad and Jungkook for dinner.

Jungkook POV 

Manhi went to set the table with her mom so I was left with Mr Kim. I was really nervous so I kept a small smile on my face and he started the conversation. 

Mr Kim-"What do aspire to be Jungkook?"

me-"well I took training in the dance school and I sing too so I aspire to be an idol."

Mr Kim- "I have heard that idol life is difficult, if god forbid's, being an idol is not supporting you then what will you do?"

me-"Well not only dancing and singing, I am also good in business studies and management as I can startup on my own or else I can go for sports too."

he had a smile on his face.

Mr Kim-"Will you take care of my princess?"

me-"hmmm, well even if I wont, she can take care of herself but when I feel that she is not balanced, I will be there to catch her, I will be helping her riding her hectic and stressful life and fight all the gangsters for her, she is a mature and a really strong girl, and I am baby I would say that I would need a women like her in my life. As in taking care of her, I'm only a call away."

Mr Kim-"Jungkook, I have real expectations from you, I will support you in all circumstances and times but I would also appreciate you to support and make your life on your own without any help."

me-"For our life to be made, I need your daughter by my side, I need a good plan in my head and I will startup up with your blessings."

Mr Kim- "Always there son, but I have a complaint."

I was already nervous and now I am curious too.

Mr Kim-"Manhi eats unlimited ice creams. I want you to reduce that."

we laughed a lot after a while and were called for dinner. He is an awesome man with love and care but doesn't tend to show it. He is a really strong man and I look upto him. I sat beside Manhi as it was easier to tear the awkwardness away.

end of Jungkook POV

he came and sat beside me and we started. The food was delicious and Jungkook was complimenting.

me-"When did you guys get here?"

mom-"well Jungkook called up and told me that you are hurt and you miss us and you wanted us to be at your bday so here we are."

I looked at him as he smiled and continued eating. 

dad- "It's ok Jungkook, you can hug her in front of us."

that's when Jungkook immediately hugged my from the side.

mom-"look at them."

we continued eating.

Jungkook-"Mr and Mrs Kim, I have a request, as Manhi didn't know that you were here, her bag is at my place and as its her bday, I planned a late night movie for us. Can she stay at my place for today? I will drop her off to school tomorrow and her bags at your place too."

dad- "Ok before that I have some rules for you both, 1 have fun 2 don't eat a lot of ice creams 3 yes you can go but be careful."

he did that double quotes sign with his finger and Jungkook giggled shyly.

dad-"Manhi, i have a gift for you, make sure you take it before you leave OK?"

I nodded hesitantly. 

mom- "Ok so I made the dinner and Manhi, you have to wash the dishes."

Jungkook-"Can I help her?"

me- "You better do."

we went to the kitchen to do the dishes. I always hated to do that. But he seemed determined. very much. 

me-"how the hell can you enjoy doing dishes?"

jungkook- "I don't enjoy it but I am with you and looking at your annoying face is so cute."

he put foam on my nose so even I was up for it. I put it on his shirt and soon it was war. We had a lot of fun and that when mom came. 

mom- "Ya, are you guys having a fight over here? look at how drenched you guys are."

me-"mom I'll change and come."

mom-and what about him? give him his shirt which you took with yourself the last time you came from his place."

and I was dead red and embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 374 27
๐—›๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐——๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฃ๐—ง๐Ÿฎ After 5years, We both achieved our dream and the worst is, I saw you again with my bare eyes. The unexpected day...
525 11 15
"look in my eyes" he said while getting closer to me. His eyes are something which make me crzay for him.
7.6K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...
6K 197 30
Jungkook's POV "I dare you to kiss Jungkook." Yoongi said. I was surprised Yoongi hyung said that. I was soo shy to the point that my ears are really...