Sonic: Truth or Dare [Hiatus]

By Rainbowaway

Join Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Silver, and many more special guests on the al... More

Truth or Dare
TOILET SELFIES
Good Gossip
Ships and dirt
Will i have a baby now?
Mental help is needed
Salad, boys, and kisses
Stupid leaf
#OTP
Rude niceness??

Elephants and Babies

312 6 15
By Rainbowaway

A/N: I'm really sorry for not publishing in so long! I've had so much schoolwork and it's just been overwhelming. I'm hoping to try and get a bit more time to write now.

"Hello?"

"Is anyone here?"

"I think we're early,"

"GODDAMMIT!! WE'RE TRYING TO GET A NICE PAN SHOT OF THIS PLACE IN SILENCE!"

"I know that voice. IMEDA! Get out here!"

Imeda walked out from behind the curtains, fuming.

"YOU'RE EARLY!" She yelled.

"Should we get out here too?" Someone asked.

"Just get out here," Imeda groaned.

The usual group walked in and the lights turned on.

"Who's the new kids?" Sonic asked, pointing to a wolf and a fox.

"Sanja? Is that you?" Tails asked.

"TAILS!" The blue fox yelled, running forward to hug him.

"And this is...." Sonic asked.

"This is my older sister Sanja," Tails explained.

Sanja was a blue fox with two tails just like Tails. She had green eyes and was wearing jean shorts and a shirt with an elephant on the back.

"Hello everyone!" Sanja exclaimed spinning around.

When she span you could see a dark blue elephant on her back.

"You really like elephants don't you?" Shadow mused.

"YEAH I DO! ELEPHANTS ARE NICE!" Sanja screamed.

Imeda walked over to her and stroked her head, "Inside voice. Inside voice,"

"Right. I forgot," Sanja replied, taking deep breaths.

"And I'm CrazierB0y or CB for short!" The blue wolf said, out of nowhere.

CrazierB0y was a a blue wolf with a robotic arm. He had one green eye and one red eye. He was wearing a blue hoodie with icy shoes.

"So are these people like new hosts or..." Amy asked.

"Oh no. CB's only here for this episode and maybe some guest appearances," wink wink "Sanja here might be here for the whole thing." Imeda checked her magical watch that just randomly appeared and then disappeared, "Hmm, I'm expecting someone else too,"

"Sorry I'm late!"

A white wolf ran in, her blue boots clicking against the floor. She stopped and hugged Imeda.

"This is my sister, Crystal!" Imeda announced.

Crystal was a white wolf with blue eyes. She was wearing a white and blue jumpsuit with a black and gold belt. Her shoes were white and blue boots with heels.
A/N: The picture above, as drawn by my sister.

"Now that we've introduced our new guests. We have some dares!" Imeda said.

"My dare is to turn everyone except Sonic and Shadz go turn into a baby and Sonic and Shadz have to take care of them!" Crystal announced.

"Don't call me Shadz," Shadow grumbled.

"But I call you Shadz," Maria said.

"That's different," Shadow said.

Maria just squeezed his hand.

"Wait. Am I gonna turn into a baby to-" Imeda began but was cut off.

There was a flash of colour, an explosion somewhere, and some random dolphin screeching.

"WAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Once the smoke faded, Shadow and Sonic looked around. Sitting around them were a bunch of little babies. Everyone had been turned, including Imeda, Crystal, Sanja, and CB.

"Great," Sonic groaned.

"Can't we just leave them there and go get a coffee or something?" Shadow asked, walking towards the door.

Baby Imeda screamed, "WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Shadow tried to open the door but it was locked shut, "I guess we can't,"

Sonic crouched down to little baby Amy.

"Ohmigod, you're so cute!" He squealed.

Amy blubbered and grabbed his nose. She pulled it hard.

"Ow!" Sonic yelled

He walked over to Shadow, "Y'know, you could help,"

Shadows only response was "I hate kids"

Maria crawled over to Shadow. Something hard softened in Shadows eyes and he bent down.

"Hi Maria, I'm Shadow," Shadow said, holding it his finger.

Maria grabbed his finger and blubbered "Shad-sh-sh-"

"C'mon say it!" Shadow encouraged gently.

Sonic mumbled something about her maybe saying sh*t, but Shadow silenced him with a glare.

"SHADZ! Shadz! SHADZ SHADZ SHADZ!" Maria yelled.

Suddenly, a stench came from the left side of the room.

"Ew! What is that?" Sonic asked, plugging his nose.

He turned towards Cream to see her rolling around in a big brown pile.

"How did something so small make so much?" Shadow asked.

Sanja crawled towards the pile, sniffed it, then tagged and ran away as fast as possible.

"Why is it always us?" Sonic asked.

Simultaneously, every single one of the kids except for Maria started crying at one time.

"TURN OFF THIS WRETCHED NOISE!" Shadow yelled, grabbing a pillow and shoving his head into it.

"Where'd you get the pillow?" Sonic asked.

"I don't even know. This place is magic," Shadow sighed.

Then, Maria started crying. Something softened in Shadows glare. He walked towards Maria and picked her up.

"It's okay Maria, don't cry," Shadow comforted.

Maria instantly stopped crying. Shadow continued to do the same to every kid, shutting them up.

"Wow, you're good with kids," Sonic observed.

"Never mention that to anyone or I will rip your head off," Shadow snarled.

A clock chimes and there was a puff of smoke and everyone turned back to normal.

"Woah. EW. WHAT IS THAT SMELL!" Imeda yelled.

"I think it's me," Cream confessed, looking at the pile.

"Why did I ever think this would be a good idea?" Imeda groaned.

"Because you did." Sanja replies, throwing a hot glue gun stick at her. (😂)

"Where did you even get that?" Sonic asked.

"I told you! THIS WRETCHED PLACE IS *#@&+%$ MAGICAL. ITS TERRIBLE!" Shadow yelled, crying.

"Well, that wraps up this chapter. I'm very sorry for the wait and I'll try to update soon," Imeda said.

"ELEPHANTS ARE NICE!"

"I KNOW THAT ALREADY SANJA!" Imeda screamed.

"Elephants are sure," a quiet voice said from the back before disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 53 4
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ...
17.5K 431 16
After separating herself from her friends, Amy Rose has become a matured, independent hedgehog of 17. But what madness will occur when a robot smashe...
1.1K 7 14
Stories that may or may not nothing or everything to do with each other at all Newest Story/Chapter: ??? &knuckles