How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

50: Making Love

2.1K 70 19
By LarryHaveBabies

Hey. I know it's been five months or so since I updated..
Annnnnd I'm sorry, as always.

To be honest, I was really very nervous about this chapter..

Hope it's good enough.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Slowly slipping off his jeans, Harry just takes few moments to admire the sight in front of him.

"I-I—" Louis tries to stutter out, cheeks bright red but is cut off when Harry hushes him and starts running his hands all over Louis' thighs. 

"You're. So. Beautiful. " Harry breathes these words in between the kisses he presses on Louis' trembling thighs.

Louis is much more confident than before but he is still the same shy Louis, Harry had met. . .

And somehow he had captured Harry's heart in his small, petite hands.

As Harry takes up the opportunity, to duck his head to nibble at Louis' collarbones. Louis lets out a breathy sound, suspiciously sounding like a moan, after which he shyly turns his head into the pillow.

"Hey. Hey. I want to hear you, Lou. . ."

By now, Louis' hands are tightly woven around Harry's neck. And Harry holds Louis just as tight.

It's like Louis' every body part is on fire. Louis puts a hand around Harry's head, caressing his curls and this makes Harry nuzzle his neck.

He starts nibbling on Louis' collarbones, just to make Louis moan again.. those pretty little noises.

He can't think--- Louis looks so pretty.
All beauty and parted lips, the perfect shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

His beauty is so raw, in the moonlight, so pretty... presented to Harry. His eyes held so many emotions, it's like Louis thinks Harry has hung the stars in the night sky.

And Harry can't. Can't deal with Louis looking like that. So, he simply resumes his work, not daring to look at the art, that is Louis.

He works down Louis' body, showering kisses on every inch of skin.

Harry sneaks a hand behind Louis and lets out a surprised cry when he notices that his single hand nearly covers the whole of Louis' lower back. It's hotter than it has any right to be.

Harry’s lips are soft and as they caress his neck and Louis thinks yeah, it’s safe to call this love.

Harry’s fingers are exploring Louis’ torso, tracing patterns and trying to memorize every dip and curve and dimple.

Taking his time, Harry slowly makes his way down Louis' torso.

"Harry... Harry, please." Louis pleaded, voice sounding choked.

"What do you want, Lou?" Harry questioned, pulling back enough to look down at Louis, take him all in.

His skin is flushed and he's as hard as he can get.

"You, please, just you. I need you." Louis answered, opening his eyes and finding Harry's.

Harry doesn't need anymore convincing or begging or anything like that. 

"Are you sure?" Harry questioned, pulling away from Louis, not wanting Louis to regret this later.

"Yes. Yes. Harry, please. "

"Okay. God, fuck, of course, Louis. "

Louis hears a click and opens his eyes,to see Harry settling in between his legs and slicking up three long fingers.

His legs fall apart, desperate to feel those fingers inside of him.

As Harry opens Louis up, he presses tender kisses to his lover's gorgeous thighs and all over his torso trying to distract him from the burn.

Once he has three fingers working in and out of Louis easily, with Louis writhing underneath him, Harry removes his fingers, wiping them on the covers. 

Opening a condom, Harry looks at what a beautiful mess, Louis is right now.

And he's sure, that Louis is his love. Forever.

Again he asks for Louis' consent, and slides in carefully and slowly. He doesn't want Louis to hurt, not now. Not ever. Never from now on.

"You're so tight," Harry breathes out. "God, Louis, you're so perfect."

"God, Curly..." Louis says, biting his lip and turning his head into the pillow.

Harry swears he sees stars when he's completely inside Louis.

Louis archs his back at the feeling, causing his chest to press up against Harry's mouth and Harry to shift inside of him.

Louis let out a soft moan at this, causing Harry to hold him tighter.

"Y-you can move, Haz. "

"No, not until you've adjusted completely. " Harry says, his voice full of concern and eyes searching Louis' face for any pain.

"P-please, move. I'm okay. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes, please. F-fuck me, babe. "

Harry moans at the filthy words, still surprised though.

With one hand on Louis' hip, Harry draws back and then presses back in slowly. 

Harry's other hand underneath Louis, his fingers splayed between Louis' shoulder blades, grabbing him gently. He continues like that for a while.

They're breathing each other in, mouths clashing every few moments, and breathy moans of pleasure erupting from both of them.

At one particular thrust, Harry is hitting Louis' prostate , making Louis toss his head back in sheer pleasure. He never wants this feeling to stop. 

Harry is so happy, so so fucking happy to see Louis in pleasure.

"Fuck, Louis..." Harry moaned, thrusting harder as Louis lets out a small plea for him to do so.

"You're so beautiful, you look so good like this..."

Harry leans down to kiss him. It's soft and sweet but deep and passionate.

"Ha-Harry, I'm close. Oh.. " Louis panted just under Harry's ear, where he had been working on a love bite. 

"Me too." Harry groans, working his hips. "C'mon Louis, cum for me baby.. gonna look so beautiful..."

Louis clings to Harry as his orgasm rips through him. His body shakes, his head falling back, mouth open in a silent scream as he manages to say Harry's name.

Harry feels Louis' cum on his stomach and how Louis was clenching around him - it drives him right over the edge. He can't even consider pulling out before he's cumming with his face pressed to Louis' neck, crying out Louis' name, and mouthing at his moist skin.

They lay there for a moment, Harry still inside of Louis, trying to catch their breaths.

Then Harry pulls out slowly, with Louis wincing and whining at the emptiness.

"I love you, Louis.. " Harry whispers, kissing Louis' ear softly, and laying beside him.

Louis smiled at him sweetly, before kissing him and saying that he loves him too.

That night, Louis and Harry made love for the first time. Both happy and tired. But together. At last.

                             ~~••~~

So my koochie poochies !

To anyone and everyone who waited for this chapter..
        I'm sorry.  Truly. I am.

Anywohoooo, I finally got this chapter out. Phew.

Did you like this chapter?
I know the smut is not as good as you'd probably hoped ..

All the love, as always,
LarryHaveBabies xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
970K 33.3K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
8.6K 260 50
Have you ever been in the situation of having to break up with someone but being unable to do so? Wouldn't it be nice if someone could do this for yo...
166K 5.4K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...