Under the ladder

By Sherlockian98

A story based on the Eurovision 2018, however the main character represents the United Kingdom instead of SuR... More

Get to know me
Interviews and introductions
Coffee and confrontation
Self doubt
We meet again
Authors note
A day without interuption
Pre Party Kick Off
Next stop Israel
Two trees in a forest
What just happened
A/N
Dinner and a walk
Authors Note
A/N
A/N
Airport Trouble and Being Ill

Intro

345 15 1
By Sherlockian98

There I was, standing on the stage with 5 other artists at the United Kingdom's song selection show for the Eurovision. To say I was nervous is an understatement, I sang my heart out but I fear that it wasn't enough to win. Most of my feedback was positive however I do need to work on my confidence, from a young age I've loved singing but I've always had terrible stage fright.
My song is called "Storm", I wrote it with a wonderful lady called SuRie, she has experience in Eurovision because she's been a backing singer for Belgium in 2015 & 2017. Originally SuRie was going to sing it but she said it would be better if I did due to the fact that it's basically a story of me growing up. It was time to announce the winner, I wasn't exactly paying attention when the name was called out, I just started clapping to congratulate the winner but then everyone else pulled me into a hug. It suddenly dawned on me that I had just won, the tears started rolling down my cheeks, Once it was all over Måns came over to congratulate me, also giving me a few tips on how to cope with the next few months until the actual competition. Lisbon here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 828 9
Speak your truth Coraline {fem oc x Damiano David} {started: 31.05.2021 ended: 05.06.2021} {I own my characters and their storyline only} {english is...
19.6K 399 24
Fanfic about thomas because i like him:) It's a story about love, lust and more.
8.9K 367 30
"I think... that I like you, but not in a friendly way..." "I like you too." Sidenote. I'm writing this because I haven't seen any fanfics about Mik...
1.6K 60 25
It is about a girl called katie and she is from my other book and she gets married to the real DEMI LOVATO. (Please note it isn't me in this book) My...