𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐋 | drarry

By noticemepotter

an angel named draco falls into the depths of the underground world; hell. he meets a demon, and begins t... More

1 | the curiosity of an angel
2 | in between heaven and hell
3 | souls that have sinned
4 | heaven upside down
5 | the damned ones
6 | unknown feelings
7 | enough, enough now
9 | prettier the garden, the dirtier the hands of the gardener
10 | wrath attraction causes submerged respiration
11 | inflammation in the garden of god
12 | the language of limbo
13 | worship my wreck
14 | for i could not stop for death, death kindly stopped for me

8 | innocence lost

5K 240 932
By noticemepotter

The angel's eyes were closed, nose pressed into the crook of Harry's neck as he was carried. He tried to block out the unsettling sounds that emitted from around him, but he knew he would be unharmed as long as he was secure in the demon's arms. The dull ache of the wound on his inner thigh still made him whimper in uncomfortable pain from time to time, but he should be getting that healed up quite soon. Poor Draco wasn't used to any sort of physical pain, it was a new, fresh experience.

Thick, tanned fingers coiled around his pudgy thigh, the pale flesh being pressed in, holding his weight up effortlessly. Grey eyes peaked out from the safety of Harry's neck and got a sneaky glance to where they were. He instantly regretted it, he thought what he had already seen was bad enough, but what his pure eyes landed on gave him chilly goosebumps along his skin.

The said mutant wolves were chowing down on something, their growls of possessiveness of the food echoed, their snouts doused in blood and lips curled up to show their deadly teeth. The hounds made eye contact with Draco, and the angel was displeased, terrified and shaking. He didn't want to end up like the thing that was currently being eaten by the dogs. Instinctively, his head retreated back into Harry's neck. He heard a clear chuckle vibrate through the raven's throat.

"It's scary, too scary," the angel mumbles, his lanky arms tightening around Harry's broad shoulders, not thinking much of the action. "You're scary."

That odd, unfamiliar was reappearing in Draco's stomach, unable to decipher if it was a bad or genuinely good feeling. Maybe he'd experiment later, but wasn't that a sin? He was taught to not act upon his urges. He felt utterly nasty, revolting to even be thinking about such thoughts. The angelic boy's legs curled further around Harry's waist, very well knowing how terrified he was, but that didn't erase the reassuring sense of safety.

"You won't hurt me, right?" Draco whispers softly, needing to be assured constantly, needing for his paranoia to subside. "I don't want you to hurt me."

Harry's voice was rough, scratchy, and oh so comforting. "I won't hurt you unless I need to," the taller replies darkly, keeping his vision straight ahead, continuing to walk to their destination.

After that, Draco kept his mouth shut and waited patiently for the walk to end. He was quite enjoying himself though, the peacefulness of being held in someone's arms. He's never done anything like this in Heaven, and non-ironically, it was heavenly. The warmth of another being pressed against him was endearing. Draco was almost sad to be released from being carried when the demon hastily announced that they have arrived.

Carefully, his legs unwrapped themselves and his foot was gently placed back on the ground. Both of Draco's agile arms slid away from Harry's neck and they were brought back down to his sides.

"This is where you live?" The angel asked, peering his eyes over at the demon.

"Yeah," he replies blandly. "I know you're probably not used to this, but you're staying here wether you like it or not. I don't trust those dumbasses to look after something as precious as you." Harry bellowed, walking towards the door that was similar to the one the Draco tried to push open earlier.

Draco was too busy standing in the same place, looking down at the ground with a blush growing on his cheeks as he fumbled with his fingers. "You think I'm precious?" The blond whispered, making Harry stop in his tracks, relishing in a deep sigh.

"As in you're an angel, don't get things mixed up, kid."

Frowning, Draco kept his head hung low, following the tall man through the steel door. This place was much different from the tiny cell he stayed in, it was more open, with more furniture per say. The angel strongly ignored the other, hellish things in the living area. Like the rusty or bloodied chains, multiple kinds of axes, and the single scythe that hung proudly on the wall.

The place itself, was an absolute mess. It was as if Harry didn't clean up after himself much.

"I'm rarely here," Harry announced, answering Draco's previous thought. "Stay away from dangerous objects, got it? And don't touch anything you know you're not supposed to."

"Y-Yes, sir," he gulped. "Where shall I sleep?"

Harry registered the question and rubbed his jaw, "My room, it's up the stairs."

Draco felt uneasy about the idea of sleeping in the blasphemous demon's bed, but at the same time he felt rather special. He nodded his head, not arguing against it. Opening his mouth to the man besides him was never optional— obedience was the only way for Draco, not that he minded. He was taught pure obedience throughout childhood.

The blond shuffled, dipping his wings downwards, a shy glint sparkling in his eyes as he turned his head to get a good look over at Harry because every time he laid his misty grey orbs on the demolished being, his knees would get weaker. "Thanks," he whispered once again, watching Harry's chest puff out briefly.

"Yeah, whatever," the taller said dismissively, exhaling out sharply, the silence beckoning them both in. The sound of Harry's heavy boots scuffling across the floorboards and the occasional breathing from their lips made way into the angel's ears, and strangely— peace greeted him.

Until the silence broke by Harry's deep, booming voice. "You should go rest, your wound is still healing," he mentioned, referring to the gash still promptly throbbing on Draco's inner thigh, exposed. "I'll clean it up again after I return."

"Return?" Draco's head shot up, "You're leaving? Where are you going?"

"Back to what I was doing before I helped you," Harry answered, being quick and not giving out too much detail. "C'mon, let me help you up the stairs." The demon stated, not much of an offer. The angel willing wrapped his arms around the neck again, but this time Harry's arm curled under the bend of his knees in order to pick him up.

"When will you be back?" The blond nibbled at his peach colored lip, allowing the stronger male to carry him up the rickety staircase,

"I don't know, but I'm hoping you'll stay put in this house."

Draco didn't speak up after that, only taking in the new scenery with glazed eyes, looking at the room where he would be sleeping. The bed sensed to be unused, like no one has ever slept in it before, the paint on the walls was chipping off— the hideous grey color fading into an off white. A single wardrobe sitting in the corner of the room, and other than that, the room was eerily empty and more unwelcoming than the cell he stayed in. But, he liked it. Because it was Harry's room and he had the whole house to roam around in.

His body was gently set down on the surprisingly comfortable bed. Blond hair slipped away from his eyes as he stretched his neck to look at Harry, towering above him momentarily before the demon took a step back, heading back to the entryway.

"I'll be back, okay? Don't leave the house, I've had enough of your trouble for today." Harry annoyingly announced, taking his fingers and swiping it through sweat filled hair. Their eyes locked with each other for a single moment when Draco gave a nod and a pout of his lower lip, seemingly offended by Harry's words.

After confirmation that the innocent angel would stay put, Harry's figure vanished from the doorway and footsteps echoed down the creaking stairs. Then, everything was quiet.

Draco fluttered his long eyelashes, scrutinizing the room his presence was stored it, taking in the lack of detail. But, his fingertips danced elegantly across the satin sheets underneath him. His whole delicate body shuttered, the only thought his mind went straight too that Harry must've slept in this before, despite its appearance of any usage.

A man, who reeked of violence and power, had been in the same very place Draco currently sat at. The boy clamped his thighs together, picturing the demon well enough in his head. A smile crept its way along his mouth, fingers slowly tangled within the sheets. A shaky breath faltered out of his throat, imagining the demon furthermore.

Although his thigh was still stinging, an unidentifiable feeling produced in his stomach and in between his legs, making any pain abruptly disappear. Utter confusion racked his brain, but something felt so good. It had to be unholy. Draco lifted his legs on the bed, crawling to get under the duvet, ignoring the urges that chewed aggressively inside him. Something was asking for release.

The angel, still pure to the core, curled warmly in the bed, head resting against the pillow, eyes softly closing.

No rest came to Draco though, instead, more images of Harry crossed his mind, disrupting his sleep. He whined, feeling restless at this point. Agile fingers clasped the pillow, and heat rushed down below. Was this one of the seven deadly sins he's learned about in heaven, assumably lust. He never thought that he would experience such a thing, but for it to be a sin, why did he feel so heavenly?

Automatically, Draco's thighs began rubbing together on their own, creating friction in between his legs. A soft, breathy moan flew out of his mouth. Appalled by the sound he just made, he started to rethink his actions, but he couldn't stop, not with Harry still in his mind. The rubbing continued, eyes shut to block out what he was doing. But, soon enough the collision of his thighs was not enough. His member was beginning to throb relentlessly.

It was all new to the angel, but friction seemed to die down the pain. Therefore, Draco uncurled himself and sat on his knees, trying to figure out anything. An idea struck him quickly, his hand went to the pillow, and he tucked in between his legs steadily.

His tiny frame shook, toes curled into unexpected pleasure, and instinctively he rocked his hips downwards on the pillow. Instantly, pleasure shot up his spine. A louder moan echoed throughout the empty walls and his body begged for more. Everything he learned in heaven was all fuzzy in his mind as all he could think of was Harry, Harry, Harry and the ecstasy fueling his movements.

Whining, he lifted up the loose shirt, and the underwear that clung to sharp hips was slowly discarded, releasing his wet cock, precum seeping.

Returning back to his sinful actions, he rubbed his cock along the pillow, sensing his pleasure increase by the second, his petite hips rocked faster.

"F-Feels good," the blond mewled to himself, letting out soft cries here and there. "Harry," he moaned, arching his back as his head dropped back, hair falling backwards. His pudgy white thighs seized the pillow harder, rocking himself harder against it, an unfamiliar heat pooling in the bottom of his tummy. Eyes were glazed with tears, and his energy was running out quickly, but that didn't stop him.

Draco continued to hump the pillow, fulfilling no fantasies, just pure desire and wishfulness of the demon. His head hung back down, eyes watching himself work his cock on the fabric beneath him. The angel felt so dirty, but in the upmost beautiful way he could imagine. "Mmhm oh!" He gasped in a long-filled, high pitched moan, convulsing slightly as sudden white strings spurted from his cock. A blush covered his cheeks, unsure of what the substance was. But as soon as his body stopped trembling from his first orgasm, he caught his breath, and came down from it— stamina completely drained.

Unhooking his leg from the pillow, he pulled his underwear back up his thin legs, feeling no hint of shame in what he just done. He tossed the contaminated pillow to the ground and collapsed back on the bed, exhausted. He wanted to ask what he just experienced, but his sheer embarrassment was too strong at the moment.

As Draco was beginning to fall asleep, footsteps reached his ears and be shot up in the bed. To his relief, it was only Harry. A cloth fisted into his hand.

The demon walked up to him, clueless to what Draco had just done on his bed. With red hot cheeks, he watched Harry sit on the bed next to him silently and take a grasp of his leg, the one with the wound cut deep into his flesh. He swallowed, watching Harry take the cloth from his hand and wrap it around his thigh, covering the gash from behind exposed.

"Your skin is hot, have you been doing something?" Harry spoke without taking his eyes off what he was doing.

Draco shook his head without hesitation, intrigued by the way Harry's calloused hands worked on his smooth skin. "No, it's just... hot in here." He lied— another sin.

The demon only chuckled. "I'm not surprised that you're not a good liar." Unbothered, Harry tied the cloth tight enough, making sure Draco's wound would heal properly without any chance of getting it reopened. "It's fine, I'll found out what you lied about sooner than you think."

Draco swallowed, unsure of how to act. He didn't like the fact that he was lying to Harry. He could never lie to Harry, it felt wrong.

Grey eyes peered down to his lap, and he retracted his leg back close to him when Harry was done doctoring it up. "I may have..." he trailed off, words getting caught in his throat.

"You may have what?" Harry asked, wanting the fragile boy to carry on, genuinely curious.

Draco avoided eye contact, and slowly parted his lips. "I may have used your pillow to make myself feel good," he admitted, very hushed, extremely embarrassed. He wanted nothing more to cover himself with his wings and pretend he wasn't in the presence of Harry. "And I may have thought of you while I did it."

Harry was most certainly taken aback, but his expression remained stoned; blank and cool. "Is that so?" He hummed, clearing his throat to cover up his surprise.

Draco was terrified, and looked over to the dominant radiating person. "Please don't hate me, I know it was wrong, but-"

Before Draco could finish his sentence and start blabbing a string of apologies, Harry stopped him with a shake of his head. "It's fine. It's normal."

"It is?"

Harry turned his head away, standing up back to his feet. "Yeah, it is." He mumbled, trying to forget what he just heard. An angel, just masturbated on his bed to the thought of him. A infamous leader, who was no doubt lethal, but that didn't stop the little ethereal boy on his bed from pleasuring himself. "Don't tell anyone about this, it's our secret."

The blond bounced joyfully because the demon hadn't gotten angry with him. He felt at ease, unafraid. "Our secret," he bubbly giggled.

Harry clenched his fist together, holding in an ocean of curse words. The demon was on the verge of losing all self recognition. All he wanted to do was look over at the angel and feel something other than hatred that flooded his veins. He lived in hell, love wasn't something he should ever know. But with this beautiful angel in his room was making him think differently. Sexual tension was officially sparked, passion and a heart was springing inside of the cold demon, but Harry must hold back.

Thus, because of this, he must send Draco back to Heaven much quicker before things between them spiraled out of control. Harry was the leader of Limbo, a significant other was forbidden. Love was a hold back, and a boy named Draco was making things very difficult for him. Harry had to get rid of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 31.7K 65
in which a tired draco malfoy jokingly scribbles his snapchat username onto a bathroom stall door, not foreseeing what it would lead to in the future...
17K 889 26
Draco Malfoy wants a love story, not a traditional arranged marriage to a stranger. A stranger who is quite handsome, charming and brings a lot of dr...
6.1K 187 11
After losing his wife and raising his daughter alone for four years, Harry Potter struggles with finding adequate childcare for his spunky four-year...
73.7K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...