Creepypasta

By daddymemer

I DO NOT OWN THESE STORIES I JUST REWRITTEN THEM. More

Flipbook
Clickity-Click
The Man In The Snow
The Sound
Falling
Vengeful Child
The Bad Dream
The Shadow
Birthmarks
Don't Open Your Eyes
Childhood Superstitions
Hide And Seek
I Love You More
Daddy's Birthday
Infested
Free
...Just Be Careful Out There.
Whisper Men
The Seven Springs
Watch Out For The... Wait, What?
The Message
She's not my daughter-
Hello Sweet Cheeks
Porcelain Dolls
Work
Birth
Dizzy
Go To Sleep (not a jeff story)
Rachel
Jerry
Earth
Confirmation Number
My Sleeping Wife
Them.
Ringing
A Warm Sensation
How Monsters Work
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Glasses

5.8K 200 48
By daddymemer

I was 7 when they found out I was as blind as a bat. It's actually a common misconception, bats aren't blind at all, but it was still very well the truth that I don't see as well as one. I hadn't taken an eye exam, ever, and I just assumed that everyone saw what I saw, just blurs and shadows, vague figures, just enough to avoid bumping into things. the TV has been a series of radio plays with light affects, and I could tell my toys apart by color. When I didn't learn how to read, they took me to the nurses office and realized the truth.

The world was changed forever when I got glasses for the first time. I saw everything, the optician's office, the walls, the ceiling, my hands, and the people in the room. As amazed as I was at being able to see what color my father's eyes were, for the first time ever, I also noticed that some people in the room were still vague, dark and blurry.There were three of them, and they looked at me as much as I looked at them, and I noticed their feet didn't touch the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 721 26
"Wake me up!"Im Nayeon... "I will!"Min Yoongi... ------------ Second Story😘.. Story Started:May 23,2017 Story Ended:June 10,2017
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
16.1K 540 28
People usually quit before even trying as hard as they can. This book is based on some true life based success stories and some tips to achieve your...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...