Sutures // Grey's Anatomy

By MaddyS3115

"You're my world, Hadley. My entire freaking world. You are the one holding me together, the sutures keeping... More

Sutures
intro
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
viiii.
ix.
Questions
Questions II
x.
xi
xii
xiii
Continuing?
xiv
So uh. Hi

From: HadleyAndrews@gmail.com

5.1K 82 1
By MaddyS3115

To: OHunt@gmail.com
Subject: Happy Monday
Since the day of the ambush, I've had this strange feeling. I see things that aren't really there. Sometimes I wake up and see that night. I see myself trapped under that metal. My leg still hurts. How can something that isn't there hurt so bad? It's really a strange sensation, but that's besides the point.
I'm happened to get a job at the hospital I had an internship at. They accepted me as a resident due to my time in the military. I'm exited, but nervous at the same time. I've been working in physical therapy on standing for extended periods of time, but I still fear I'm not strong enough—mentally or physically.
          I still have yet to tell someone what I experience—seeing the flames, feeling the pain. All of the flashbacks are so vivid and the voices in my head drive me insane. I hope and pray that my problems won't bother me at work. But anyway. . .
How is your attending position? I know you're an amazing surgeon so it probably isn't a problem. I wish I could've worked under you longer. The limited time I had to learn from you was amazing, although it was only a couple hours. I hope we can see each other soon and maybe eventually work together.
Talk to you soon!
Hadley Andrews

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 431 11
𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 [𝚢𝚘𝚘-𝚗𝚘𝚢-𝚞𝚑] (𝚗.) 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕-𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 ❝𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱�...
345K 6.3K 23
Farah Miller, the famous Dr. Miller's daughter, is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. In which she makes friends with Izzie Stevens, Meredith Grey...
1.2M 29.2K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...
946K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC