red riding hood | void stiles...

By -finstocks

โ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? โž in which two dark lovers find each other again in bea... More

red riding hood
zero ; epigraph
one ; past
two ; present
three ; past
four ; present
five ; past
six ; present
seven ; present
eight ; present
nine ; present
ten ; present
eleven ; present
twelve ; present
thirteen ; present
fourteen ; past
fifteen ; present
sixteen ; present
eighteen ; present
nineteen ; present
twenty ; present
twenty-one ; bonus chapter

seventeen ; past

1.4K 54 0
By -finstocks

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: INTO THE WRECKAGE

NEITHER OF THEM WERE sorry when their desperate kisses of need and passion led to both of them being tangled up on a bed, the same one they slept soundlessly in the night before as they were unaware of the emotional strain they would encounter the next day. Dried tear stains marked their faces while they focused solely on each other and how much love they had for the one another, wanting to make the most of their limited time. They both knew nothing was going to change the truth.

Since, it rose up mercilessly with the knowledge that it was going to cause something so fragile to shatter, but as the two were left in the wreckage, the need to be close one more time clouded their minds. It was just one of those necessary things that had to be shared between them, even though hearts were broken and tears had been spilt, it was a way for them to really say goodbye. And the once unstoppable duo didn't find anything wrong with that.

She was on top of him, the palms of her hands pressed against his cheeks to hold him close to her, slightly afraid she was dreaming and he was going to disappear suddenly. Void wasn't the one vanishing though out of the two of them, because this was fleeting, everything happening was fleeting, but they refused to let go without expressing how much they cared for each other. And they ached for one another, absolutely entranced from the bliss of being together, and it seemed as if there was no other option. She was leaving—just not yet, not now, not before she properly acknowledged the connection they shared.

Their lips continuously met and dragged against the other's own pair, letting the warmth they got from it fill them, intoxicated by the whole, simple process of it all. Of course his fingers had sneaked underneath her red, long-sleeved shirt, tickling his way up and down her back and feeling the goosebumps rise because of it. The skin-on-skin contact was lovely to her, making her more breathless than she already was, a shiver running down her spine even. Their affect on the other was still something extraordinary.

Time had caught up with them, but they still had managed to freeze it, to prolong this euphoric event. Every second counted, was cherished, and they basked in every detail of the current situation. From the unhurried movement of her hips shifting back and forth against his to the way their heartbeats subtly quickened—it all wasn't taken for granted like it has been before. Soon it would be over; they would be over, and that was a tragedy within itself.

Her top was slowly peeled from her torso, making her move away and break the kiss in order for the piece of apparel to slide over her arms and head. He watched her toss the clothing onto the floor, mind in a haze as he eyed the beautiful girl on top of him, a white, lace bra clinging to her chest. The creature known to cause mayhem at its finest felt utterly defenseless, searching for the answer as to why he was even lucky enough to come across her in the first place, because God had he been so wrong. He hurt her more than anyone else, and he was finally seeing it, seeing how it didn't matter if she was good or evil or different from him or the same. It all led up to the same conclusion. It all led up to him loving her and whoever she choose to be. He never should have played with her identity.

"I'm sorry." Void admitted quietly, tongue running over his bruised lips nervously, his dark, sinister demeanor still no where to be found.

She gazed down at him lovingly yet also sadly, her fingers grasping onto the end fabric of his shirt. "I know."

He sat up to help her get his plain black t-shirt off of him, her blue, doe eyes immediately settling on the revealed torso she grew to love so much, studying the faint outlines of a barely-there six pack and the dark hairs that adorned his lean stomach. Prudence then impulsively leaned forward, connecting her mouth to his neck, gracing the area with red marks from her sucking and gentle bites. The boy moaned appreciatively in response, tilting his head to the side to give her more room.

Meanwhile, his hands slid up her back again, but they stopped once they reached the latch of her bra, his fingers effortlessly unclasping it. The undergarment instantly loosened around her, and he guided it off of her shoulders and arms before he threw it towards the end of the bed. The blonde had only begun to travel to his collarbone to mark him there as well when she felt him cup her breasts, thumbs swiping over her nipples, which successfully made them harden. A tiny whimper even escaped her because of the distraction, feeling herself get more aroused the more he continued to touch her body, her need for him only growing.

Carefully, Pru pushed him back so he was lying flat on his back again, her lips brushing against his skin as she left a trail of wet kisses down his chest and abdomen, feeling the way his muscles clenched slightly in response. His breathing was getting more heavier the further she went, hands in her straightened, blonde hair, pushing it away so he could clearly see her concentrated face. Void didn't care anymore that she made him weak, because she also made him stronger too and somehow better, which is something he understood while he gradually fell more into a state of bliss. He really did love her.

The dim light and silk sheets underneath of them only added to the impassioned atmosphere, his ears picking up the sound of his pants being unzipped, a shudder rippling through his body as she tugged his black jeans off, grazing the bulge in his boxers. Her blue eyes that minutes before held sadness and pain were now shimmering with desire and determination, focused on making the lovable, destructive creature she wholeheartedly adored feel good. He licked his lips in anticipation when his bottoms were discarded and shoved onto the floor, pupils dialed as she crawled back towards him.

Hesitation wasn't found when the girl took ahold of the elastic of his underwear and pulled the undergarment away, predictably causing his erection to spring free, her mouth watering at the sight of him bare and obviously in need of her touch. She didn't bother to wait any longer either, letting her soft lips wrap around his tip and giving in to what they both desired, her tongue swiping the slit and immediately tasting the pre-cum that had already seeped out. The moan she gave him in contentment absolutely ruined him.

When she took more of him into her mouth, teeth gently scraping his sensitive skin and tongue slowly massaging the underside of the base, that's when the profanities and praises began to fall from his lips. His eyelids squeezed shut, already starting to be controlled by the euphoria, and even some Japanese phases absentmindedly escaped him. Some she didn't understand and some she did, which included the nickname he gave her, Chīsana Hato. She remembered how quickly she secretly began to love the foreign words that translated into 'little dove', and Prudence still did despite claiming otherwise in the past.

Once his length successfully tapped the back of her throat, she then started the repetitive motion of taking him in and out, his hips uncontrollably thrusting along with the rhythm she had chosen. One of her hands rested flat against his hipbone to keep herself steady while the blonde hovered over him, and the other began to pump what couldn't fit in her mouth, which didn't necessarily make things easy for him. The famous nogitsune that could infuse anyone with fear with one cold look was now helplessly letting out noises and silently begging the human pressed up against his lower half to have mercy on him. Maybe one of them would have found that ironic if their heads were in a different place.

She enjoyed the reactions he was giving her, her own sounds that were formed by her vocal cords causing vibrations as she continued on, gradually quickening her pace the more time went on. Things were so easy when they were like this, when reality and their real problems were off their minds; there were no worries or doubts or internal battles of their own morals. They wanted more moments like this. Then again, they'd always more, there would never be enough.

Void's dark brown hair got even more disheveled when he dug the back of his head further into the plush pillow in response to her hallowing her cheeks, the tighter sensation truly making him crazier than he already was. A composure was something he didn't really have, especially when her hand slithered away from jerking him to caress his balls, a deep groan slicing the heated air around them. He knew he wouldn't last much longer if the girl kept it up; it would be torture to try to fight it.

Sure enough seconds later he was spilling his seed into her mouth, painting her tongue, the roof of her mouth, and the back of her throat a new color before she swallowed it all. Pru backed away breathlessly, thumb swiping the remainder of his release that dripped down her chin away, not missing the pleasure that was still etched onto his facial expression. She knew she had done what she intended to do, to please him, and that fact alone made her feel prideful of herself.

Her stomach clenched deliciously when Void's eyes opened back up, clearly back to their darkened state, the dangerous glint returning. The wildness found in the way he looked made her feel utterly alive once more, mesmerization practically radiating off of her. The love and lust they held for each other in this moment was enough for them to forget about dwelling on what was decided earlier, the connection the two shared seeming as if it were screaming at them to gravitate towards each other, which they did. Although, technically he was the first one to break.

The fox sat up hurriedly, impatient to have her lips on his again, a newfound hunger washing over them as his hands tilted her head up so he could kiss her at a better angle. Admittedly from not having a good intake of air for a few minutes and with the intoxicating sensation of his mouth colliding with hers, the blonde was a little delirious. That's probably why she was caught off guard when suddenly he grasped her waist and turned her until abruptly her back was the one against the mattress and he was leaning over her. She was shocked that the kiss didn't break during the rearrangement.

Somehow he had slotted himself between her legs, but that didn't appear to faze her, certainly not when he trailed from her lips to her collarbone, and finally deciding to stop momentarily at her chest. There he slowly skimmed his way over to her right breast, sucking a hickey onto the top half before letting his tongue slip over her erect nipple. The boy who was intent on making her feel as good as he felt even blew cold air on the hardened peak after it was coated inevitably with a thin layer of his saliva, causing the entranced girl underneath him to squirm restlessly. She needed him badly—that was clear—, and his teasing was driving her impatient, especially when he repeated the actions with her left one.

"Are you going to make me beg again?" Prudence questioned him out loud, gazing down at him where he began to affectionately kiss down down her sternum.

He looked back up at her, smirking a little. "Maybe."

"Of course you are." She responded, though a smile of her own was threatening to break out. "That's not necessarily fair, you know; I didn't make you beg. Then again, I didn't have to, you did it all on your own."

"Antagonizing me isn't going to help you, little dove."

"Then what exactly do you want me to do? Say please?" She whispered, her eyes back to being trained on the white ceiling above her, feeling his hot breath fanning the apex of her thighs.

"I guess moaning while I make you cum all over my tongue is good enough for me, " He spoke right before he lunged forward, tongue already out and collecting the arousal that she produced.

Instinctively she followed through with his request, moaning at the feeling of the skilled muscle moving enticingly against her, a hand traveling down to tangle in his messy hair that stood up in nearly every direction. Her heart pounded against her ribcage, leg muscles tightening and relaxing non-stop, and she couldn't help but buck her hips along with his movements to intensify the pleasure he had only began to provide. She was already lost in everything he had to offer.

His lips enveloped around her clit, generously sucking on the hypersensitive bundle of nerves while two long, deft fingers leisurely entered her at a tortuously slow pace. They curled at just the right angle so they brushed against her g-spot, which became the target when he repeatedly started to thrust them in and out of her. Waves and waves of ecstasy struck her again and again because of this, making it impossible for her to stay still, and it didn't help that the image alone of his head between her thighs made her want to let go on the spot.

When his tongue peeked back out to trace different and unidentifiable shapes on her clit, it triggered the vulnerable noises the blonde was making to increase in volume, the tugs given to the strands of his hair becoming harder. Her other hand was busy twisting itself into the sheets, needing something else to grasp and hold onto while he winded her up like a clock, eyelids getting heavy as they fought to stay open through the euphoric event. Internally and externally she repetitively chanted his name due to the fact he was the only one on her mind, the only thing that could ever be on her mind during circumstances like these; this made him groan against her sensitive flesh.

It was difficult for the poor human to focus on anything else besides him, but then again how could she? He was below her using his tongue as some sort of sinful weapon and his available hand was squeezing onto her parted thigh so hard to keep it in place that there no doubt that bruises would be found after. His lovely fingers that she admired so much did nothing but satisfy her also; every twist and curl they did while they continuously found a new, delightful way to rub her walls in the right spots hypnotized her. Void certainly wasn't holding back.

Not even a minute later the boy decided to switch it up, letting his fingers go up to circle her clit and his tongue plunge in and out of her entrance, directly getting another taste of her that he couldn't help find delicious. Unlike with his digits, he didn't build up to a faster speed. Instead, he forced his mouth to work her quickly from the start, the tip of his tongue managing to still tap her g-spot. More whimpers and cries escaped her due to this, her stomach tightening, making it clear that she was close.

Her body shook more than it ever had before when her orgasm finally did hit her, her back arching off of the bed and his tongue greedily licking up the fluids that had seeped out once her walls began to pulsate. Pru ultimately let her eyelids squeeze shut too, overwhelmed by the harsh and extraordinary feeling he brought her, and she silently wondered if her chest would ever stop heaving. Plus, the blonde almost said it too, she almost said that she would stay, in that instant where she was weakened and so sure she could never leave him again. Though once she came down from the high and she cracked her eyes open to find the view of him wiping his chin, the girl came to the realization that nothing would change her mind, even him. That's also the moment she understood she needed to go before they both made things worse for themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] โœง Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
10K 221 21
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
111K 5.1K 52
[BOOK 5] "๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› - ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก." F...
353K 10.1K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...