Scorbus smut oneshot

Da daughter-of-Hades-12

This is my first smut fic so pls dont judge me too bad and I'll try not to make it super cringy. :) These are... Altro

Master?

2.3K 35 58
Da daughter-of-Hades-12

Albus' POV

As I come off the Quidditch field, screams of excitement surround me.
Looking around, I search the crowd for Scorpius who had been cheering brightly for me in the stands the whole time. Ever since I joined the team, Scorpius made the effort to come to every practice and every game. Not wanting me to be lonely. But even though I don't say anything, I can't help but worry about the people who come over in lessons and say mean shit, catching him there while he's alone and I can't do anything to protect him. As much as I love his support, it worries me. Not seeing him anywhere, I head back to the common room, quickly getting a bottle of Firewhiskey shoved into my hand. Without hesitation, I take a swig and smile as our keeper pats me on the back while walking past.

As I stay down there, chatting to others, I'm excited about the idea of getting new friends but before long, I start getting dizzy and lightheaded. Not to mention my inexplicable urge to giggle at everything and everyone. Putting the bottle to my lips once more I throw my head back and feel it burn my throat on the way down. The word chug chanted around me as I slowly realise, all eyes are on me. As I finish the bottle, the screams get louder. My head begins to ache. Going back my room is so tempting right now. Glancing up in that direction I can't help but notice Scorpius slipping down the hallway looking extra suspicious. As you do... Since Scorpius came out as gay, the bullying was worse than ever. Even the other boys in our down bullied him. They bullied me for simply being friends with him. We ended up with our own room so I know he must be alone.

My head was spinning but I was still able to stumble around. I attempt to ease my way through the crowd to him only to get stopped by none other than Polly Chapman. Who started speaking before as she shoved her way past.
"Hey, Albus. I hate to say it, but you didn't do too bad out there. At this rate, we'll have the finals in the bag." She gave me a devilish grin and strode off without another word. She was right. The Slytherin Quidditch team would win this year easily. I refocused, worried about my closest friend. I continued dodging my way through the crowd. As I finally reached and entered the door I hear gentle sobbing coming from the bathroom and make my way there. The sigh before me immediately brings tears to my eyes.

*****Trigger*****

I stand frozen in the doorway as I watch kind, gentle, and caring, Scorpius Malfoy, press a blade slowly into his pale wrists. Sobbing lowly as he added to the other fresh cuts, pooling blood over the basin. I couldn't watch Scorpius, my Scorpius, do this to himself any longer. Walking in slowly, trying to delay the unavoidable pain in his eyes, I gradually stretch my arms around him, pulling him close, firmly. One hand holding his left arm steady and the other pulling the blade out of his shaking hand. He gasped as my arms went around his waist making it obvious he didn't know I was there.

"Albus, go away." His voice was low and just as shaky as his hands. His head sinks. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"I'm not leaving you Scorpius." My voice came out a whisper. "How long?" I question keeping my voice as stable as possible.

"Since mum died. I've just felt so alone. And I know my father loves me, but her death broke us both."
"You have me Scorpius. You'll always have me. You know that. Are you sure that's all?" I know Scorpius. He's strong and wouldn't hurt himself over just one thing. I takes a lot to break Scorpius. He shook his head, still shaking feebly. I wet a washer and put it to his wrist as I talk, pulling him into our bedroom and sitting him on the bed. Slowly bandaging his wrist. Not wanting him to hurt himself anymore. "Tell me Scorpius, tell me what's hurting you." His lips turn up into a sad smile. "You." Even as he says these painful words, he holds me close, staring gently into my eyes. The word was strong, and at first, I thought I'd heard him wrong. The guilt begins to consume me. What have I done to hurt Scorpius? The person in this world I least want to hurt.

"What did I do?" I continue before he can answer. "Am I still hurting you?"
My voice begins to break and I feel the tears welling in my eyes as my fingers trace over his cheeks, wiping away his tears. How could I do this to him? My precious little Scorpius? And so he began to tell me everything. He told me how his father had gotten so cold since his mother died. He told me that the last three summers his Father had begun hitting him every time he stepped out of line in the slightest. Normally just a slap. And that his father would always apologise. But that the pain of each strike was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart. The way his father would break and hold him close. How Scorpius knew he didn't mean it, but simply couldn't forgive it regardless. He told me about the things people would say about him when I'm not around.

"And- also... And when-" He stuttered and cuts off as he begins choking on his words and starts bawling louder. "And what Scorpius? You're keeping something from me Scorpius, and you haven't answer what I did to hurt you. Do you want me to go?" At this point, I realise I probably shouldn't pressure him into talking. Especially if I was the one hurting him. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know how to help him.

"I'm sorry." His voice is low and his words barely audible. He turns around, shaking as he runs his fingers over his wrist. "You haven't done anything wrong Scorpius." I let him continue."I have." He buries his head into my chest and I hold him close. Wanting nothing more at this moment than to know he would be okay. The pause between his words nearly killed me, but nothing could have prepared me for what he said next.

"I fell in love with you."

My jaw fell. He loves me? He sounds ashamed.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I know you don't feel the same but, mph-"

***Smut***

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his roughly. He stiffens at first but quickly leans into me and begins to kiss me back. My hands move up, cupping his face, and wiping away his tears. His lips are slow and hesitant on my mine. Moving my hands to his sides, I pull him into my lap so he's straddling me and deepen the kiss. I bite down gently on his lower lip and he gasps. I use this as a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth and started exploring it. He pressed back against me as his tongue met mine. The sweet taste of honey and chocolate on Scorpius' lips is stronger on his tongue. My hands linger over his chests and I ache for more. I hold his hips firmly and rub myself against his crotch, drawing out a desperate moan.

He wants me too, doesn't he? I tug on the hem of his and when he pays no mind, I whisper into his ear. "Do you want more?" Nodding shyly, he finally notices my hands on the bottom of his shirt and lifts it off. My mouth runs across his chest and Scorpius squirms lightly as I begin to leave marks. "You okay?" It's impossible to miss the blush that runs across his cheeks. "Sorry. I'm a bit ticklish." I don't miss a beat with my response. "I'll just be a bit rougher than." Moving up against his neck I nip gently at the skin under his ear. At this point, he's panting and I can feel his hard member pressing against my thigh. He lets out a grunt of complaint as I remove my lips. One of his hands suddenly grip my hair and tug lightly as I run my mouth over the bulge in his pants before. I watch him as I pull his pants down and throw them away. I search his face for any fear or unease but am only met with a look of embarrassment and arousal.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force my self on you Scorpius." I have to check. I can't go through with this if there's even a speck of doubt that he consents. I press my fingers lightly under his chin and make him look at me, pulling him close. I want him so bad. He nods. Pure need in his eyes as he looks at me. "Lay down," I whisper in his ear and he nods vigorously. Laying amongst the pillows he looks nervous. "Relax. I won't hurt you." I pause, smirking as I place myself above him. "Unless you want me too." Judging from the way his cock twitches the second I say that, I think he just might want me too. I take off my shirt, realising that he's laying there practically naked and I'm fully clothed. Stripping down to nothing, I watch Scorpius watch me. His breathing is getting heavier.

"Do you want me Scorpius." He nods. "Use your words pet." He squirms before he responds. "Yes." His voice comes out so quiet It's barely audible. "Do you want me to ruin you Scorpius?" Panting below me he couldn't look more perfect. So fragile and submissive. Just for me. "Yes, please." Leaning over him with my elbows for supports pressed on either side of his head I lean close. Speaking low. "Do you want me to hurt you?" He goes to speak but ends up just nodding wearily. I move off him and lean over to my bed, pulling my box from underneath. It was supposed to be a joke. James gave it to me. Jokes on him, I'm into it.

I settle on a cock ring, some lube, a blindfold, and some handcuffs. Scorpius watches me nervously. "I want to try using the gag at some time too, but not tonight. " He nods without hesitation. I place the stuff on the bedside table, straddling him instead. "This can get a bit rough, do you want a safe word, or just to say stop? I don't want to actually hurt you Scorpius. I want you to please you." He shivers lightly.
"Safeword. Um, firetruck?" I can't help but giggle at that. I guess I haven't been sobered up as much as I thought.
I move down and pull away his boxers at last. He blushes as I look him over and goes to close his legs. "Behave. Be good for me and you'll be rewarded. Be bad and you'll be punished I see fit. Understand?" Another nod. "Now, you call me Master or sir tonight. I won't answer to anything else. Understand?" One more nod and I begin touching him.

He pulled handcuffs, lube, and a butt plug. "You up for some fun Scorpius?" I nodded vigorously. He smirked as he paced towards me. The next thing I knew my boxers had been ripped off and I was handcuffed to the bed frame and all I could do was watch as Albus teasingly pulled down his pants and underwear. Fuck. He looked about 8 inches compared to my 6 and his cock was throbbing just as bad as mine. I let out a deep moan as Albus straddled lap and started grinding against me. I almost came just from that.

I groaned as he stopped grinding on me and moved back slightly before reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing the lube he'd placed there previously. He started covering his fingers in the lube before placing the bottle back on the bedside table. "Can I stick one in?" I nodded. I was nervous but I wanted this. I let out a groan as this weird sensation filled my body. I gave Albus a little nod signaling for him to do more and he understood. He started to circles with his finger making me bite my lip to hold back moans while pressing against my walls. "I'm gonna add another finger okay?" He looked down at me his expression filled with lust. "Please do." At that, he smirked and added in another finger and began scissoring me. Pressing deeper

"Ah." A small moan slipped out of me before I could stop it. He paused. "You like that?" I nodded now a little nervous. He continued scissoring me as I focused on being more careful not to moan. "Please Scorpius moan for me, your moans sound so sexy." He mumbled before leaning down to suck on my neck as he scissored me. I let a low, rough moan. "Oh shit." I barely heard it. "What's wrong?" I wonder aloud. "Muffliato. Much better, we don't want anyone hearing us, do we? Now moan for me some more."

He continued doing what he was doing before when I got up the guts to ask, "well I'm not going to moan until you put in another finger." I shot him a smirk and he smirked right back before moving his lips off my neck and pulling his fingers out leaving me feeling strangely empty. I let out low pants. He chuckled before whispering into my ear, "you're plenty stretched out now so how about I stick something else in you?" I nod energetically. "What do you want the safe word to be?" He asked sweetly.

I can't help but look confused and Albus seemed to realise as begins to explain. "A safeword is a random word used in BDSM or something similar to say stop immediately. I care you're doing stuff that the word stop might not be taken seriously. So do want one?"

I nod. "Does Quidditch work?"

"Yeah, that works."

He moved back slightly and I watched as he rubbed lube over his hard, thick cock making me bite my lip. He firmly grasped my hips as he placed his tip at my entrance and slowly pushed his whole member in inch by inch until he was balls deep. My entire body was overwhelmed by a slight wave of pain. I stiffened in his grip and he must have noticed because he leaned forward and whispered into my ear "are you okay?"

"Yeah, just give me a second to adjust."

After a few moments, I let out a sigh and nodded, giving him permission to move. He definitely understood because almost immediately he started pulling his cock slowly out of me than thrusting straight back in. As he did that, he brushed gently against my throbbing member causing me to whimper. His green, lust-filled eyes darted up and met mine. He must have seen the look of need in my eyes as he promptly started giving my member the attention it desperately needed, jerking me off hard with one hand and using his other to hold himself up. He started to thrust harder into my ass, jerking me off and began to leave hickeys all down the left of my neck. He suddenly changed angles forcing a deep moan out of my throat before I could realize he'd hit my prostate.

He continued to pound into me harder, again and again into the same spot. I couldn't stop myself from moaning for over and over.

"Albus, harder. Please harder. Ah, a-ah! God Albus!" I heard him chuckle. The bastard actually chuckled!

"Who's your Master Scorpius?" His voice was firm and it was obvious how he wanted me to answer.

"Y-y-you are."

"Say it for me won't you Scorpius?" There was no real question there. He expected me to do as I was told.

"You're my Master."

"Good boy kitten, now louder." He said giving my aching member a tight squeeze.

"You're my Master!" Adding power behind my voice.

"Louder." His voice was fierce like I'd never heard it.

"Master!" I yelled it as loud as i could.

He continued jerking me off but harder this time. I could tell he was trying to make me cum, and it was definitely working.

'Ma-Master- Master please-' He nibbled on my neck and I couldn't help but let out another desperate moan.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Master, Master, please Master. I n-need to cu-um. Can I p-please cum M-Master?" I can barely form coherent sentences with what he was doing to me.

"Yes, kitten. Cum for your Master." His face showed a huge Cheshire grin but I couldn't care less.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I came all over the sheets moaning louder than I had all night and before I knew what was happening I felt a warm liquid fill my firm ass and could hear Albus moaning into my neck. I noticed his entire body go limp and he pulled out of me flopping down onto the bed next to me. We were both panting and after a second he turned over and asked, "you alright? Was that good?"

"Amazhang."

I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me.

That was the moment I knew this was the beginning of something great.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Hey guys, *waves shyly*. This is my first fic let alone smut so please don't be too harsh but it would be a huge favor if you could leave me some advice in the comments section.

Also, I have plenty of ships and I would be more than happy to write more whether it be smut, fluff, drabbles, or another type of fanfic I'd be more than happy to oblige. So I'm gonna leave a list of few of my fandoms that I might write about if recommended and if you say a paring I like I'll write you a fic:)

- Harry Potter ( obviously)

- The Mortal Instruments (books)

- Percy Jackson

- Black Butler

-Tokyo Ghoul (aka Kaneki and happiness)

-Divergent

And lastly, I added in several Peter Johnson quotes, can you find them?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

24.2K 438 33
This ship is so under Rated and I find it so cute and adorable, so for that we're doing another one shot book. I hope some of you enjoy, love you <...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
16.4K 226 13
Colby brock is needing help but will his bestest of friends be there for him through it all? or would they abandon him? Highest ranking #2 In Solby...