Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Beginning

9.9K 190 54
By scardy_lol

First day of school. In normal schools it is the most chaotic hectic busy day in the beginning of the school year. Late enrollees, lost new students, old students uncleared clearance, checking of new class schedule and tons of school's paperworks. Just a normal activity that exempt  Fairy Tail Academy, an extraordinary school for extraordinary rich damn people. Their first day of school is quite opposite for a normal school. Because they are rich and highly influential names in economic industry, they don't want to make their school days stressful. Just one call away to the school's staff even if you're grades are red, as long as you're willing to pay, you're in. All rich and influential people's descendants are studying in this school. Their first day of school is like a fest in heaven. There's tons of sport activities going on and an eat all you can buffet with different country's best restaurant foods. Bandanas everywhere, musicians playing different instrumentals in the front gate welcoming people and not to mention their 5 hectare school ground with all highly equip facilities and dormitories for girls and boys. Plus in the evening, there will be an annual opening party for everyone to enjoy and to give special award to those who won the different activities and sports event. This school is the dream school of everyone.

The sound of loud cheer are echoing the school's basketball court as they cheer the team they love to win.

"Kings!! Kings!! Kings!!"

The game are on its final quarter with tied scores of 121 between the Knights versus the Kings. The Knights are the campus officers following and obtaining school rules. They are rich, handsome, influential and strictly following orders and rules of the campus. They are the perfect resemblance of a student leaded by the president Jellal Fernandez, a fine looking man with a tattoo on his right eye plus his mysterious personality and the son of the biggest and classiest beach resort of the country.

The Kings. From the tittle itself 
"The Kings" they are the most influential rich handsome cocky badass lovable and worth gawking men in the academy. They are heartthrob and very unique in their own way and they excels on everything. Though they may seems perfect in the eyes of their valid fangirls they have their  own dark secrets that makes them one of The Kings. They are not just a school heartthrobs but their family names are also prevailing and influencing the industry making their names famous and prominent. The Kings consists of 5 elite members. Loke Celeste, the womanizer. Son of Magnolia's supreme court justice head judge. Gajeel Redfox, the underground fighter. The son of the Head Chief of  Magnolia Police Department. Laxus Dreyer, the bully. Grandson of the school principal and the youngest club owner that he called Thunder Tribe. Gray Fullbuster, the gentleman. And because of his pleasing and likable personality, everyone loves him. The teachers, girls and even the boys. He is the only son and the descendants of Fullbuster Marketing Industries. Finally, The leader of the Kings. Natsu Etherious Dragneel, the King of the Kings. Son of Dragneel Incorporated, the leading construction company in the country. If there's a word higher than perfect then that would he be. Though he may seems too perfect he's too proud of himself, cocky, selfish and also badass. He get what he wants, and if you dare to block his way or his gang, you will regret that you we're even born. He also wears a white dragon scale-like patterned scarf around his neck that added his image of being the King.

"Last two minutes!!!" the announcer said with full of excitement as the crowd also cheered the loudest as their throat could be. The ball is currently at the Knights hand. The ball was passed by Jellal that was being guarded by END himself.

"Are the Kings ready to lose?..." Jellal mockingly said as he dribbled the ball flawlessly with his perfect footwork. He's not a sporty person but he's a fast learner and learning basketball footwork is as easy as solving Algebra for him.

"Tsk! We are the Kings, and Kings are born to rule, not to be ruled" Natsu boasted as he guarded Jellal thoroughly. Natsu tried to snatch the ball from Jellal when he failed drastically. Natsu was about to take another snatch when he glimpse something blonde walking in and got distracted that caused Jellal to have an open area to shot the ball.

"Natsu!" Gray shouted that got the attention of Natsu. Natsu run as fast as he can to block the attack but he was too late for Jellal already slam dunk it down the ring and his team leaded the game by two points.

"Stay on focus Idiot" Gray said as he got the ball and passed it down to Natsu.

"Shut up Stripper"

Natsu hold the ball tightly and take a glance at the timer with less than one minute remaining, then look at what he saw earlier that made him distracted and saw nothing but only fangirls cheering for them.

"Focus Natsu, focus" Natsu said as he shrugged and started dribbling the ball. Natsu nod signaling the other Kings whom smirked at response. Gajeel and Loke started going to the sides of the court where in three point shot is usually happening. Laxus and Gray started switching in of position and Natsu became his serious mode. With the perfect footwork, Natsu dribbled the ball and passed it down to Loke.

"Guard him!" Jellal shouted as Laxus's guard go to Loke's side and double defensed him. Little do Jellal know Natsu and Gajeel changed positions. Loke passed down the ball to Gajeel then flash drived Jellal whom in shock, he passed down the ball to Gray whom assist the ball and passed it down to Natsu who's on the left side of the court. Natsu got the ball and before the time expired and Jellal could block his attack, Natsu shoot the ball.

The last buzzer buzzed out.

The final score Knights 123 and Kings 124.

The Kings WINS.

"Congratulations Natsu, you won again" Jellal praised  as he approached Natsu and handshake him.

"I told ya' Kings are born to rule, not to be ruled" Natsu proudly said shaking Jellal's hand.

"Tsk, proud as always" Laxus  burst from behind Natsu. "Congratulations to you too Jellal it was a good game." he said as Jellal bowed in reply like a true gentleman.

"I see the Kings held another victory, how about a little prize for all of your hardwork, eh??" Angel suddenly approached whom seductively said to Natsu.

"That would be nice but I don't play with dumb girls..." Natsu blurted. "...if you'd like, Loke can take my place." Natsu ended as he leaved Angel with an annoyed facial expression that she was being dumped again by him.

"Hello my lady..." Loke said as he kissed Angel's hands whom being pushed away by her.

"Excuse me but you're not my type" Angel replied harshly as she walked away pissed off. Loke smirked with Gajeel beside him.

"She'll soon fall for me" Loke said with determination.

"Gihee, just like what you said to all of the girls that you've played with..." Gajeel said as they both smirked at the statement.

The boys started to go to the basketball locker room to changed when Gray approached Natsu.

"Hey idiot, what happened?" Gray started.

"Shut it stripper and what happened to what??" Natsu said feeling tired to argue anymore.

"Earlier. When you got distracted while guarding Jellal."

"...It's just..." Natsu trailed off remembering what he saw.

"Just what?"

"... nothing. I just remembered something, that's all" Natsu explained himself.

"Remember what?" Gray interrogated more.

"Why do you care stripper?? You're not my mother. I don't have to explain everything to you" Natsu said with slight annoyance but mostly because of tiresome. Gray smacked Natsu's head. "You want a fight stripper!!?"

"You know why you have to tell me everything Natsu. I promised to Erza to take care of you while she's not around, especially now, we know someone wanted you dead" Gray reminded.

Natsu sighed deeply remembering what happened last month.

~Flashback~

"Natsu look out!" Gray shouted as he saw the gun man that was about to shoot Natsu intentionally.

A sound of bullet escaped the thin air that was about to hit him but because of Natsu's outstanding senses before the bullet could kill him straight to the heart, he dodged the fire thanks to Gray's warning and his flexible senses. Erza was frying some barbecues,
Laxus and Gajeel was having an arm wrestling at that time while Loke was flirting some girls and Gray was from a bathroom when he saw the shooter from one of the beach's cottage.

"Natsu! Are you alright? Are you shot?" Erza asked. Natsu signalled he's okay and Erza ordered the boys whom followed her without a word. "Catch the shooter!!"

The boys tried to catch the shooter but they ended up failed for the shooter disappeared in a thin air like a bubble.

~End of Flashback~

"...You're lucky Erza's in a archery conference in America or else she'll be the one to smack your head... Natsu?... Natsu?? Are you even listening!!?" Gray said out loud that catches Natsu's attention.

"Stripper I can take care of myself. I'm tired and I need to have some rest." Natsu announced as he made his way to the exit.

"Where are you going!?"

"Somewhere" Natsu said as he waved a hand at Gray while walking away. Gray sighed in defeat.

"Idiot"

Still wearing his basketball outfit, Natsu walked down in FTA's corridor feeling tired and not caring to all the girls gawking and squeezing in happiness  seeing him. He walked with less than ten minutes and arrived at his hidding place. The rooftop.

"What a day..." Natsu murmured softly as he stretched his arms. Natsu was about to take a nap on his perfect spot in the rooftop when he heard a sob in a distance. Curiosity. Natsu followed the sound of the sob and was shocked for it come from a person with blonde hair. That's when Natsu remembered what he saw earlier that got him distracted.

"Excuse me Ms. are you alright?" Natsu worryingly said. For the first time. As Natsu said those words, the sob suddenly stopped in an instant. Natsu was about to take a step forward when the girl abruptly talked.

"Don't you dare take another step if you still love your life" the blonde girl threatened. Natsu was puzzled for a moment but was amused of this girl's confidence and he step back.

"Didn't your parents taught you that when you talk to someone, you should talk it by face to face?" Natsut amusingly asked.

"Well, they taught me not to talk to strangers. So back off." the blonde girl said now with slight irritation.

"You should know that I don't usually obey orders, especially if it's from a girl..." Natsu smirked at his sentence and was about to take a step forward when a hair clip made of metal and has sharp edges at the end was thrown at him that is an inch away closer to his cheeks and if it will get any closer, it will leave a mark on his cheeks. Natsu flinch a little because of the sudden action, he's not shocked nor afraid, he was stunned. The girl faced the stunned Natsu looking at him straight to the eye with  neutral reaction. And again, Natsu was stunned for the beauty right in front of him. The girl walked in and stopped in front of Natsu facing him with the same expression. The girl lean on closer to Natsu's ear, fair enough to be able to hear her and for him to smell her scent.

"I'm not ordering, I'm commanding you." The girl boasted and walked out. At this point, Natsu's ego and pride erupted.

"Hey! Don't you know who I am?! I am the King!" Natsu bursts with mixed annoyance and anger in his tune.

The girl stop halfway and turned around with her golden locks perfectly doing it's duty. She smirked and said. "Well, it's time to meet the Queen..."

And with that the girl leaved the place with a dumbfounded looking Natsu.

~Sayounara
scardy_lol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
33.4K 802 13
Your new to fairy tail high and catch the attention of the school bully and popular guy Natsu Dragneel. He can't understand how your so nice to him...
89.2K 2.6K 25
Lucy Heartfillia a loving girl that will never find love after her past story's . Natsu Dragneel a boy that holds a vey important secret . This story...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...