Mine

By colormePlNK

Jazmine Michelle Reed Twenty years old - a single mother to a three year old, owns a hair salon, and has two... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Pt.1
Chapter 13: Pt.2
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: Epilogue.

Chapter 9

152K 5.4K 2K
By colormePlNK

Jazmine

"What the fuck do you mean you can't get pregnant!?" Jay damn near yelled making me jump in surprise.

"Whoa, why the fuck are you yelling?" I asked.

"Let me get this straight." He rubbed his head. "You can't have anymore kids?" I scrunch up my face at him.

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant I can't get pregnant right now. I'm on birth control."

He sighed. "The pill?"

I shook my head. "No, I have an IUD." He looked confused making me laugh.

"I U what?" he asked.

"It's like a clip down there it has to be removed to get pregnant." He nods looking like he is trying to process this.

"So you can get it removed anytime?" I nod. "So when I wanna put my seed in there you'll get it removed?" I nod again as he smiles and kisses me.

*

2 weeks later

I just got home from my shop. I had lots of hair to do today since school is right around the corner.

As soon as I sat down on the couch to relax the doorbell rung. "Ugh!" I got up and opened the door to come face to face with the one and only, piece of shit, Kordell.

"How the hell do you know where I live?" I ask trying not to get mad. I don't like people to know where I live since I don't trust people.

"You gonna let me in?" he asked.

"Hell no!" He must be crazy. "What do you want?"

"I want to see my son. What's this I hear about you having that nigga King around him?" I smirk shaking my head.

"Now you're trying to claim him after all the times you denied him? Ohh yeah and King? That's my man, he is being Kjayy's real dad so he's gonna be around him."

"No, I'm his fucking dad! We had a DNA test done, he's mine and you don't even let me see him."

"I can't believe this shit," I mumbled more so to myself. "I don't let you see him? Really? I gave you so many fucking chances. Either you wouldn't show up or you'd stop showing up. Then there were the times you would bring ya hoes and they would disrespect him, fuck them disrespecting me I couldn't give a fuck about that, but they would disrespect my son and you wouldn't do shit about it. Oh and let's not forget about the times you denied him in front of his face. And I could never forget how ya mom wished death on me and my son. My son literally use to call you 'the bad guy' because of how you were around him."

When I stopped he wouldn't look me in the eye because he knew everything I said was true. "Let me ask me a question, what's his name?"

"Kjayy," he said confidently.

"No, I mean his real name." He stumbled over his word. "Exactly. You don't even know. It's Kody. But aye one more question, when's his birthday?" He didn't even try to reply to that one. "I thought so. Hold on I wanna make a call."

I pull my phone out and put it on speaker. "What's up, bae?" Jays voice came through the phone.

"What's Kjayy's real name?"

"Kody, why?" I nod looking at Kordell.

"And when's his birthday?"

"February 2. No really, Jaz, what's up with the random ass questions?" he asked sounding alert and worried now.

"Nothing just needed to make a point. I'll call you right back," I said before hanging up.

Kordell looked salty as shit. I smiled then slammed the door in his face.

Five minutes later Jayceon and Kjayy walk through the door.

"Jazmine, what the fuck?" Jay asked as soon as he came in.

"What the fuck, what?" I asked kissing Kjayy then taking Blue from his arms. "What you doing with Blue?"

"Dad let me take him with us." I scrunched up my face.

"What do you mean take him with y'all ?" I ask slowly. "Didn't you go to daycare?"

I watch as his eyes snap to Jay then back to me. "Uh, yeah." He sounded unsure as he rubbed his head, I realized he picked up that habit from Jay.

"Jay!" I yelled slapping him in the head. "Don't be teaching him to lie to me."

"He isn't lying. He went to daycare I just picked him up early." I sucked my teeth laying back on the couch. "Now answer my question. What was up with the random ass questions? I sped all the way here, I thought something was wrong."

"Oh yeah," I look to see if Kjayy was still in the room and he wasn't. So I told him everything about what happened.

"How the hell does he know where you live?" I shrug.

"I don't know, he wouldn't answer that. I don't like him knowing where I live." He pulled me on to his lap.

"Y'all could always move in with me." I smile shaking my head. "Why not?"

"That's too quick, don't you think?"

"Nope, we already sleep in the same bed every night. Shit, we already basically live together," he said as he reached for his vibrating phone. He looked at his text messages right in front of me which I like.

"What the fuck?" he said low but I still heard him and look over at his phone. An unsaved number sent him a couple naked pictures.

"Ew, she could have at least shaved her cooch," I said in disgusted. "And she got the audacity to have her face in the picture." I did a double take when I noticed her face looks familiar.

It was the same girl that stopped me at the mall to ask if I was King's girl. "Why the hell is a bitch that questioned me at the mall sending you, my man, nudes?"

"What do you mean questioned you? What did she say?" I could tell he was trying to act cool but I damn sure noticed the alertness in his eyes.

"She asked if I was King's girl, now why the hell was that? Who's she to you King?" I asked as I climb off his lap.

"Don't fucking call me King. She's nobody but one of my old hoes."

"Old as in before me, not during me?" I asked wanting to be clear.

"Yeah, you know you my one and only," he said with his face against my neck knowing it'll calm me down.

"Better be. Just keep ya hoes in check, because I'll be damned if I'm sharing a nigga. I'll cut my dick off you and send you on ya merry way. So give my dick up if you want." He chuckled at my shit talking.

"I gotchu. Gimme a kiss, Ma." I mushed his head back.

"I don't know where ya lips been," I said.

"They been on ya pussy, matter fact come here I need you to feed me," he said, licking his lips.

I laughed and mushed his face again. "Yeah right, you won't be tasting or in this pussy for awhile, you're on punishment."

"I'll fuck you up. Play with me if you want," he said sounding serious making me laugh harder.

As my laugher died down I noticed he was staring at me smiling.

"What?" I ask.

He shook his head. "I love you, Jazmine Michelle."

"I love you too, Jayceon Caleb."

Just then the moment was broken by Jayceon's business phone ringing making me roll my eyes.

When he got off the phone he kissed me. I pouted already knowing he's about to leave.

"Oh and next time you hang up the phone on me like that again we gonna have problems, bae."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just make sure you keep your old hoes in check."

"Go on somewhere, Jazmine. Aye, Kjayy, I'm out!" He called then we hear Kjayy's feet running down the steps.

"But, but why?" He hates when Jay leaves just as much as I do. "You'll be back tho right?"

"I'll always come back to you and mommy little man," Jay said bending down to his level.

"Okay," Kjayy said.

"You're the man of the house while I'm gone, yeah?"

Kjayy smiled as he said, "Yeah."

I smiled at the scene before me, I'm grateful for my him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
518K 28.6K 54
chocolategodde$$ has logged on...
369K 18.9K 22
Desiree is nothing but a regular female. It's her final year in high school and she couldn't be more excited about that fact. She then gets the idea...
1.1M 14.9K 51
"Drop your hands and spread those legs, I want to see all of you." **** Keira, heiress and only daughter to one of the richest men in her country ha...